sullysdragons
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: The Island of the Lost CE here.

[Post New]by sullysdragons on Mar 11, 15 2:09 PM
judy76073 wrote:
kathey12 wrote:Same problem as others. Runtime error when using raven to collect wing from the ledge in the bonus game.
Hope there is a fix soon.

I am getting the same runtime error as soon as I click on the raven in the bonus game. too bad, because now can't finish this game.

Add me to the looooooooong list of people getting the runtime error with the raven in the bonus game. Up until this point, I had not run into any problems. There is NO way this is a flash problem or anything like that. All of my stuff is up to date, and the number of people reporting this indicates it is an internal game programming problem. Very disappointed, and I can see from the number of people who have already reported it, and the responses they received, that it will do no good to add my name to the list.

I don't want a game credit, I'd like THIS game to work properly.

Naomi

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: The Island of the Lost CE here.

[Post New]by PuffishLady on Mar 11, 15 11:16 PM
Add me to list of Raven problem in bonus game.

seaseaone
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by seaseaone on Mar 12, 15 12:54 AM
bfgBellerophon wrote:Hi everyone,

I see that a number of players are seeing the runtime error. Talk about frustrating.

We recommend to reach out to Customer Support and include as much information as possible about the error, when you're seeing it and attach a Dr Felix to help us learn more about the system being used.

<a href="https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask">Technical Support Team</a>

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1688">Dr. Felix Report</a>

Should we receive an update for the game, we will definitely post here in the forum.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

Any News? Its been nearly a week - game not fit for purpose as we can't finish it - any form of acknowledgment from BFG? This is really not good enough

[Post New]by Emirasan on Mar 13, 15 3:56 PM
Trying to make the antidote, but the game won't let me place the knife on the table. I've tried putting it down all over, but nothing works. Is this a glitch or am I missing something?

[Post New]by Raewynk on Mar 14, 15 1:01 AM
I have also had a problem with the run time error. Everything is up-to-date and I still can't get the game to work. It's very annoying that we pay good money for these games and are fob off by being told to check that our systems are up-to-date. This is BF's and the developer's problem so they should get their act together and get it sorted so that we can continue the game.

[Post New]by AegaDaddy on Mar 14, 15 9:05 AM
Game won't even start. I keep getting error 0x00000000. It's a write error. Happens on both Windows Vista and Windows 8.

[Post New]by rubydeewaltz on Mar 14, 15 2:17 PM
come on BF where is the fix for the raven issue????!!!!

[Post New]by jodylynnmermaid on Mar 15, 15 11:33 AM
LynneHS56 wrote:Am playing the bonus - clicked to send my raven up to get something & I get Runtime Error & the game closes - any clues as to why please?

spbykatie
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by spbykatie on Mar 15, 15 7:27 PM
I am receiving the same run time error as everyone else when I try to send the raven to get the feather in the bonus game. I used up 2 precious credits for this game and would like to get my money's worth!

pieces in jigsaw do not rotate

[Post New]by mackisa on Mar 15, 15 7:59 PM
maryclasen wrote:Any idea?Tried holding down various keys... MAC version. Cheers.

I'm having the same problem on my Mac - can't rotate the puzzle pieces.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 16, 15 2:15 PM
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to pop in and give an update. The issues in regards to this game with the Raven and runtime error is currently being looked at. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. I can assure you that this has been escalated and they are working on a resolution.

If you haven't already, please contact our Technical Support Team.

bfgBellerophon

johnsharon
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by johnsharon on Mar 17, 15 6:13 PM
add me to the list on the bonus game, that is a bummer! I am ok on my updates, so what is wrong?

[Post New]by bebegee on Mar 17, 15 11:50 PM
thanks for everyone's suggestions for me getting my raven back, I did get him back by using your suggestions but when I send him to get the feather my computer screen turns black and it won't do anything.

[Post New]by cabuchholz on Mar 18, 15 2:16 AM
Also just had the issue with the Raven. Sorry but i am happy to see this in not just my computer (which is not in perfect shape). Now i can hope for a tech solve. Just wanted to add myself to the list for when it is fixed. I will now have to start playing my DArk Tales game

mainegamer
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by mainegamer on Mar 18, 15 12:08 PM
Ditto on the run time error when I try to use the raven to get the feather in the bonus game. My computer is brand new with Windows 8.1. I'm not going to bother reporting it to Tech Support because it's been reported and reported and reported. Guess I'll have to wait to see if there's a fix. Jeez.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 18, 15 12:32 PM
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that the engineers are currently working to resolve the runtime error and raven issue. Thank you for your patience as they work to get this resolved.

bfgBellerophon

harmnone
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by harmnone on Mar 18, 15 1:20 PM
Thanks for the update bfgBellerophon. Much appreciated!

[Post New]by crickets47 on Mar 18, 15 1:47 PM
Emirasan wrote:Trying to make the antidote, but the game won't let me place the knife on the table. I've tried putting it down all over, but nothing works. Is this a glitch or am I missing something?

I'm having the same problem. Does anyone have any suggestions? Where exactly on the table does the knife go?

azada72
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,438 Posts

[Post New]by azada72 on Mar 21, 15 7:55 PM

I just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that the engineers are currently working to resolve the runtime error and raven issue. Thank you for your patience as they work to get this resolved.

bfgBellerophon

Will we be notified here if and when this issue is resolved? Really disappointing to pay for a CE and then only be able to play it as a SE.

Edited on 03/21/2015 at 7:58:54 PM PST

mainegamer
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by mainegamer on Mar 22, 15 9:34 AM
azada72 wrote:

bfgBellerophon

Will we be notified here if and when this issue is resolved? Really disappointing to pay for a CE and then only be able to play it as a SE.

'
I checked back to see that this runtime error was first reported on March 5th. It's now March 22nd and still no fix for the problem. I'm getting frustrated enough that I'm going to request a refund if we don't hear something by the middle of the week.

Go to: