Kirland
Manatee
Manatee
3,699 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Hero of the Kingdom II here.

[Post New]by Kirland on Apr 13, 15 10:25 PM
Love this game. I have purchased all the Nancy Drew games and many of the other point and click games. I prefer these to the Hidden Object games as I find hidden object scenes tiresome. The stories are great but I like to use my reasoning skills and the challenge point and click games provide is right up my alley.

Thanks Big Fish for providing entertaining and thought provoking games.

Kirland
Manatee
Manatee
3,699 Posts

[Post New]by Kirland on Apr 16, 15 8:35 PM
This was an awesome game. The best part no hidden object scenes. I love the point and click games. I was worried a few times if I was going to be able to get through it as I was low on gold many times but always managed to use the lock picks, fishing, hunting, crabs, golden starfish and gathering berries, eggs and flowers.

I ready to do it again. More games of this caliber. Excellent.

[Post New]by Bellamaris on Apr 19, 15 12:09 PM
I like this game . I like this type of game very much! If BF offers this type of game ( without horror or such trash) I will joyfully purchase all! Thank you very much. Wandering willows is also a stellar game. Please make more like it.

lacard
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by lacard on Jun 29, 15 1:05 PM
Finished both Hero of the Kingdom games --- I and II. Hope there's a third !!! And that it's compatible with whatever Microsoft throws at us with Windows X. I really enjoyed the whole quest/HO point and click adventure. The artwork is very detailed and often obscures the hidden objects. But they're there. If you can mouse over slowly enough, the names of the HOs pop up and you can click. The music, while repetitious, is soft and appropriate. I kept it low but not off. I found HOK2 easier partly because I was accustomed to the whole methodology but also because the HOs were larger and easier to spot than in HOK1. The storyline for both are detailed, well thought out, and read like a fairy tale. In HOK2, I really liked being able to continue the quests after the Demon was destroyed. I could complete all the achievements in one play. I had to play HOK1 twice to get all the achievements because I focused on the main quest the first time through. While both games have the look and feel of old style games, they challenge both memory and logic. There are no dead ends or feeling like you're doing something just to keep busy. Every action applies to something even if it's just having enough resources. IMHO, the lack of 3D flash and glitter added to the medieval feel of the games. And a huge THANK YOU to all the Fishies who posted tips, hints, and suggestions !!! I would never have found the armor, Alda's husband, or the tool boxes without you !!!!

xjazzerx
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by xjazzerx on Jul 22, 15 2:09 PM
I am impatiently waiting for the third installment of this game. I will say that this game is the most enjoyable that I've ever played. Any idea when number three may be published ?

[Post New]by moongoddessusa on Aug 10, 15 5:08 PM
I enjoyed this and am awaiting Hero of the Kingdom 3. I like this type of game quite a bit and wish there were more of this type. My only complaint as others have said is the small size. I liked the magnifying glass suggestion someone made.

Go to: