HCC_314
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Shiver: The Lily's Requiem Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by HCC_314 on Feb 10, 15 7:31 PM
I'm having the same problem that iamchani reported. Three tries trying to get the path on the colored ball mini-game. I figured it out, but I had to back out of the mini-game, and exit. When I launched it again, I could click as much as I wanted, but none of the balls stayed depressed.

Exited the game, uninstalled, downloaded again, reinstalled, restarted, launched the game and got the same result.

I waited 10 days before I bought the game. I thought that was surely enough time for the kinks to have been fixed. But apparently not.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this just one of those tech issues that will never be fixed or addressed? Notice iamchani said she would respond if she was able to finish the game...and has not.

ASUS Z87-WS | Crucial Ballistic Tactical 16 GB | Intel i7-4770 | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 | Dell 2209WA | Crucial M550 GB SSD | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | WD Velociraptor 1 TB | WD1600AAJS 160 GB | Fantom GEForce eSATA/USB 1 TB | Windows 7 SP1

sarah451
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Shiver: The Lily's Requiem Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by sarah451 on Feb 11, 15 7:30 AM
What, pray tell, does "It's working now. I'll check the fountain at the square" have to do with going up the stairs in the mansion? I got it several times in the living room when clicking for a hint.

molla311
Stingray
Stingray
4,680 Posts

[Post New]by molla311 on Feb 11, 15 3:24 PM
First I lost an item from my inventory, closed gm and open igen -nothing there.
Then uninstall/reinstall, nothing.
Then tried new player and lost the pump for the ball.
The third time I lost them all

Had no problem with that in the demo.

Windows 7 Home Premium.

Edited on 02/11/2015 at 3:26:57 PM PST

suebrit
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by suebrit on Feb 14, 15 10:16 AM
Same thing happened to me belamba and it's also very jerky now to do anything else....

[Post New]by SierraKitten on Feb 14, 15 1:02 PM
I'm running Windows 7 and I'm redownloading the game for the second time. When I try to play, all I get is the cursor and a black screen. Any help would be appreciated!

1Pywacket
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Shiver: The Lily's Requiem Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by 1Pywacket on Feb 18, 15 5:58 AM
Once in the hospital can not do any thing but speak to the doctor.

Closed it down 3 times but no good.

Also out side the hospital if I go left I get half a page of numbers.

Accidentally clicked Play instead of Bonus Game, and now I've lost my progress

[Post New]by JayYel on Feb 21, 15 1:05 PM
Is there any solution to this? I don't want to start over again.

Lenovo ThinkPad T400 running Windows 7.

[Post New]by JayYel on Feb 23, 15 6:20 PM
This is about the post just previous.

Hello,
Last time I started up, I clicked Play accidentally instead of Bonus Game. (I've already completed the game). I didn't change my player name, but the game started at the beginning. I exited, then tried to go to Bonus Game, and it starts at the beginning. I don't have my furnishings in my house, or my fish. Is there anything I can do to restore what was there before I made the mistake, or am I just out of luck?

I am running the game under Windows 7 on a Lenovo ThinkPad T400.

[Post New]by JayYel on Feb 25, 15 1:37 PM
Obviously no one is paying much attention to the TECH ISSUES forum!

I am posting again because I just played through The Lily's Requiem AGAIN, got to the Bonus Game AGAIN, was playing away, and then I had to do something else and exited. When I went back and started up, the SAME THING had happened, namely, I lost all progress in both the main game and the Bonus Game. This is too stupid! I am not playing this game again! Why is progress not being saved when one exits the Bonus Game?

Really lousy way to end things.

I am playing on a Lenovo ThinkPad T400 running Windows 7.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 25, 15 2:17 PM
Hi everyone,

I was splashing along and came across this thread. I'm so sorry to hear that there are issues with this particular game. Talk about frustrating.

In regards to the blank screen, jerky motion, and losing inventory, it may be helpful to check out the following help page:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the issues are still occurring, I recommend to contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. I also recommend to contact our tech support in regards to the save issue JayYel.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by crinklish on Mar 3, 15 4:31 PM
I have the same problem as Penhip and Tilly - game play is normal until without warning, upper part of display (on my MacBook Pro running OS X 10.7.5) becomes vertical lines that don't resolve themselves when I quit the game. Had to restart computer to recover normal display, which makes me reluctant to even try the game again!

SquirrelGirrrl
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by SquirrelGirrrl on Mar 4, 15 6:18 PM
I am having the same issue as many others with the bonus game. I had no errors until this point. Running Windows 7 on a laptop. When I get the cylinder from the HOS in the bonus game, I try to close the window and it shows me a blurry background. Upon trying to click on anything else. it re-opens the window for the cylinder saying that I need gunpowder. But I haven't yet found gunpowder. I tried to exit the game, but the cylinder window continued to pop up even in the main menu, and I couldn't exit. I had to Ctrl Alt Del in order to get out of the game. Frustrating that this happens after I have finished the main game!

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

[Post New]by judy76073 on Mar 6, 15 12:16 PM
belamba wrote:Just playing bonus chapter on Macbook Pro latest OS X Yosemite and as soon as I'd found a casing needing some gunpowder the game won't let me do anything anymore?

Just screen goes blurry then opens inventory item again. Can't even move using the map as it's blurred wherever I go.

Anyone any ideas please? I've lost count of the number of times a CE glitches in the bonus chapter.

I've stopped the game running, gone back in and same old blurred screen. So for now game not playable ;-((

I am having the exact same problem. Must be a game glitch !! I am using a Lenovo ThinkCentre with Windows 7. I've tried the same as you, and just nothing. Very annoying as I was really enjoying this game and obviously will not be able to finish it. Must be right close to the end.

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

[Post New]by judy76073 on Mar 6, 15 12:18 PM
SquirrelGirrrl wrote:I am having the same issue as many others with the bonus game. I had no errors until this point. Running Windows 7 on a laptop. When I get the cylinder from the HOS in the bonus game, I try to close the window and it shows me a blurry background. Upon trying to click on anything else. it re-opens the window for the cylinder saying that I need gunpowder. But I haven't yet found gunpowder. I tried to exit the game, but the cylinder window continued to pop up even in the main menu, and I couldn't exit. I had to Ctrl Alt Del in order to get out of the game. Frustrating that this happens after I have finished the main game!

I quoted from "Belamba" - I have the same issue - obviously a game glitch

[Post New]by Oldfashioned1 on Apr 7, 15 2:27 AM
SquirrelGirrrl wrote:I am having the same issue as many others with the bonus game. I had no errors until this point. Running Windows 7 on a laptop. When I get the cylinder from the HOS in the bonus game, I try to close the window and it shows me a blurry background. Upon trying to click on anything else. it re-opens the window for the cylinder saying that I need gunpowder. But I haven't yet found gunpowder. I tried to exit the game, but the cylinder window continued to pop up even in the main menu, and I couldn't exit. I had to Ctrl Alt Del in order to get out of the game. Frustrating that this happens after I have finished the main game!

I'm having this problem too! I have Windows 7, 64-bit, up-to-date everything. I also have thick black lines showing up in the fish tank after picking up one of the seaweeds or something. Please fix this devs!!

Edited on 04/07/2015 at 2:33:36 AM PST

[Post New]by dasha77 on Apr 13, 15 5:13 AM
nothing is active on my Mac. the Hint do nothing. I have reinstalled the game, the problem remained the same. please assist.

[Post New]by shellseeker on Apr 20, 15 8:37 PM
hi there, i cannot play the game, as the top third of my screen gets wavy, and i have to shut the computer down. i am playing on a MacBookPro. Can I get a refund?
thank you

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Apr 21, 15 10:45 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear about the various issues that you're experiencing with this game.

To start, the following help article may be useful:
Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If that doesn't work, I recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help and can also assist with a refund or exchange if needed.

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by BunnyLuvin on Jun 7, 15 6:50 PM
In the bonus chapter, as soon as I pick up the knight's glove my computer immediately goes to a blue screen with some sort of warning (it's gone before I can read it) and restarts! I am still running Windows XP.

[Post New]by Liag5465 on Jul 7, 15 12:28 PM
Hi,
Played demo on iPad but when I purchased I cannot down load.
When I press already purchased I am told no record of purchase on account, but when I try to buy I am told I have already purchased.
Grateful for any suggestions
Liag

Go to: