judithannegg
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Phantasmat: The Endless Night CE here!

[Post New]by judithannegg on Jan 19, 15 12:18 PM
Okay, maybe this is a solution for Lost Inventory in Chapter 1. I lost mine in the very near beginning. Inventory was invisible, but could hover my cursor and it would tell me what I had. I was in custom mode with no hints and no skips. I changed to easy mode so I could see what I needed to do since I couldn't see my inventory. Now hints and skips did not work. Made another profile and got all the way to the Chemistry Classroom, then making bug repellent solution, inventory got invisible again. Again, hints and skips did not work. So, I did manage my way through trial and error to get to Chapter 2, The Infirmary. As soon as I did that, my inventory showed up! So, I am just encouraging you to just think of this as another challenge and try to get to The Infirmary. After that, so far, my inventory is visible, but hints and skips do not work at all, so wish me luck on the puzzles! If I am lost, I am dead! I love the gameplay for this game and the creepiness, it's the bugs and I don't mean the bugs in the locker, that are frustrating me!!!

judithannegg
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by judithannegg on Jan 19, 15 4:43 PM
Now at Fairgrounds and my inventory is invisible again! Plus I am stuck at a puzzle game with no directions and my skip and hint buttons are not working.... I did get a refund for game; however, BFG gave me same code for game I already used for this game....

ShaunaPSmith
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by ShaunaPSmith on Jan 19, 15 5:22 PM
I was hoping to come here and find a solution for the invisible inventory. My son is playing the game under a different profile, has gone past the point where my inventory became invisible, and his is just fine. Grrr...

ShaunaPSmith
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by ShaunaPSmith on Jan 19, 15 5:47 PM
Played a few minutes longer and the inventory items reappeared. Whew.

[Post New]by Kinoulton on Jan 21, 15 9:04 AM
I'm playing on a PC running windows 7. My problem is that the game randomly pauses itself and returns to the Big Fish games manager. In all other respects it's working OK, but this is becoming really frustrating.

[Post New]by christy032866 on Jan 24, 15 2:44 PM
marciabb wrote:
TAZZ1965 wrote:I HAVE FOUND ALL SOUVENIRS WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE ANCHOR. EVEN IF I HIT THE HINT BUTTON IT TELLS ME I SHOULD GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. WHAT THE HECK?

I have the same problem with the green traffic light...

I cant find the umbrella in the archives room either! there is a large square in the top of the game above the far desk, which is sparkling, but i cant get to it. i have tried everywhere and cant get the cursor to change to the moving "do something here" gears. any help out there? i am using windows 7

Edited on 01/24/2015 at 2:52:45 PM PST

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on Jan 27, 15 10:36 PM
I have absolutely no sound. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game three times. Sigh - I REALLY want to play the game. I'll send in a ticket with a Dr. Felix, although I've never had any luck with the report so far. Anyone else had this problem. All my other games are working fine, so I know it's not my sound card. I have a Mac, FWIW. Enjoy playing, fishes. Boo-hoo.

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on Feb 1, 15 6:12 PM
I decided I can play w/o sound. Except for the voice, I usually turn the music and sound effects very low anyway.

Jujube2010
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Jujube2010 on Mar 8, 15 4:29 PM
Please help - I have no idea what is going on with the quality of Big Fish games but this is getting out of hand.

I am at the end of the game with the post office boxes...I have put them in the correct order and NOTHING happens!! What am I doing wrong - and PLEASE do not tell me that I have to uninstall the game and reinstall it again

[Post New]by Klyhanna on Jul 22, 15 12:24 PM
Ugh....this is my 2nd game with Eipix that has glitches. I'm completely stuck in the bonus chapter. Played alright until I got to the Mayor's Office and noticed my inventory is invisible(not such a big deal) and then completely froze during a HOS scene after picking up 3-4 objects by clicking (list was invisible too) I can't exit the game either. Getting frustrated since I've bought just about every Eipix game to date. I've tried uninstall/reinstall the game still stuck. I'm playing on a brand new laptop with everything up to date. Running windows 8.1

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 23, 15 11:24 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues with this particular game.

If you haven't already, please look at the following help article to ensure that your video graphics card is up to date in regards to inventory missing:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are still having issues, it is recommended to reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help troubleshoot the issues players are experiencing. By contacting the Support Team, it also helps to keep track of and report the issues to the appropriate team for escalation.

Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: