Souvenirs

Maven
Clownfish
Clownfish
944 Posts

Re:Souvenirs

[Post New]by Maven on Jan 16, 15 9:50 AM
Duztoff wrote:
pjoy wrote:OK. I give. Where is the hammer?

Same issue, have covered the entire screen three times and no hammer, no cursor change, nothing. Has to be a glitch.

I found the hammer in front of the desk, on the left.

gamblebug
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by gamblebug on Jan 16, 15 12:23 PM
Well I had a problem trying to get the horseshoe.Nothing was working,and I hit every spot around the chai. So I decided to uninstall and reinstallthe game.I stared a new profile and finally got through bonus again and I go through the souvenirs again.This time I did the horseshoe frist and then when I get to where the basketball is same thing happens but with the basketball.I know it come from under the hood of the car ,cause that's where I got it the frist time.Is this the way it's gonna be everytime to start a new profile there will be one last item you won't be able to collect.I finally decided to contact customer service.If they can update Mac why not PC.This is so ANNOYING.

Wigi
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Wigi on Jan 16, 15 8:12 PM
Could somebody tell me where the umbrella in the town archives is please?

Not sure if it's a glitch, all the other souveniers were straightforward and easy.
And nobody else seems to be having problems with this scene.

Thanks if you can help.

gamblebug
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by gamblebug on Jan 17, 15 3:48 AM
Hi Wigi, I found the umbrella behind the flag or banner on the right side.I wish you luck.I think there is a glich in this game at least it is for me.

steve_san
Clownfish
Clownfish
586 Posts

[Post New]by steve_san on Jan 18, 15 4:00 PM
gamblebug wrote:Well I had a problem trying to get the horseshoe.Nothing was working,and I hit every spot around the chai. So I decided to uninstall and reinstallthe game.I stared a new profile and finally got through bonus again and I go through the souvenirs again.This time I did the horseshoe frist and then when I get to where the basketball is same thing happens but with the basketball.I know it come from under the hood of the car ,cause that's where I got it the frist time.Is this the way it's gonna be everytime to start a new profile there will be one last item you won't be able to collect.I finally decided to contact customer service.If they can update Mac why not PC.This is so ANNOYING.

I have the same problem, cannot collect the ball. There is nothing "active" in the scene to click at all, not the tool, not the hood, nothing. I have collected all the other souvenirs.

I believe this is a BUG .

Wigi
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Wigi on Jan 18, 15 7:34 PM
gamblebug wrote:Hi Wigi, I found the umbrella behind the flag or banner on the right side.I wish you luck.I think there is a glich in this game at least it is for me.

Thank you.

Have retried and nothing is registering so it's a glitch unfortunately.

[Post New]by weeskindje on Jan 19, 15 8:16 AM
Anchor: something strange at the mayor's house: the ballustrade (right of the building) does not seem to fit...I clicked myself a swollen hand: no anchor. Very frustrated :-P

pedeymom
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by pedeymom on Jan 19, 15 10:16 AM
I cant get the green light in the street or the eye in the elevator ,tried everything . i wanted to play the bonus HO ,but i guess im out of luck

anon457
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by anon457 on Jan 21, 15 11:02 PM
Bitsie1 wrote:I have passed the cursor all over the scene with the phone. I can tell from the shape that the phone is wrapped in white paper but it does not show anything with cursor over it. Cannot find anything to get rid of the paper.

anon457
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by anon457 on Jan 21, 15 11:16 PM
The phone is wrapped in paper and tied with rope and is supposed to unwrap when you click on it! I watched it online in a video. It does not work for me . I am using an IMac running 10.8.5.. Also the hint button does not work when i click on it. When I click on hint it gives me a message "I suppose I"d better move along" . On the video when you click on hint it shows you where it is and what to use if it is a 2 step process

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jan 22, 15 11:49 AM
Hey Everyone

I'm really sorry to see some of you are still experiencing issues with the hint button and souvenirs! We recently had updates for both the PC and Mac versions of the game that were meant to fix these issues, so I would recommend double checking to make sure you've got the most recent version of the game installed. I've included links to both update posts below for more information:

New BUILD Available For - Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition(PC) - Jan 19, 2015
UPDATE! New version available for Phantasmat: The Endless Night CE (Mac)! January 14, 2015

If you've already updated the game, and there continue to be issues, please contact Tech Support HERE and one of our Reps will be happy to work with you.

Since this is a tech issue, I'm going to have to lock this thread to keep the forums tidy. Please feel free to repost in the dedicated Tech Thread for this game HERE

bfgVaiya

Go to: