daphne777
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest here.

[Post New]by daphne777 on Jan 27, 15 9:03 PM
boekstart wrote:level 29 not enough wood even from the market.
You can't finish this level.

There is a glitch if you are playing in the easy mode. You can get by if you play in Multitask.

Glitch is in the patch works to come. LOL

RickF
Minnow
Minnow
201 Posts

[Post New]by RickF on Jan 28, 15 8:05 AM
The game will be playing fine until out of nowhere it freezes and I get the following message.

Access Violation 0X8D3DFE88 (tried to write to 0X8D3DFE88)

[Post New]by Lady_Blue_55 on Jan 29, 15 2:45 PM
I can NOT get past level 5. I clear all chores, the last one being Take Treasure, which I have in my inventory and the game will not conclude the level. It sits there and does not let me leave the area

AkariNBG
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by AkariNBG on Jan 29, 15 2:49 PM
Lady_Blue_55
You need to bring the treasure to the Fortune-teller.

[Post New]by kateone on Jan 30, 15 2:20 AM
Any time frame on when a fix will be implemented for level 29? I can't be bothered to wait for wood for ages - defeats the object of time management games. So for now it is closed down and waiting - very disappointed.

[Post New]by pezzazz on Jan 30, 15 2:35 PM
marebito wrote:Level 15 log near the balloon self chops (my worker goes to the log and the progress bar appears, but the worker immediately leaves for the next task while the progress bar remains). As a result, the log disappears but the road remains blocked preventing access to the lava cracks and balloon. This is with a standard install (no changes) with multi-click play.

ETA:
I'm not sure if re-loading the game cleared the issue or if it's because I didn't have anything queued at that point after re-loading, but one or the other managed to get the log properly chopped to finish the level.

I'm having the same problem.... please fix cannot move forward!

Thank you!

brimaz
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by brimaz on Feb 2, 15 12:05 PM
Why hasn't the problem of being "kicked out" time after time after time been fixed yet???? Surely this is not so big a problem that it can't be repaired? I've just been kicked out of level 29 4 times, and am about to ask for my money back if it's not fixed VERY soon.

I'm not the only one, so PLEASE Big Fish - fix it now!!!

[Post New]by sandy190 on Feb 3, 15 5:46 AM
i have installed the game on trial and played it for an hour so decided to buy it when i bought it it started to redownload the game again and activated it after when i click to play it looks like it loading then the page changes on bigfish installer saying play again u own this games when i click play again nothing happens game wont start uninstalled it many times same thing happens i vlick play then is like it closed it again cus then comes up play again playing on windows 7 ulti, 64 bit.

Edited on 02/03/2015 at 5:48:37 AM PST

[Post New]by sandy190 on Feb 3, 15 5:49 AM
i just solved the problem went on website signed in went on my account info purchased history and redownload it there works now

[Post New]by punkinthekid on Feb 3, 15 7:36 AM
I am playing on a Dell PC. Level 40-I can get about half way through, and it just kicks me off...no error message or anything. Any suggestions?

kisykiss
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by kisykiss on Feb 3, 15 7:49 PM
I have Windows 7 Home Premium.

When I tried this game it was alot of fun. Decided to buy it & activated it. Went back in to play, & the game lags!! The timer is the only thing that works right. I did un install it, & re installed it.. It didnt seem to help. It still lags. When I reinstalled it, I did go the web site, my purchase history & reinstalled it from there.
Came into the forum room here & see others are having the same issue.
I got this game today. AFTER this so called update. This update didnt seem to make a diff.
Had I seen so many others having this problem, I wouldnt have bought this game. Right now I am sorry I did. I LOVE time management games.

Edited on 02/03/2015 at 7:50:44 PM PST

boogienites
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by boogienites on Feb 4, 15 10:40 AM
Am on level 28 and have collected all those things needed to craft the rope. But, when I click on the Inventory and try to craft the rope, nothing happens. I see things needed to make the rope, but it won't let me craft rope Anyone else having this problem??

marebito
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

[Post New]by marebito on Feb 4, 15 11:50 AM
@boogienites
On L28, you collect cotton to make fabric. The fabric can then be traded for rope to repair the bridge. Good luck and have fun!

[Post New]by Sootywillow on Feb 7, 15 6:17 AM
My game is running fine and I am on level 29 but I can't put the gloves or necklace on and I need the extra help. The other items in the inventory go on ok.

[Post New]by srmoment on Feb 7, 15 7:47 PM
Level 23. Can only get 4 flax and I need 6 to cross the bridge. Help.

lavifa
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by lavifa on Feb 9, 15 4:56 PM
heller;-) stuck at L37 ;-( not enough IRON to build the musketeers' barrack....
please reply...LOL this game was full of glitches and yet a wonker of a game to play...updated / checked and used inventories...must strive to finish.
Please give my gargantuan CHEERIOS to the maker of My kingdom for a princess!!!
That one deserved a game trophy.
CANUCK forever!!!

marebito
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

[Post New]by marebito on Feb 9, 15 8:00 PM
@srmoment
Just in case, here are the locations of the 6 flax on the first island. Two above and a bit to the left of camp, 1 going downwards from the first intersection, and 3 more at the end of that downward path. Hope you haven't run into a glitch.

@lavifa
I'm not sure, but have you cleared the way to at least one of the traders so you can trade for more iron? This thread might help you out on that level:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/350061.page

[Post New]by zerolimits3 on Feb 13, 15 4:33 PM
I also am stuck on level 38..repairing the bridge...It is already repaired. Help!

marebito
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

[Post New]by marebito on Feb 14, 15 10:30 AM
@zerolimits3

If you haven't yet, make sure you have the updated version of the game (sic installed post Feb 3 update; you will need to uninstall and reinstall if you are still running the original version of the game). The bug for this level should have been fixed in the update such that it no longer matters if the bridge is repaired before or after rescuing the cardinal. (Pre-update, the workaround was to repair the bridge only after the task appeared in the task bar.) Hope that fixes the problem you're experiencing. Good luck and have fun!

[Post New]by cleopatra23 on Feb 15, 15 1:53 PM
I am on my HP Pavilion 7 laptop, Windows 7 and reached Level 19 when I left the game and when I returned there was a message that The profile was corrupt, and something like the default settings were used. In other words my profile was gone and all that I had done was wiped out. It wanted me to sign in and when I did I was back on Level one. What happened?? I really don't want to re-play this game as after I bought it found it pretty boring...any answers???

Go to: