Re:Welcome to Pahelika: Secret Legends forum

[Post New]by magal118 on Jun 7, 09 4:06 PM
Love the game but it ended so quick. I was able to solve all the screens by just working at them, did not need to look at any of the tips. PLEASE make an update to this one, and another new one GOOD JOB

[Post New]by tigger4me on Jun 7, 09 8:18 PM
How do you get through last part of the ice cave?

Welcome to Pahelika: Secret Legends forum

[Post New]by pineapplelm on Jun 8, 09 7:21 AM
tressa49 wrote:
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Pahelika: Secret Legends forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Pahelika: Secret Legends players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

eirini51
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by eirini51 on Jun 8, 09 3:59 PM
put the coal in the apeture and then the belows the fire will light

[Post New]by AmanteDItalia on Jun 11, 09 12:49 AM
alibobs wrote:
Wizardjohn wrote:Im near the beginning; where is this majic dust they menton for the runes in the floor.

I can't find this dust either. I have checked the screenshot in the walkthrough so I know exactly where it should be, but the dust just isn't there on my game. I have done everything else in this scene. Can anyone help?

[Post New]by dunnsbbbq on Jun 12, 09 7:03 PM
im cant get the right things in the holes caverns at the 3rd lev

Edited on 06/12/2009 at 7:06:46 PM PST

[Post New]by lacotastar on Jun 13, 09 6:03 AM
hi, im stuck at the tower, with key, feather and scroll, how do you get to top of tower, i got the fire started and now its out, how do i get going

No More Room!

[Post New]by houstonguy on Jun 14, 09 10:52 AM
Hi,
I have tried combining the objects I have in the fairy garden/stone door scene and I am stuck! As recommended above, I have tried placing the empty glass bottle on the runes but it won't let me.
Help!

Welcome to Pahelika: Secret Legends forum

[Post New]by kellis35 on Jun 14, 09 8:15 PM
I'm stuck on machine island - can't light the pile of coals with the burning piece of wood

ermajackson121
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by ermajackson121 on Jun 16, 09 12:15 AM
niniankyria1 wrote:This is awful. Cannot play because it keeps saying something about the tutorial. Glad I was only trying ti. Not going to buy this.

[Post New]by ALUCKYFEW on Jun 18, 09 1:20 AM
Hi, does anyone know who made this game?? When I went to sign in, it already knew my name. I like this game it's fun, i'm doing it so far without the walkthrough. It's kind of like Azada, & Azada:Ancient Magic which I love, I own both. Maybe they made it? Well, I'll keep looking, if anyone knows??? that would be great, Thanks.

[Post New]by shirzad on Jun 19, 09 7:04 AM
I have picked up too many items in my inventory and the game doesn't appear to allow me to set something down. None of the items can be combined without adding another item, which I can't pick up because it says my inventory is full. None of the items can be used without combining them with other items, which I can't pick up because I have too many to carry. How do I sent an inventory item down so that I can pick up something else that is useful?

[Post New]by kerrylee on Jun 21, 09 12:08 PM
Just finished playing this game, and although interesting, somewhat of a haphazzard approach. The order of the various runes, does not appear to have any rationale other than by guess and by golly. Enjoyed it, but prefer to play games that one can logically figure out. And that coming from the most illogical person on the planet/

[Post New]by lorralaffs on Jun 25, 09 10:41 AM
Euskalduna wrote:Help! I am trying not using the walkthrough too much. I am at the machine island, at the beach, with a big machine and some levers. I know I have to start a fire and I have found (apparently) all the items that are on that beach, including a bellows, but no lighter, or matches. Any ideas what do I have to do? Tks a lot.

hi i just scrolled over the inventry items you put two of them together to make an igniter which you the use on the wood in the inventry then place on coal and use bellows, then comes the hard bit im stuck on the levers ha ha

[Post New]by lorralaffs on Jun 25, 09 10:43 AM
lacotastar wrote:hi, im stuck at the tower, with key, feather and scroll, how do you get to top of tower, i got the fire started and now its out, how do i get going

hi you dont need to get the fire started in the fire when put out should be a key if you look closely

[Post New]by lorralaffs on Jun 25, 09 10:45 AM
AmanteDItalia wrote:
alibobs wrote:
Wizardjohn wrote:Im near the beginning; where is this majic dust they menton for the runes in the floor.

I can't find this dust either. I have checked the screenshot in the walkthrough so I know exactly where it should be, but the dust just isn't there on my game. I have done everything else in this scene. Can anyone help?

hi you need to go bak upstairs where the man in armour is and place the latern you have on the table this will open a hole in the wall where the dust is

[Post New]by lorralaffs on Jun 25, 09 10:48 AM
nanastell wrote:I have tried for hour and hours trying to find out how can I find the lost scroll in the cavern with the talking guardians I have answer the 3 questions they each had asked.I lit the 6 braziers. I had the scrol at one time but it has vanished. my teleporter is still inactive.Is there a way to play the scene again from the begin ? I really really need help. I'm ready to try anything. Thanks in advance

[Post New]by trutxmomx2 on Jun 25, 09 4:32 PM
you have to find the saw that will cut the branch and get the prickly flower on the ground.

Edited on 06/25/2009 at 4:34:39 PM PST

[Post New]by trutxmomx2 on Jun 25, 09 4:39 PM
It is behind the glass door on the left at the bottom of the door. Once you get it to open you will see it there. Use the lantern and put it on the pedestal on the far left of your screen. It is barely noticable.

f1racing
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by f1racing on Jul 1, 09 3:02 AM
The developer is Ironcode

Go to: