OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

Re: Oil Can for Latoya's Cash Register

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Oct 13, 15 7:23 AM
I don't think the observation was based on taxation. Money, or the lack of paying taxes and value added taxes, does not make "shopping" good - only what you pay for it.

[Post New]by disgruntled_girl on Oct 13, 15 3:43 PM
Bluex wrote:Read up. I added the link... Starting over is not a bad thing. You are not that far into the game itself so you can level up to where you are now properly in well lets see if it took you this long to get from there ANOTHER 6 MONTHS maybe? .

Yeah I only play twice a week . What is the "level cap", by the way?

And by the way: SUCCESS! All the gold is there.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Oct 13, 15 4:13 PM
All right lets see. 1. If you have lost a tool its best to go back where it was and try to get it again. If by this time you have not been able to do so which it seems is the ongoing issue since THE SPRING! then we have to restart. Before you do that understand what we have talked about before the use it or lose it rule. Which means if you cannot finish the next quest that opens the following scene of what you have gotten . Don't do it. For instance in this Oil quest it sends you to the Junkyard.. In that play you will collect the oilcan. Once done you need to go to the Candy shop and oil the cash register. If you deviate from doing that you will lose the tool. In other words don't shut your game down, use it or lose it. Yes I know the universe is not fair. Its the way this game works. Its complicated I suppose but hey.
Now we know you have to start a new. If you wish to keep all you have gained so far, coins, any gold and collectibles (all else will be lost) . Go to the game, disconnect from the internet, you will see a cog or a gear. Open that sucker up , go to settings , hit new game..POOF.. you restarted, spark up the internet connection and get a move on. Now I am an old geezer of 67, got a half blind eye and drool on occasion and wear depends as a fashion statement.(ewww TMI) and now fixing to run outta oxygen! If I can figure this game out so can you. Get to it lil girl. Oh forgot what number 2. was.. that will teach ya! You got more info in this post than many folks get outta me after 6 pm!.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Dec 12, 15 9:29 AM
Think this is what you are looking for.....

Go to: