Punishment without Crime

mommerj
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

Re:Punishment without Crime

[Post New]by mommerj on Feb 1, 15 10:34 AM
Zitron, I hope you are not leaving the game for good. I would hate to see you go. You have been one of my longest and best neighbors! But I do agree with you, I too am getting bored with the game and the new offers all using the tiniest of items or hiding entirely behind another object. I would like to see the offers use more creative methods, such as hiding an object right in front of you, but camouflaging and blending in to other objects.
Or here's a thought, open up Japanese Mysteries, or create some new areas not just keep throwing out these recycled weekly offers.

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Feb 1, 15 12:15 PM
This was taken from the "Didn't receive ANYTHING from the "crime/punishment" offer!!" thread:

Clashfan78 wrote:So the day I posted the info on how to contact the devs I also sent them an email advising them of the problem.

I have received a response that the bug has been fixed.

tdskm wrote:followed crow12000's directions and emailed playme 8 last night. Checked this morning and the reward was in my backpack. well worth the email.
100- silver tarra cards
100- gold tarra cards
1- chain reaction
10- paper lanterns
1- fire dust
10- summoning scrolls
10- blue cheese
1- symbol of unity
1- electric charge
1-crystal molecule
10- crystal harps
5- bells
5- phase watches
10- grapes
5-solar lamps
5-hammers
10-dragon tablets
3-anaglyph glasses
10- dragon coins
10-lumar fireflies
10- fiery seals
1-justice of alert
3- old amphora
5 magic magnifying glasses
3- paranormal traps
40,000 coins
5 crystals
1,000 experience
don't forget to include your neighbor code

The glitch has been fixed. And apparently at least one person who didn't get anything when they opened their chest got the contents of it replaced after they wrote Playme8. For more information on that, check out this thread: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/351157.page

Edited on 02/01/2015 at 12:15:34 PM PST

Sophie0254
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by Sophie0254 on Feb 1, 15 12:40 PM
My BP contents show no adjustment,

@CLM That would probably be my fault, I neglected to add my player code. They emailed me for it.

Feb. 5th, they emailed me for a screen shot showing my neighbor code. When they were finished the reward ribbon was safely in my backpack. Now about Japan?? Thank you clashfan for help with this!

Edited on 02/04/2015 at 11:50:27 PM PST

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,588 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on Feb 1, 15 12:56 PM
Sophie0254 wrote:My BP contents show no adjustment,

Your going to have to email Playme8 Sophie. They will make it good.

mommerj
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

[Post New]by mommerj on Feb 1, 15 1:00 PM
Glad to hear that they have fixed the bug with the reward chest. But I think I will hold off taking it and keep assembling the" Folder with Papers" Loving the huge experience points for this one!

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Feb 1, 15 3:20 PM
I honestly didn't find this room that difficult. Nothing like that scary evil mean Candy room. I have a feeling that the rooms are not being drawn by the original creators and, therefore, aren't as well done. I finished with lots of time to spare--1-1/2 hours. However, I did use silver tarras, a wish master, and my pet dragon Odving.

Edited on 02/01/2015 at 3:25:09 PM PST

SunFlash
Minnow
Minnow
211 Posts

[Post New]by SunFlash on Feb 1, 15 8:24 PM
Once again a room kicks my behind but at least this time I finished it even though I had to buy three pieces.

When I opened it the first time I couldn't believe it. I could not find a single item without a gadget. It got easier but then the pieces wouldn't drop.

Getting there wasn't that hard but the room itself is hard for a newer player, I think.

swainger
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by swainger on Feb 2, 15 4:32 AM
I too am holding off taking the chest while racking up points collecting the paper folders. One question that I haven't seen answered - has anybody gotten the trophy? Is it in the chest? I only did the expedition once and didn't get it, so I assumed the trophy would be in the chest, but maybe I need to do the room again. Can somebody who has the trophy confirm how they got it (as I haven't seen it listed in the list of items in the chest.) Thanks.

achumannfaery
Catfish
Catfish
1,570 Posts

[Post New]by achumannfaery on Feb 2, 15 4:43 AM
Justice on Alert is the trophy for this quest. It is listed in the chest contents that was posted previously. I too have held off for taking the chest as I want dragon expedition food and paper folders so this is just an assumption based on the posts.

rheach
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by rheach on Feb 2, 15 7:14 AM
I contacted Playme8 and they just sent me the rewards that I didn't get at the end of the room. Thank you Clashfan 78 for the great instructions, the only difference is we don't need a translator anymore they have an app that does everything for them now. Be patient the app automatically sends your email back to you but when they reply you will know it. Good Luck to all that had my problem!

[Post New]by 188588 on Feb 2, 15 7:24 AM
Thank you Clashfan 78 for the great instructions, I emailed them Saturday and received my reward today. If it was not for you and the forum, I would have just let it go. Thanks again.

nixe2000
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by nixe2000 on Feb 3, 15 1:37 AM
I was going to let it go, being too lazy to do anything about it. But as I saw the contents of the reward, I got greedy and followed your instructions. Really easy to do, and they replied after only 1 hour and a half and sent the reward. Yeah ! Thank you to the forum.

Clashfan78
Clownfish
Clownfish
695 Posts

[Post New]by Clashfan78 on Feb 4, 15 9:17 AM
Ok everyone that was holding out on this don't forget to take your reward today before the time runs out!!!

jmnucede
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by jmnucede on Feb 4, 15 1:29 PM
Thanks! Got it with a whole 1/2 hour to go this time

[Post New]by SnailRanch3558 on May 7, 15 2:43 AM
Bump

[Post New]by Librarian2003 on May 7, 15 2:59 AM
The rewards here have been seriously reduced - instead of 2000 XP points for assembling Folder with Papers, it's now 250. That's disappointing.

[Post New]by starmagicgreen on May 7, 15 1:09 PM
Going into this week I'm now 0 for 3. Not going back into this one either. Eco station, sweet revenge and now punishment without a crime. 3 of the worst hidden object quests ever created.
I'm feeding creatures, opening chests in mayan runes and gifting neighbors. Did a couple room searches but not many, ho hum, I cant even say I'm looking forward to next Tuesday because what pray tell could come after these 3?

deadme
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by deadme on May 7, 15 11:10 PM
Hi Fishes

Just finished the Police Station with 1 hour left in the room and so played the room until it was back to day mode again. Used my ever trusty Nautilus Pallium and Eterious pet dragon fed full. My drop rate was amazing this time around only 1-2 searches in the said mode part of the quest line. Just remember in this room to look in the darker areas and in the windows.

Good Luck to everyone

@ starmagicgreen Hair and Nails Salon maybe

[Post New]by starmagicgreen on May 8, 15 5:06 AM
That's it deadme! What else right? I didn't think it was as bad as these last 3 either, so maybe I'll be back in action.
Thanks, congrats on finishing the police station so early.

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,588 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on May 8, 15 11:51 AM
This was my first and last time doing this room. Everything was so tiny. I was even using a Nautilus Pallium and still bought 8 yes 8 artifacts just to get out. A terrible room.

Go to: