Re:Walkthrough available for Pahelika: Secret Legends

[Post New]by vossren on Jun 28, 09 8:07 PM
I am stuck outside of the fairy gardens, I have drank the strength potion and only have the four gems and two papers, the fire one and the scroll. I can not put any of the gem in the puzzle, something is repelling them still. Even when I try to put them in the right order. Thanks.

[Post New]by georgiagrammy on Jun 29, 09 8:49 PM
I am in the cabin and I can't find any wood on the floor to put in the stove! What do I do?

Fairy Gates: gems

[Post New]by MacWarters on Jul 1, 09 12:11 PM
The gems must be place in a precise order. I did it by trial and error. If I remember it is: red, green, blue, then yellow. I tried each gem in the different spots until they all fit.

Edited on 07/01/2009 at 12:12:36 PM PST

mamagrande
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by mamagrande on Jul 4, 09 8:00 PM
HELP...am in the ice cave and walkthrough says to click on the pillar til the right symbol appears....also says to rotate pillar and repeat until all symbols have been done....can't figure out how to rotate the pillar and when i get the right symbol and click the circle as soon as i go to the next section and start changing the symbols the first one changes too....have tried and tried but nothing is working

icechip
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by icechip on Jul 10, 09 7:23 PM
i got past the place where you have to fish, with the help of the blog. but now im stuck in the ice cave where you have to do the symbols ,from the wall i went to the blog and i am doing what it says, but i cant seem to get it right. can anyone help me please.

icechip
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by icechip on Jul 10, 09 7:39 PM
hi its me again,[icechip],ifinally got past the ice thing. thanks alot.

[Post New]by shirzad on Jul 15, 09 9:54 PM
I'm stuck at the fairy garden because none of my inventory items can be either used or combined, and I cannot set any down or pick any more up. I have three gems, two pieces of paper, a hollow stick, two bottles, one plant, a magnet and fishing line. I also have a key that cannot be used anywhere yet. Can anyone help me get past this?

[Post New]by shirzad on Jul 18, 09 6:14 PM
I finally figured it out - I simply needed to put the gems in the right order so that I could remove them from my inventory. Then I was able to finish it. AFter that problem was fixed, I enjoyed the rest of the game.

[Post New]by bettyboo1967 on Jul 22, 09 2:03 AM
i need help with the symbole in the cold room stuck for 3 days sombody please help me

Edited on 07/23/2009 at 8:32:09 AM PST

[Post New]by czmcking on Jul 27, 09 7:57 PM
Help Please!!! I'm stuck at the ice room trying to open the ice door by entering the symbols on the wall. I've tried everything I can think of and still can't get the door to open.

[Post New]by scooterwarren on Jul 29, 09 4:12 PM
This was a very handy tool, though once used to get past an obstacle, with a little more effort, I realized I could have done without it; it just would have taken a little longer. The game is really not very difficult, but patience is needed. Great fun. Can't wait for the next one. Next time, I won't use the guide so readily. Thank you for your creativity and skill.

[Post New]by Traciemj on Aug 1, 09 9:17 AM
I am in the Ice Room, I now the code. But how do you put the code in that machine???
Someone please help.

[Post New]by orion2 on Aug 19, 09 9:23 PM
stuck in the room with spikes on the floor and the buttons are pushed to cross the fire but nothing happens!?! What is the right sequence other than the right row is pressed?

[Post New]by CHIPP2 on Aug 21, 09 5:55 PM
Flaslady wrote:I placed the stones to extinguish the hellfire on the portal in the wrong order HELP!!!!

4red3s
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by 4red3s on Aug 23, 09 8:28 AM
If you find yourself at the beginning of the Third Challenge and you have picked up everything EXCEPT the well disquised Pot on the left side of the bridge going over the water and your inventory is full......

You do not have to start over!

If you have three gems, red, orange and yellow, you can get rid of two of them by putting the orange and red ones in the "thingy" that is on the right hand of the gate.

THEN pick up the pot and THEN put the pot on the rune and THEN put your potion stuff in the pot and you are good to go.

I don't know if it is possible to get really stuck here. What if you had ALREADY placed the orange and red stones in the gate thing and picked up two more items???

[Post New]by nanaboonana381 on Aug 30, 09 7:26 PM
IM LOST AGAIN IM IN THE ICE ROOM ,VMY 3 TRIANGLES ARE DONE AND THE [MACHINE ? ICE PILLAR], CAME UP, AND THE GLOWING TRIANGLE IS IN THE FRONT AND I CLICKED ON THE CIRCLE BELOW IT, BUT I CANT SEEM TO ROTATE THE MACHINE, I RESET IT HIT THE TRIANGLE, THEN THE CIRCLE BELOW, THEN I CLICK ALL OVER THE MACHINE AND I CANT ROTATE IT. HELP ANYONE? ALSO MY DOOR IS LOCKED AS IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE AT THIS TIME, I HAVE MISSED SOMETHING, I DIDNT SEE HOW IN THE WALKTHROUGH, THANKS AHEAD FOR ANY INPUT

[Post New]by mrsgayecosta on Aug 31, 09 11:10 PM
ICE HOUSE-STUCK!! PLEASE HELP!!

[Post New]by Skeetertwo on Sep 14, 09 3:28 PM
I am in the ice room. The tower thingy is my problem. I have tried everything to change the symbols on the tower thingy to match the ones on the wall and it doesn't work. IT will just rotate and stay in the same order that it was to begin with. I am ready to delete the game before I have a breakdown!!!!! Can some one help me?

[Post New]by dumbunny on Feb 18, 10 4:32 PM
i've gone through the game three times and gotten to the same place. i didn't pick up the hammer head and wonder if there is anyway i can go back for it

[Post New]by Bill80 on Feb 19, 10 10:40 AM
I am stuck on the rune puzzle. Ihave the picture of the walkthrough am still stuck.
Help.

Go to: