Playful61
Clownfish
Clownfish
846 Posts

Re:Welcome to Aveyond: Lord of Twilight forum

[Post New]by Playful61 on Jun 16, 09 3:26 PM
agf8623 wrote:Awesome, I can't wait to see the new guide.

@Playful61
Does this happen right away or over time? The first most important thing to do is restart your computer and make sure you don't have a lot of things running in the background (tool tray especially).

If you do this and the problem persists, can you watch to see if it happens after you've been playing for a bit? You may have an outdated sound card or video card that needs a newer (free) driver. If this is the case, you can go to your sound card's website and download your new driver for free.

TY for the advice agf8623

It usually happens when I've been playing for awhile and sometimes I lose what I've done 'cause I didn't save it soon enough...

I tried to update my drivers but for some reason it didn't work so will have to get my computer doc to help me out

sure am enjoying the game, tho'

[Post New]by joeyEMPT on Jun 17, 09 7:04 PM
I can't buy the dynamite in Gheledon...

Can anyone help me?

Nevermind! I was going to the wrong store!

Edited on 06/17/2009 at 7:08:49 PM PST

[Post New]by LittleGoldFish on Jun 19, 09 6:34 AM
memawclay2 wrote:Leave Thais and go west on the main road. At the first crossroad, head due north and continue north towards Gheledon (dwarf town). Once you enter the snowy woods (Istir Forrest), head north east until you reach Gheledon. The exit for Naylith Summit is southeast in town. Do try to complete the quests in town as they can net you gold and great items.

When I found the gate to Gheledon, my dear friend the Prince doesn't allow me to enter, we need to go to the west for the ruin forest, but I can't get the pass to the red rock way. And I'm too week to fight with the rats on the red rock way. How can I do with that?

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Jun 19, 09 6:51 AM
Oh, leave Red Rock Pass and walk east, go down the 4 set of steps until you reach the 2nd signpost. Walk west through the woods, cross the bridge, turn north, go up the steps, turn west and go through the woods to the ruins.
Experience (lots of it) and/or better weapons/armor will help you win battles.

Gra_m
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Gra_m on Jun 19, 09 7:04 AM
FunFamily4 wrote:I was really disappointed and almost angry, because the game is too short. It ended up by awakening the ice princess.... It seems, they want to earn too much money by splitting the game into peaces....

Same feeling here. If I wanted a soap I would watch television.

Give me the entire game, even if you charge me more. Give me the entire game!!!!

gameboy05
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by gameboy05 on Jun 21, 09 7:41 AM
I cracked open the crack in the mountain ( naylith summit) And now I have to get to Harburg. How can I do that ? Help!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jun 21, 09 4:33 PM
gameboy05 wrote:I cracked open the crack in the mountain ( naylith summit) And now I have to get to Harburg. How can I do that ? Help!
It's a long way back to Harburg from there! Walk back west to the dwarf village, don't go into the mines but make your way out past the inn on the west side of the village. Then you arrive in Istir forest, where you can only go south for now. So exit south and get back to Brightwood forest. Walk south again to the junction with the signpost, and then south (southeast) again to the cave where there is one brown wolf. Go through the cave, east through the mountains (you should get a little scene there, if you're on your way to meet Te'ijal). Exit the mountains on the far east side and you will meet Galahad. Follow him out of the forest to arrive in Harburg... Yeah, told you it was far!

Lira666
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Lira666 on Jun 21, 09 5:12 PM
I really enjoyed palying Lord of Twilight even though I have to wait for the next chapter.

Does anyone know when it comes out?

thanks

gameboy05
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by gameboy05 on Jun 22, 09 9:29 AM
thanks a lot SeverineSnape.

Lira666
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Lira666 on Jun 25, 09 1:45 AM
Thanks for the that Rosse Princesse. I will have a look at those games.

nnaid
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by nnaid on Jun 25, 09 9:53 AM
please can someone please tell me where do i get the story for the writer in thais

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jun 25, 09 2:31 PM
The story for the writer in Thais is quite a long task. You need to find out how you can get past the ice in Istir Forest and see if you can find something interesting in there that the writer will like. When you've explored Istir Forest and gone back to the writer in Thais you will get a series of new quests...

[Post New]by Jules122a on Jun 26, 09 3:45 PM
While in the mines at the dwarf village I went through a door or something and popped out onto a giant map. I can't figure out where to go or how to get back to the mines. I'm blocked in by a body of water and some miniature mountains, although it looks like there may be a dock on the water. Any suggestions of how to get off this map?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jun 26, 09 5:32 PM
The exits on the world map are sometimes hard to see, just keep walking into every direction until you manage to get through (you probably have to go through the mountains).

[Post New]by Jules122a on Jun 26, 09 6:02 PM
Thanks! I had tried to walk around before using my mouse, so I didn't find the spot. Thanks again.

galou
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by galou on Jul 2, 09 11:23 AM
I am stucked with galahad and his with after the bad vampire speaks about the dark orb. They want to find a way in the south west to save Mel but i cant find this way . I've lookedin the forest ans the city but found nothing. Somebody can help me? please?

[Post New]by Suzee514 on Jul 8, 09 1:50 PM
Can someone please help me find the first Gem for the sword? The first time I played it I found it. A little ways through tje game I got lost and started over. Then I accidently saved over my prior game . I have re-started 5 times and I can't find the first gem for the sword again.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jul 8, 09 4:18 PM
galou wrote:I am stucked with galahad and his with after the bad vampire speaks about the dark orb. They want to find a way in the south west to save Mel but i cant find this way . I've lookedin the forest ans the city but found nothing. Somebody can help me? please?
In the forest east of the vampire village there is a cave blocked by a skeleton. Talk to the skeleton and he will ask for a password. You don't know the password, so you'll have to go back into the village and ask around.

As for the gem... I remember there is one in a chest in Istir forest, but I think that may be the second one... I can't remember the first, sorry!

yuppiedoo2
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by yuppiedoo2 on Jul 11, 09 12:43 AM
HELP!!!! plz!!!! im at the part in aveyond lord of twilight where i need to get the sunscreen for tei'jal in big castle. plz tell me where to get sunscreen!!!!!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jul 11, 09 4:04 PM
Have you been to Naylith Summit yet with Mel, Edward and Stella? The sunscreen is there.

Go to: