Here's something weird.

Re:Here's something weird.

[Post New]by aussy12001 on Jun 18, 09 6:30 AM
check this out i have adopted my own daughter b4 knocked on the door to be adopter.
an today adopted my hubby weird

Edited on 06/18/2009 at 6:31:57 AM PST

diannb
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by diannb on Jun 18, 09 8:54 AM
I get a kick out of the men when they get to their 50s and their hair goes grey or white. Their hair starts thinning out (some of the hairdo--like dreads stand straight up!) so you see their bald head, but they still have their young "do". It just raises up!

diannb
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by diannb on Jun 18, 09 8:56 AM
I had a weird one today. The parents died together and I had just picked the heir to the house and he was just about to enter when I got an adoptee knocking at the door. Before the guy even got a proposal! He's already got a kid!

[Post New]by JosieGirl101 on Jun 18, 09 11:52 AM
My people did that and I had TRIPLETS!! That is by far the weirdest thing ive seen on the game!

asierrahiker
Marlin
Marlin
9,070 Posts

[Post New]by asierrahiker on Jun 18, 09 12:30 PM
That is unsettling to have the adopted kid sleeping with Dad.

I've had something similar but less creepy. I had an older couple who adopted later in life, then one by one the parents died leaving the adopted girl alone in the house. She immediately started sleeping in the master bedroom after the parents were both gone.

From the time of the second parent's death she also would work at her career even though she was a CHILD of about 14 and didn't have an occupation listed! She defaulted to the adult role.

Poor kid had to grow up fast, I guess.

Edited on 06/18/2009 at 12:33:17 PM PST

Trixie598
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
423 Posts

[Post New]by Trixie598 on Jun 18, 09 4:08 PM
One of my people did that too! I think that just means that they don't know that the hose isn't fixed. I think that they only know that it isn't fixed when you drop them on top of it.

Edited on 06/18/2009 at 4:15:31 PM PST

Trixie598
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
423 Posts

[Post New]by Trixie598 on Jun 18, 09 5:08 PM
Today in my game, it rained. After it stoped raining, I could still hear the sound of rain!

Trixie598
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
423 Posts

[Post New]by Trixie598 on Jun 19, 09 10:25 AM
Today when I was playing my game, someone said "zay"! It was just weird!

[Post New]by chellethecat on Jun 19, 09 11:24 PM
I was going through my families today and discovering that one of the parents in most of my families had passed away *sniff* so, I keep going down the list hitting one of my newer families and both parents are still alive. Now, I don't remember adopting any kinds with this couple, but it's possible I did. Anyway, I was sending them to bed (there's only the parents and one child now - the other two kids having gone off to school already) and when the daughter, who's now 18, went to bed she laid down on the bed next to "dad"... leaving "mom" twirling in the corner like a crazy woman. Made for a serious WTH moment for sure.

ferny7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by ferny7 on Jun 20, 09 4:41 AM
i have a couple who def want children but have only managed to produce one child,they r quite happy to try for a baby but nothing comes of it,dont want to use the baby boost just want to see what happens,also never had a couple make a baby on their own yet

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

[Post New]by lorie56 on Jun 20, 09 9:14 AM
ferny7 wrote:i have a couple who def want children but have only managed to produce one child,they r quite happy to try for a baby but nothing comes of it,dont want to use the baby boost just want to see what happens,also never had a couple make a baby on their own yet

If they need the baby boost, they most likely won't have any more children. I always do a doctor's consultation after the second failed attempt. That will tell you if one or both of them need it. I have a couple with two children and failed to have the third. When I did the doctor's consult it told me that the male peep needs it.

Trixie598
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
423 Posts

[Post New]by Trixie598 on Jun 20, 09 11:24 AM
When I looked at the family screen, it said that Franco disliked cleaning and art. But when I looked at the detail screen, it said that he just disliked art! Did this happen to anyone else?

asierrahiker
Marlin
Marlin
9,070 Posts

[Post New]by asierrahiker on Jun 20, 09 12:41 PM
ferny7 wrote:i have a couple who def want children but have only managed to produce one child,they r quite happy to try for a baby but nothing comes of it,dont want to use the baby boost just want to see what happens,also never had a couple make a baby on their own yet

Give them the dr check-up for sure. They probably do need the baby boost, either one or both.

In Virtual Families the peeps do not make babies on their own, unlike the Island versions of this game so don't wait for that to happen. Its up to us.

[Post New]by phred24 on Jun 25, 09 7:21 PM
One of my families, i got the same message when the kid was jumping on the bed.funnier was that while this child was throwing the jealous of new baby fit on parent's bed, mom and dad came in and made one with the kid still jumping on the bed.

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

[Post New]by lorie56 on Jun 27, 09 4:40 PM
I change the names of my kids, but this is weird. First they had a boy named Crispur, which I changed to Chris. A couple of kids later they had another boy named Crispur. They look exactly alike and were even wearing the same outfit!

Trixie598
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
423 Posts

[Post New]by Trixie598 on Jun 29, 09 1:05 PM
Once it said that someone was going to bed and he sat in the bathroom!

[Post New]by tigerlilywhite on Jun 29, 09 3:08 PM
I've had a couple who "weren't in the mood"! THAT'S a new one on me!

[Post New]by Autismmother2 on Jun 29, 09 8:27 PM
I've seen the jealous of new baby thing, but not after a parent died.......

[Post New]by Autismmother2 on Jun 29, 09 8:28 PM
Have you noticed that when your peeps get to a certain age they don't come running when you put the groceries on the table? You have to go and get them and put them in front of the table for them to put them away.

Yessss, I noticed that with my last family. They'd just keeping doing whatever, while the kids put away the groceries. lol

[Post New]by Autismmother2 on Jun 29, 09 8:29 PM
I change the names of my kids, but this is weird. First they had a boy named Crispur, which I changed to Chris

Hey! HOW DO YOU change their names? I didn't know that was possible lol

Go to: