Re:Welcome to Diamon Jones: Amulet of the World forum

[Post New]by bcarson on May 26, 09 6:17 PM
I have had problems with this game from the very start. I can not seem to get up the rope into the museum. I click the mouse buttons when the arrows show up but for some reason it doesn't seem to register on the game. And when it does it's only for one or two tries and then he falls again! Help I am fixing to erase this game and chalk it up to more money badly spent.

[Post New]by dustin_vetter on May 29, 09 5:16 PM
I have just downloaded Diamond jones and when I go to play it, it is giving me an Error message. Message says Access violation at (has a bunch of numbers) program terminated. So what am I suppose to do now?

Welcome to Diamon Jones: Amulet of the World forum

[Post New]by helphelp on May 31, 09 4:38 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Diamon Jones: Amulet of the World forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Diamon Jones: Amulet of the World players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on May 31, 09 8:09 AM
jenak3769 wrote:Anyone having trouble with the safe??? Have the combination and the gun and the hammer ,, enter the numbers 6r,4l,9r,7l,3r,2l and voila ,, nothing, safe don't open tried about a thousand times,, tried the space bar to reset and even tried it backwards,, even tried both ways left and right click the "amount of the numbers" nada ,, what the blingo am I forgetting ,, So if it is a gliche let me know?????

Make sure you are clicking the number of time it shows rather then going to the actual number. For example- 6R means right-click 6 times, not turn right until number 6.

I hope this helps!

PrplDva

BSWalker
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by BSWalker on May 31, 09 10:34 PM
HoneyVegas wrote:has anyone attempted the Temple maze puzzle yet, where the dragon needs to be reassembled, the walkthrough isn't explicit and I am well and truly stuck, any hints found any where else - all help much apreciated :-)

I am also stuck on the dragon puzzle at the end of the temple maze!
Does anyone have a move-by-move walkthrough for this puzzle?!? Please, any help would be welcome! ;-)

BSWalker
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by BSWalker on Jun 1, 09 5:52 PM
gailyannie wrote:Hi all,
I'm at daddy's camp....I've checked the walkthrough....it says to use the screwdriver to remove the saphires from the sphinx's eyes or something like that......where's the sphinx??? There is the head on the pyramid....but nothing comes off. I feel so foolish. Any help out there for me? Thank you, Gaily.

Did you make sure you had the screwdriver in your hand before you left clicked on the head? I took the screwdriver from inventory, then left-clicked on the right eye of the head. Then Diamon automatically climbed up to the head and took both stones. I hope this helps! b ;-)

Edited on 06/01/2009 at 5:59:13 PM PST

[Post New]by debkins56 on Jun 9, 09 11:25 AM
I cannot get across the log tree, as i seen others can't either. I offically hate this game, and now cannot complete it because there is no skip option. This sucks when you purchase a game, get 3/4 through it and cannot complete. I am angry and frustrated with this game, and I am uninstalling it , to save my sanity

[Post New]by greatsmitty on Jun 29, 09 2:47 PM
i just got into the monastery for the 2nd time i thought the game screwed up so i redownloaded and i am having the same problem. i cant find the twig to get the 3rd step it is not there. yes i am following the walkthough. can someone send me a saved game after picking up the twig. thanks

[Post New]by 66moondogg on Aug 18, 09 1:16 PM
Somehow my game is stuck on super "fast forward". I can't even get the dialogue read before it moves to the next part. Can someone tell me how to slow it down?

[Post New]by jmares on Aug 31, 09 10:19 AM
dustin_vetter wrote:I have just downloaded Diamond jones and when I go to play it, it is giving me an Error message. Message says Access violation at (has a bunch of numbers) program terminated. So what am I suppose to do now?

[Post New]by SPECKLE on Sep 3, 09 4:36 PM
harliquin wrote:
charmed__one59 wrote:Hello can someone tell me where the saved games are stored in this game. I have searched and searched and can't find them. Thank you

I can't find my saves either , I'm on xp, looked in all the usual places. I am in the hanger and cannot get this Diamon to light the stove he won't give the pilot the ampule, he won't do anything. I think theres something really wrong with this game either that or it's me.
just keep moving him around until you can get him to do the tasks

[Post New]by SPECKLE on Sep 3, 09 4:43 PM
jenak3769 wrote:Anyone having trouble with the safe??? Have the combination and the gun and the hammer ,, enter the numbers 6r,4l,9r,7l,3r,2l and voila ,, nothing, safe don't open tried about a thousand times,, tried the space bar to reset and even tried it backwards,, even tried both ways left and right click the "amount of the numbers" nada ,, what the blingo am I forgetting ,, So if it is a gliche let me know?????
press space bar after entering numbers exactly

Druecilla
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Druecilla on Sep 14, 09 12:21 AM
Copybook wrote:[ I am in the hanger and cannot get this Diamon to light the stove he won't give the pilot the ampule, he won't do anything. I think theres something really wrong with this game either that or it's me.

Please help me i've clicked so much i have RSI !

What you have to remember is; You must to complete "ALL" chat options. That means talking to the girl who will tell you you should make some coffee. You also have to do it all 'exactly' in order. Not only is this a frustrating game, it's still needs a lot of work. Jones stands in the way of most of the actions you need him to do. Someone needs to do a little more quality control at Big Fish.

Edited on 09/14/2009 at 12:29:36 AM PST

Druecilla
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Druecilla on Sep 14, 09 12:38 AM
debkins56 wrote:I cannot get across the log tree, as i seen others can't either. I offically hate this game, and now cannot complete it because there is no skip option. This sucks when you purchase a game, get 3/4 through it and cannot complete. I am angry and frustrated with this game, and I am uninstalling it , to save my sanity

The lack of skip option is extremely annoying. However, I'm 60 and was able to navigate the flight and the balance on the log. Oh, btw, here's the worst part..... After you manage to cross that log successfully!!!!! There's another left-right mouse button challenge. a lever you need to push one way or the other to keep a stone bridge headed for it's locking position. The bridge swings back and forth as it advances towards the other side, you must try to keep it centered so that when it reaches the other side it doesn't 'bounce back to the begining. So gl crossing that log, there are more annoying puzzles to come.

Druecilla
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Druecilla on Sep 14, 09 1:08 AM
Of all the games I've bought from BF this one has been glitched from the begining. Code is poorly written as I have tried to run it unsuccessfully on Windows Vista and XP. On Vista I end up with the 'Grey Screen' several have mentioned. After contacting BF and running their "DrFelix' diagonistic program, following their instructions, upgrading my Shockwave Player then uninstalling and reinstalling the game, I am still at the same Grey Screen road block, nothing has changed. >.<
On XP It pixialtes, this is possibly caused by an over loaded computer, but unlikely as it runs hi-end mmorpg without problems.
The challenges, (Puzzles) are more annoying than fun, and some simply do not work properly. I am stuck at the Dragon Puzzle, I have assembled it several times, switching the legs, it does not complete.
Jones always positons in front of you, between anything he must interact with and your view. This is a game downer as you must move him aside in order to use the items he has. The game concept and story are good, it's too bad it's so poorly designed.

[Post New]by ruleslady on Sep 18, 09 7:50 AM
Hi - I have been having trouble opening the game. I was told to check my firewall - did that/ told to update my driver - did that; told to update my version of DirctX - did that; then the help section told me to uninstall the game and reinstall the game - guess what, it still doesn't run - I get an access error violation something or the other and then it says the game.exe is not working. Can anyone tell me what is going on. I have had to wait for weeks after three emails to the support team, sent dxdiag and have tried everything I can. Is there help out there anywhere????????????????????????????????????????

[Post New]by ruleslady on Sep 18, 09 7:52 AM
Hi - I have been having trouble opening the game. I was told to check my firewall - did that/ told to update my driver - did that; told to update my version of DirctX - did that; then the help section told me to uninstall the game and reinstall the game - guess what, it still doesn't run - I get an access error violation something or the other and then it says the game.exe is not working. Can anyone tell me what is going on. I have had to wait for weeks after three emails to the support team, sent dxdiag and have tried everything I can. Is there help out there anywhere????????????????????????????????????????

grehas
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by grehas on May 12, 10 1:12 PM
AT THE END:

Here is an important info for the ending of the game - wich is not included in BFG's walkthrough;

When all vases are shot;
Avoid his fireballs and click around the vases until you find the second half of the Sacred Scroll. Finding it will trigger the final cutscene and the game ending.

Edited on 05/12/2010 at 1:13:21 PM PST

[Post New]by micheleappleyard on Sep 29, 11 6:37 PM
This thing won't let me throw lit dynimite. only unlit ones. what the heck do I do now?

Sergeij
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Sergeij on Apr 6, 13 4:17 PM
HoneyVegas wrote:has anyone attempted the Temple maze puzzle yet, where the dragon needs to be reassembled, the walkthrough isn't explicit and I am well and truly stuck, any hints found any where else - all help much apreciated :-)

Response: [I've spent two hours on that %&^$# dragon puzzle and can't get past it either! Some of the puzzles in this game WENT TOO FAR!]

Edited on 04/06/2013 at 4:21:50 PM PST

Go to: