boosie1
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Welcome to The Omega Stone: Riddle of the Sphinx II forum

[Post New]by boosie1 on Jun 21, 09 4:01 PM
churly72 wrote:
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to The Omega Stone: Riddle of the Sphinx II forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Omega Stone: Riddle of the Sphinx II players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

hello, can you help me please...i am in the Chamber with hall, and i am looking for the Seller under the Chamber, but i can't find the broken floor-stone...i do 1 step out of the cave, looking to the left and see..nothing...have seen all the stones on the floor...helppp

From the entrance of the underground cave, you'll go about not sure maybe ten steps. Before you can reach the floor where there is a broken tile, but first go about 7 steps and turn left it's like a chamber area and you'll find 2 skulls you'll need later on in the game. Go back the same way you came in and then turn left and go down maybe 3-5 steps and you'll be in another chamber that's kind of a gold color. From the center of this room, if you turn left you'll see an opening. If you turn right you see two columns and a wall, step forward a couple of times look down then get something from your inventory to pry off the tile.

boosie

Edited on 06/21/2009 at 4:03:01 PM PST

churly72
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by churly72 on Jun 23, 09 4:15 PM
boosie1 wrote:
churly72 wrote:
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to The Omega Stone: Riddle of the Sphinx II forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Omega Stone: Riddle of the Sphinx II players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

hello, can you help me please...i am in the Chamber with hall, and i am looking for the Seller under the Chamber, but i can't find the broken floor-stone...i do 1 step out of the cave, looking to the left and see..nothing...have seen all the stones on the floor...helppp

From the entrance of the underground cave, you'll go about not sure maybe ten steps. Before you can reach the floor where there is a broken tile, but first go about 7 steps and turn left it's like a chamber area and you'll find 2 skulls you'll need later on in the game. Go back the same way you came in and then turn left and go down maybe 3-5 steps and you'll be in another chamber that's kind of a gold color. From the center of this room, if you turn left you'll see an opening. If you turn right you see two columns and a wall, step forward a couple of times look down then get something from your inventory to pry off the tile.

boosie

thanx boosie, i have found the Hall, and the floor stone, but now i lost my tools, my skulls and my bells?? is there more than 1 inventory?

Re:Welcome to The Omega Stone: Riddle of the Sphinx II forum

[Post New]by miranda152 on Jun 23, 09 7:22 PM
I want to return the game to Big Fish... I too am stuck. I have played adventure games for more years than I'd like to admit and this is the worst. I have no clue where to go or what to do.

I just got done playin the most frustrating game "Agatha Christie -Evil Under the Sun" which crashed 3 times. I was looking forward to a new game after going through hell with Evil Under the SUn and this is what I got!!

I'm 2 for two right now. I am going to get another game. I sure hope it is better than these two!!

CTEnsley
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by CTEnsley on Jun 24, 09 1:39 PM

Help. I have gathered the powders from the skulls and the tower and been blown up so many times. One thing I don't get is that the crystal in the bowl in the tower is in front of the skull with the snake icon. I don't see the horse icon there. Am I looking in the wrong place?

CTEnsley

[Post New]by iterry on Jun 30, 09 3:17 PM
I have returned to the celtic compound and have climbed to the tower but I know on the door where the priest was but nothing happens I have retraced my steps several times and still no results hae any hints ?
thank you

[Post New]by Elvinitus on Jul 2, 09 9:00 AM
Saying hello to the Forum Director : and letting you know I like this game. Its not what I expected,but then its obvious that any game to a challenge must have puzzles and this has plenty! The answers are not obvious. So I need a walk-through. Would appreciate a link to one please!

[Post New]by bdsheb138 on Jul 22, 09 7:59 AM
Though I have five omega discs I was on way to Giza Plateau to get Gil's letter on his desk for the last site pass to Santorini Island, but there was no letter on his desk - hmm? I had read the strategy guide but there was no letter what should I do then? Thank you.
Bill

Edited on 07/22/2009 at 8:01:24 AM PST

[Post New]by arkcat on Aug 24, 09 11:07 PM
Hi, I have collected all the christal powder from the tower and have put them in the grill, I have then carefully added all the other powders but I still keep getting blown up. I have been working on this puzzle for two weeks but cant seem to get past it. Can anyone help me. What can I be doing wrong.

[Post New]by gunnyVan on Sep 13, 09 5:12 PM
crlmtly wrote:I found the helicopter, got in, the man keeps asking me where I want to go, and after trying to figure out how to let him know I gave up, WHAT DO I DO NOW!! How do you let him know? I want my money back! or at least try another game.

PICK a card from one of the sites and point it at him and your off!!!!!

[Post New]by gunnyVan on Sep 13, 09 5:30 PM
iamlindy wrote:I can't get started with this game. Thought it might be interesting but I am in the room with the pyramid and just can't do a thing. Can anyone help please? iamlindy

Hi, pick up the scroll in the box's to the left and right of the pyramid. at the center base of the pyramid you will see a tall narrow stone that you click on and a scroll is inside. click and then photo ALL parts. the cobra heads are active. the symbols are the keys the code is in the scroll click the images in the order and count according to the scroll and you can retrieve the plate at the top of the pyramid.

gunnyvan

[Post New]by gunnyVan on Sep 13, 09 5:47 PM
jwife wrote:PLEASE ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am still trying to figure out the first puzzle on Giza. I have tried the number sequence w/ the cobra heads. Nothing happens. In the walkthrough I found, it says to pick-up the scroll. I can look at the scroll but I can't put it in my inventory. Does that matter? If not, what am I doing wrong? I put the numbers in like the walkthrough said, but NOTHING happens. I'm getting VERY frustrated!!!! I've solved a few puzzles all by myself but now I'm just angry.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!

Jwife

First thing do a screen print or photo ALL of the center scroll. You MUST click the cobra heads in the number AND order as they appear in the center scroll its 14 or 15 steps be careful 1 darn it and you start over. after you successfully complete the scroll code hear a click and you can retrieve the disk at the top of the pyramid.
gunnyVan

Radar
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Radar on Jan 31, 10 2:09 PM
is there a walk through for this game and if so how do I aquire it

[Post New]by litehorseman on Apr 28, 10 5:28 AM
boosie1 wrote:OKay I need some help here. I am at Chichen Itza and got all the bells and atleast 15 jade skulls. The problem is once I've gone up the elevator in the pyramid room I found that I have all the correct skulls with the correct symbols with the acception of Easter Island. I only found one skull for Easter Island and it doesn't have the correct symbol on it. Can anyone remember if there were more than one Easter Island skulls and if they can where did you find them. I usually write everything down and I go. But duhhhhhhh forgot to write down which skull was found where?

Thanks
boosie

Go to: