Stingray
4,982 Posts

Re:Plane, AES Door, World Cities, Blue Prints & Mini Scenes--- GUIDE

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Feb 27, 15 6:47 PM
Swell hint about the finding the chess pieces for Charlemagne's Chess -

Chess Pieces and Warehouse
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/380319.page

by Dreyrabb on Mar 16, 15 2:21 PM
I just found out that you don't need all of the chess pieces to BOTH sets to complete the challenge... when I completed the gold set, I played the "switch the chess pieces to the correct place" game with that set twice and lo and behold, by doing that completed the "Find all chess pieces" quest, even though I don't have all the silver chess pieces!

Warehouse and triggering Odin quests:
I found that by doing all the blueprint puzzles one right after the other it caused an onslaught of quests that are hard to keep track of.

The actual building quests follow a pattern 2 parts building , then Upgrade (Fix like we did all the other buildings in the town). Each series of quests for each building can pause the quests at this point but you will have to remember to go back and upgrade them to continue on that building.

Level one - "foundation" 2 parts then upgrade
Level two -'Build-up' 2 parts for again followed with and update.
Level three- 'finish up exterior' 2 parts then upgrade
Enter the building and start getting the associated quests for the building. To get the quests for the exhibit items - poke around at different things in the area. Odin quests are started when you enter the Warehouse at level 3.
Level four - 'Polish exterior' - 2 part and then upgrade
Level five- 'Finish up the landscaping" and upgrade

Example: Warehouse - place to display your collections. Odin appears and lets you know that you will have to recollect all collections. 104 collections total and we only have 84 right now.

I did get credit for any collections that were cashed in after I started the Warehouse build - two of the valentine's collections, all the countries that I have open, a couple of AES collections, and hand full of regular collections from cites.

THEN when those are all done the quests to find the parts of the collections within commences.

I am doing one building at a time, the extra building supplies you collect while searching for what you need will be needed in the other building so it will be helpful and you will have them already.

Edited on 09/13/2015 at 1:23:39 PM PST

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Feb 27, 15 8:45 PM
OddlyEnuh wrote:
T33c33 wrote:On the AES museum emblem (door) quests - quest 6 - 3 Obtain map pieces, map piece #3 is in the butterfly sanctuary game #4 (the game number is missing on the original post)

I have asked this be changed. Nice catch.

#4 has been added. Thanks!

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Feb 28, 15 3:29 PM
There is no clever involved in upgrading of trucks - you pay gold, gold, and gold but what you get by the time you get to the Mega Truck is 20 energy points an hour day in and day out - so 480 a day or 3360 a week. For the money it is a pretty good deal, we just aren't much for parting with our gold.

Once you get your buildings to level 3 upgrade you can enter them. Click around and you will find the displays that have attached quests to find the pieces.

These items will then start appearing in the reward ribbon on each country. If it does not drop a different mode might have to be played to attain it.

For more about ability to enter the AES buildings once you have upgraded to the level three, enter and poke around in the exhibits, this causes the quests to start and you can get the exhibit pieces while you are collecting country collectibles for the rest of your build and the exhibit pieces at the same time.

Finding Museum Collection Items (Dinosaur, Zodiac, Chess, Knight)
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/367905.page

Edited on 09/16/2015 at 4:25:24 AM PST

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Mar 5, 15 6:45 PM

judicuti
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by judicuti on Mar 7, 15 10:44 PM
In order to find the blueprints do you have to have an active quest to look for them, or can u just go and play anytime? I think I tried before being asked to find them and it didn't work

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Mar 8, 15 5:36 AM
Toy Tales http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/0/406679.page For complete unedited thread

Q-1 Billy Craig -Visit the Toy Shop in MN

Q-2 Twinkle • Park Ranger #8 Brown Egg
• Park Ranger #10 Paw Fossil
• Park Ranger #12 Hoof Print

Q-3 Billy: Opening the first mini-scene in MN.
• Find popsicle stick - Oregon
• Complete the diorama (mini-scene in front of Pink horse on shelf). MN

Q-4 • Park Ranger # 14 Avian Signature
• Park Ranger # 16 Tiny Seed
• Park Ranger # 18 Sliver of a Seed

Q-5 •Find battery - Train Roundhouse, Como, CO
• Unlock Planetarium. Did not get a prompt for the 2nd mini-scene location, it is the silver sphere under the picture of the ice cream sundae on the window on right.

Q-6 Upgrade Toy Repair in Dinhammer Alley to Pirate Theme
28,200 coin plus supplies, 128 hours. Not going to get another quest in this series till this is done.

Q-7 Billy:•Find a plane tail - Italy (mislabeled wing)
•Find a penguin - Antarctacia
•Find a head feather - New Zealand

Q-8 • Find Robot Head - Botanical Garden #4 Flower Luxe
• Find Music Box mechanical part - Library #6 We're Getting Married
• Find Toy car wheels - Toy Repair #10 Motorcycle

Q-9 Twinkle:• Find toy train - Apple Orchard, Wentachee, WA
• Open the Train diorama, on purple dais to the right of Banjo and bowling ball. Place the train directly on the area; this opens the third mini-scene in MN
"Thanks for the help! Come visit my shop anytime you like."

Q-10
• Play Toy Repair #14 Train
• Play Toy Repair #16 Wooden Horse Rocker
• Play Toy Repair #18 Green Car

Q-11 Mistake in this one read carefully

Edited on 09/26/2015 at 7:25:47 AM PST

judicuti
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by judicuti on Mar 8, 15 7:00 AM
Thanks, I have gotten that far and have 4 started, I see what you mean about all at the same time... too late now thought. Also, what is the deal with the blueprints that show up above the avatar in certain scenes, I have tried clicking on them in the scene, then they just disappear... Thanks

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Mar 8, 15 9:01 AM
The order in which the cities will open with mini-screens, after the Missing Painting quest is completed is as follows:

FL is Fixing the Airplane
MN Toy Tales
TN Art Studio
KS The Carnival
OH Hotel Akron
WA- Apple Orchard Farming Deal
NM Farm Girl
MI The Last Boat
CA Asian Antique Shop
CO Ticket to Ride

Depending on how you are playing the game will influence when they appear. Most are out of order so if you get to a place a quest is not completing, leave that quest open and go to the next one to get the piece you need to complete the one left uncompleted.

Finding that you are missing one of the plane quests?
missing plane part
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/626788.page#6322912
https://sites.google.com/site/pinkrollsroycegames/home/antique-road-trip-american-dreamin

Edited on 12/11/2015 at 5:32:27 AM PST

[Post New]by DBisbal on Mar 8, 15 3:18 PM
Thanks to all of you who took the time to put this information together! I greatly appreciate it and am sure it will save a lot of time and confusion... : )

judicuti
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by judicuti on Mar 15, 15 7:54 AM
What do you mean by check the blueprint to see if you are searching the right levels for the blueprints in the theodri quest. says top 5 6 7 8 etc? I have been trying for the least two pieces for days no luck...help!!! I think I need the middle ones, levels 12, 16, 8 10 and 7. I have tried all levels numerous times...this is very very frustrating

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Mar 15, 15 8:29 AM
Judi, since I don't understand "what do you mean by checking the Blueprint ....?" question, let me go at it a different way.

Knights of the Round
•Left of Charlemagne’s
•at the top of the D in the path
Teodi has the blue prints and MGs are at Teodi's, (13 pieces) thread used. 1 piece each Mini-game and 18 has two pieces.

Top- 18 18 16 14
Middle- 12 1b 8 10 7
Bottom- 1a 3 4 5

One piece for each of the mini-games except for 18 that drops two pieces on two different plays. However, on my game the two pieces both dropped on the same play.

I now have access to a screen print with the pieces numbered, if someone wants it please PM me with an e-mal address and I will forward it to you. 2/7/15

Also perhaps the difference between getting this one done for 500 threads versus many times that lays in the following:
In match three games you start making matches at the bottom of the screen, so the pieces above fall on their own and make other matches, in the end you make less moves yourself.

Another sworn by hint is 1) do not go to Teodi's directly, only enter through the quest and 2) use the hint to find pieces you cannot find.

if you're still stuck on Teodi for blueprints PM me. I think I found the trick
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/374259.page

Where did you find the last piece at Teodi's? (New grid map showing where to find 'em))
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/20/349126.page

Blueprint pieces in Teodi Tailoring: a glitch?
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/344102.page#589709

Master list of Blue Prints
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/342445.page

Pink has all the screen prints of the blue prints posted on her Google site - all you have to do is a Google search for PinkRollsRoyceGame Look for the ART link and then the blueprint link.

If none of this works, or if you prefer - send me a PM with an email address and I will send you a screenprint. Be sure to tell me which one you want. You have to put spaces in your address now because of a filter in the game My name @ USPS dot com as an example.

Edited on 11/01/2016 at 1:03:49 AM PST

judicuti
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by judicuti on Mar 15, 15 8:49 AM
guess I don't understand what the top middle and bottom mean....dense I guess

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Mar 15, 15 1:32 PM
judicuti wrote:guess I don't understand what the top middle and bottom mean....dense I guess

Take a trip to the museum and look at the blueprints in the book.

You'll notice they form a rectangle. If you put together the puzzle pieces you'll see there are 3 rows and 4 columns.. after you put it together you can take a look at each grid and see which pieces you are missing.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Mar 15, 15 5:08 PM
judicuti wrote:guess I don't understand what the top middle and bottom mean....dense I guess

Nope, it is not dense. We all process information differently is all. That is why the screen prints were made. Unfortunately, I did not do them when I went through the games myself - I get the top, bottom and row. But PinkMonster has been putting them together with me. Hers are better than mine, I put numbers in approximate position, she figures the pieces and numbers them.

Pink has added her screen prints of completed Blueprints to her Google site; to see these Google search PinkRollsRoycegames

Click on the AntiqueRoadTrip link on left and then when that page comes up also click on AES Museum Buildings. So far she has Five prints there, the ones that most people have problems with.

Edited on 04/03/2015 at 3:59:46 AM PST

judicuti
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by judicuti on Mar 15, 15 8:50 PM
Thanks for all your help, finally got them all

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Mar 16, 15 9:48 AM
judicuti wrote:Thanks for all your help, finally got them all

HAPPY DANCE!! !!! YOU GO GIRL!

I was so relieved when I finished that dang !!Teodi!!! Only to waken to the building quests! Lets just say it was a short dance for me then a OH LORD LOOK AT ALL THIS!

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Mar 17, 15 5:22 PM
Dinosaur Display

There are five sections for the display to find the bones and assemble; starting on left to right the skull - 13 bones, spine - 8 bones, arm- 11 bones, leg- 14 bones, and tail- 9 bones.

By simply playing through each city, in order, in all four modes I got 49 out of bones 0f 55 total. Italy, Egypt, Indonesia, Antarctica, Argentina, Canada, New Zealand

The last six pieces require playing through again - Italy, Egypt, Indonesia, Antarctica

The last piece was in Egypt -played all modes for a third time and then on Fast the fourth time on Fast it was attainedhttp://s1045.photobucket.com/user/OddlyEnuh/library/ART/Dinosaur%20Display?sort=3&page=1

What ever is the last piece is going to be dependent on how a player goes through the countries - would not suspect that any "last" piece will necessarily be the same for any player, unless, of course, you play the seven countries from left to right through each mode as I did.....

Edited on 10/14/2015 at 7:13:07 AM PST

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Mar 18, 15 5:42 AM
Dinosaur Display

Dinosaur Bones (where is the last leg bone) Silhouette -Canada
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/401411.page

Dinosaur bone Arm Bone sought
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/405451.page

For screen prints of each of the Dino Displays, do a Google search for Oddlyenuh's Photobucket Look for library and then album links.
http://s1045.photobucket.com/user/OddlyEnuh/library/ART/Dinosaur%20Display?sort=3&page=1

Edited on 10/14/2015 at 7:09:17 AM PST

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Mar 18, 15 5:44 AM
Charlemagna's Chess I

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Mar 18, 15 5:45 AM
Charlemagna's Chess II
Chess Pieces, Zodiac, Throne and Collectables Quests
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/353693.page

Chess Pieces and Warehouse
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/380319.page

Where to find chess pieces http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/0/407398.page

Bookwyrm on May 21, 15 3:54 PM

Italy.................. Gold Queen, Bishop, and Pawn with Silver Pawn
Egypt................Gold 2 Pawns with Silver Knight, Bishop, and Pawn
Indonesia....... ..Gold Knight and Pawn with Silver 2 Rooks
Antarctica.........Gold Bishop, 2 Rooks, and 2 Pawns
Argentina..........Gold Pawn with Silver Bishop and 2 Pawns
Canada.............Gold King and Knight with Silver King and 2 Pawns
New Zealand... Gold Pawn with Silver Queen, Knight, and 2 Pawns

My list pretty much mirrors, Books. List is updated with Modes and position of pieces from left to right:

SILVER ...........................Pawns left to right
Rook: Indonesia Picky.............. Italy Fast
Knight: Egypt Picky...................NZ Silhouette
Bishop: Argentina Fast.............Canada Silhouette
King: Canada Fast....................Argentina Picky
Queen: NZ Fast........................Egypt Fast
Bishop: Italy Silhouette.............Canada Picky
Knight: NZ Fast........................Argentina Picture
Rook: Indonesia Picture..........NZ Silhouette

GOLD.................................Pawns left to right
Rook: Antarctica Fast.................Antarctica Silhouette
Knight: Indonesia Picture...........Italy Silhouette