diamondgirlva
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for PuppetShow: The Price of Immortality Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by diamondgirlva on Mar 29, 15 3:43 PM
In the Middle of the Extras screen you should see PLAY in the center top of the framed scene..just click on Play and that will take you to the bonus game,blumonkey67

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for PuppetShow: The Price of Immortality Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by jands2012 on Mar 30, 15 4:28 PM
Windows 8.1, whenever I download the game, press the play again icon it immediately closes the Bigfish app. I've downloaded and tried several times with
no change.

helpme60
Clownfish
Clownfish
708 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for PuppetShow: The Price of Immortality Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by helpme60 on Mar 30, 15 9:47 PM
healy6904 wrote:In the extra game, when I get to the boat I get a runtime error and I can't finish the game. I'm running Windows 7. (It's happened four times.)

You are not the only one experiencing this issue. My video driver and EVERYTHING else in my computer is up to date. Tech support is useless. How did I get that far in the game if there was something wrong with my computer ?? Wish they would fix the game as it is not my computer !

Kashmiraka
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by Kashmiraka on Mar 31, 15 8:31 AM
In the bonus game after I played the mini game with the magic doll and the code sheet, the doll disappeared from inventory, I can go no further without it, running Windows 7.

exact
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
434 Posts

[Post New]by exact on Mar 31, 15 5:49 PM
My game just stopped. Computer crashed and I got a corrupt notice. I went to open it a again and the opening said I had to create a new profile and start the game again. I was quit far into the game and really don't want to replay, so will notify BFG and tell a tech.

aim2e
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for PuppetShow: The Price of Immortality Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by aim2e on Apr 4, 15 9:10 AM
HERabalder wrote:When i point on the green smoke in the shed the game chrashes. Have tried to start all over. same thing happens. It says that Windows detects a problem and close the game down.
PC Windows 7 - hole system updated still the same problem

[Post New]by dwaldron31 on Apr 11, 15 11:53 AM
Cannot find the bonus chapter can someone please help. Thank you.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for PuppetShow: The Price of Immortality Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by JoyceC123 on Apr 12, 15 9:07 PM
dwaldron31 wrote:Cannot find the bonus chapter can someone please help. Thank you.

At the very top center edge of the Extras frame, in the center top of the framed scene click on play

Edited on 04/12/2015 at 9:10:04 PM PST

sfergu
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by sfergu on Apr 16, 15 3:56 PM
I cannot get to the brother in the hospital as I need the mushrooms. The only place I can see any is over the broken bridge in the cave. I only have 3 boards, so I cannot fix the bridge to get to the mushrooms. Is this a bug or am I missing something. I have no desire to replay the game under another name.

usignuolo
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Re: Where is my bonus chapter

[Post New]by usignuolo on Apr 18, 15 7:08 AM
I have successfully completed the game but there is no bonus chapter. Where is it please? Running win 7 64 bit. Found it by pressing play on the extras, but hardly clear this is where it is.

Edited on 04/30/2015 at 5:44:44 AM PST

[Post New]by Swansy on Apr 19, 15 10:26 AM
I have the full game. Get to the theatre where it is dark, only option is to exit then i get this

Data/Textures/Scenes/10_Lobby_Theater/Layers/bg.jpg do not exist... when I click ok I get similar messages.

Have reinstalled the app and game twice to no avail.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for PuppetShow: The Price of Immortality Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by CarriCat on Apr 27, 15 11:39 AM
GINFIZMOM wrote:I am playing the main game for the second time on the same profile, so I can collect the last couple of achievements. My problem is that when I am in the prison (for the second time), the HOS is not working correctly. As soon as I cut the manacles on the doll, she disappears, and I can't collect her for the HO list, so the scene never ends. This means I can't progress any further, as I don't get the item for completing the HOS. Any suggestions?

Exact same issue here, and it is also on the second play through. The doll in the HOS prison disappears and the game is completely stuck. Asking for a hint just keeps going back to the same place. There is no way to progress.

usignuolo
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by usignuolo on Apr 30, 15 5:43 AM
In the extras there is a clue sheet with icons to use with the golden figurine. To use it you have to match the icons under the magnifying glass with those on the figurine. However the clue sheet suddenly disappeared from the inventory but has not appeared in the mini game screen to use with the figurine. Instead the icons are now floating about on the screen and cannot be used so the puzzle cannot be solved.

Windows 7 64 bit.

NCwriter
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by NCwriter on May 11, 15 9:40 AM
In the Bonus game, in making that potion in the cauldron in the fireplace, I accidentally missed starting with the wheat--I put in the flowers, then the turtle egg, but then I realized I'd missed the wheat and when I tried to add it, a message came up saying I need to add things in the right order. Well, I can't DO that now because I no longer have my flowers or my egg. There's no way to go get more flowers or another egg; those sites are marked as completed. I can't reset making the potion to start that sequence from the beginning, so I'm stuck. Do I have to start the bonus game all over in order to get those ingredients again? I'm on a Windows 7 PC.

NCwriter
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by NCwriter on May 11, 15 9:43 AM
jands2012 wrote:Windows 8.1, whenever I download the game, press the play again icon it immediately closes the Bigfish app. I've downloaded and tried several times with
no change.

Whenever I install a BigFish game, I always drag the .exe file to the desktop so I can start the game directly from application in the game files, without having to open the BigFish game manager. Try that.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 12, 15 8:51 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that players are having issues with this particular game. Definitely doesn't make things fun.

If you haven't already, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to look into this for you and offer any troubleshooting steps.

I hope this helps to get everything up and running for everyone. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by pinkpantheress on May 12, 15 6:31 PM
HERabalder wrote:When i point on the green smoke in the shed the game chrashes. Have tried to start all over. same thing happens. It says that Windows detects a problem and close the game down.
PC Windows 7 - hole system updated still the same problem

I am having the same issue with the green smoke but i am running windows 8.1

Edited on 05/12/2015 at 6:33:15 PM PST

[Post New]by DoctorDeb on May 21, 15 11:15 AM
I have finished the main game and bonus game and got all of the achievements except completing 3 mini-games in hard mode. In the extras, there is a button for mini-games that will show all of them but if I highlight one of them (visible in the large center frame) and hit play I am taken to replay of the bonus game. Is there no way to replay the mini-games or HOPs without replaying the main game? I thought that was one of the CE perks. I am running on Windows 7.

[Post New]by mrmanfam on May 25, 15 9:42 AM
I am down in the mushroom cellar. I am at the "horse disks" combination lock. I am using the combination I see in the user's guide, yet get no response.

[Post New]by hipchick4 on May 27, 15 11:13 AM
Hi I have completed the game and says you now can now play the bonus chapter but cant find it anywhere in game please help??????

Go to: