HELP PLEASE

Re:HELP PLEASE

[Post New]by sonicflood132 on Aug 19, 08 9:25 AM
i have had this problem with a few games. most notably Nancy Drew and the Legend of the Crystal Skull. there was a MAJOR glitch in the BFG download version. i always get games here because im a game club member, so 6.99 beats 19.99 anywhere. but i get really annoyed that the games have glitches that OTHER SITES do not have.

[Post New]by morgaine75 on Aug 19, 08 11:38 AM
my game already doesn't work.

I received today an email from BF with "help". I followed the hints. I deinstalled the game und downloaded it once more.

I tried different ways of deinstalling.

But it already doesn't work.

I already got following message:

Error: Access violation at 0x004501B7 (tried to read from 0x00000020), program terminated

HELP

Edited on 08/19/2008 at 11:41:03 AM PST

GinaBean
Manatee
Manatee
4,361 Posts

[Post New]by GinaBean on Aug 19, 08 1:15 PM
I posted this on another thread, so I apologize if some of you are seeing this twice. If you're still encountering problems with this or ANY game from BFG, my advice would be to attach your dxdiag file in your original e-mail to tech support, that way they'll have all of your computer diagnostics right in front of them and can pinpoint the problem much more easily. If you don't know how to access your dxdiag file, simply click "Start", then "Run", and type "dxdiag" and hit enter. Once it comes up, save it to your desktop or documents. Good luck to all of you, I know how frustrating it can be, but this is how I finally got the help I needed when I was encountering problems.

[Post New]by pepsi_1945 on Aug 27, 08 8:24 AM
I keep getting this message ever time that I try to play the game Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Sunnyville. Error(Accessviolation at 0x004501B1( TRIED TO READ FROM X00000020 ) program teriminates. I have uninstalled and reinstalled 2 times and it has not helped at all . HELP PLEASE

jlharshbarger
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by jlharshbarger on Aug 27, 08 10:08 AM
kahlan1227

I had that problem with that game to and I just went ahead and closed it and opened the icon of My Games BFG on my desktop and it did it a couple of times and I done the same thing each time-but it finally worked

Maybe that will work for you-let me know

Good Luck Jodi

cspmbs
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

[Post New]by cspmbs on Aug 28, 08 3:21 AM
I played it for days and my daughter played it with her name as a player as well And we did not have a single problem. Good luck , I enjoyed it, although some of the objects were way too small

[Post New]by GarthV8der on Aug 29, 08 7:20 PM
I played the trial version with no problems, but i just purchased it tonight and having the same problem, bfg says they fixed it then why won,t it work, I'm going to try their fix hope it works cause if it doesn't they better give me a credit or refund...

Viqui88
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

HELP PLEASE

[Post New]by Viqui88 on Aug 30, 08 8:36 AM
kahlan1227 wrote:I downloaded, installed, and purchased Yard Sale Hidden Treasures Sunnyvale. I had been playing the game for a couple of days. Today i tried to start the game, and the screen flickers a few times, then the Big Fish "Thanks for Playing" window popped up with the only option to exit!! I have tried uninstalling and redownloading and reinstalling to no avail. any ideas would be welcome!!!
Thanks,
Manda

I had the same problem occur. What I did, was I uninstalled the game and then reinstalled it. My game progress was not interrupted and I continued to play. I haven't experienced any problems with it since then.

[Post New]by LaRissasMoMMy on Aug 31, 08 9:54 PM
I have bought this game also. If you uninstall the game and reinstall it from your purchases, the game should work fine. Big Fish had a glitch in the game and fixed it.

[Post New]by rpggirl on Sep 5, 08 5:12 AM
I want to purchase this game is this error corrected now, I do not want to have a problem.

eosdawn
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by eosdawn on Sep 7, 08 10:19 PM
Rpggirl, I purchased this when it was not working well. A couple days later I got an email from BF saying they were sorry and had fixed it. I re-installed and played it through without a problem. So in short I think that yes it is fixed now. hope this helps.

[Post New]by pamash1956 on Sep 14, 08 11:09 AM
I'm having a different problem. I get to a certain point in the game (the children's room) and when I get out and go back in it puts me back to the beginning. Very frustrating.

[Post New]by foleno on Sep 17, 08 12:25 PM
can,t install game i boughtjewel match 2

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Oct 2, 08 6:53 PM
I have played this all the way through and didn't have any problems. I don't remember what date I purchased it, but it was within a week of being released here.

I'll have to play through again and see if any problems come up. Are people still having problems with Sunnyville?

[Post New]by crobin2cute4u on Oct 7, 08 1:35 PM
EVERY TIME I TRY TO DOWNLOAD A GAME IT SAYS---- UNABLE TO CONNECT TO BFG PLEASE CHECK INTERNET CONNECTION AND TRY AGAIN.

cyndihugs
Salmon
Salmon
2,926 Posts

[Post New]by cyndihugs on Oct 20, 08 9:40 AM
Thanks Ann for the quick reply! Love it! :-) I did a search on the game and got like 91 results and finally got tired of reading different topics/subject titles on it so figured I'd post and ask.
Like I said, I'm really not into HOG anymore but this one I did like and would hate to buy it only to find it still full of problems.

I'm downloading 'parking dash' now, in fact it's almost ready (83% so far!) lol I'm also over at playfirst checking out what they have to say about both games.

Thanks again for your quick reply!

[Post New]by maryhoward on Jun 6, 09 8:31 AM
dear bigfish i am so up set i purchased escape from paradise yesterday june 5 09 the game was 99cent until june 10 igot the game for my self and got a game for my sister she never got the game and it cost me 699 not 99cent times are to hard for big fish to take extra money from people ttat dont have a lot of money and trying to have a little fun on your games i really feel riped off the game #is 43879961 with this #you know that you took my 699 off my card and did not send my sis the game shame on you big fish .please send my gift to my sis she should have got that game yesterday when you check that #you see you guys over changed me 699 not 99 my sister e mail #is [e-mail address removed by moderator] please send the game i over paid for and put my 599 back on my card from [e-mail address removed by moderator] and take me off your member ship dont touch my card again unless i tell you to i am very mad send escapefromparadise now. [e-mail address removed by moderator] shame on you i am on a fixed income

Edited on 12/18/2009 at 12:04:25 PM PST

windrose53
Flounder
Flounder
2,385 Posts

[Post New]by windrose53 on Jun 8, 09 10:49 AM
You should contact customer support (green envelope - right side of screen). I'm sure they will help you get it all sorted out.

Basically when you use a coupon you have to make sure you typed it in correctly and it "applies" to your order. When I bought the game and typed in "ESCAPE99" it deducted 6.00 from the price and it said right on the receipt the cost was 99 cents.

As for sending it to your sister, I think you have to do something special so BFG knows it applies to her account instead of your account, but I've never done this so not sure what the procedure is.

Customer support doesn't read the game help forums. So posting in the Yard Sale forum about problems with the coupon code/sale for Escape from Paradise won't get it resolved. You really need to contact customer support.

[Post New]by IMGOODMOMMA on Jun 17, 09 6:02 PM
LOOKING FOR FLOWER AND FROG IN T. HUGGER S SAILI HAVE GONE OVER EVERYTHING, BUT CAN.T COMPLETE MY GAME. IN THE CIRCUS YARD, CAN'T FIND BENOCULARS. I HAVE MANY BF GAMES AND ENJOY MOST OF THEM. PLEASE HELP ME TOO?
IMGOODMOMMA

windrose53
Flounder
Flounder
2,385 Posts

[Post New]by windrose53 on Jun 18, 09 6:44 AM
In Tree Hugger's there are 4 flowers. the word "flower" over the door of the tree house. A painted flower on the wall of the tree house - to the right of the chair. A painted flower on the rock on the left side of the screen, and a sunflower on the table (left side, toward bottom of screen).

The "frog" is this weird, silly looking stuffed thing (I think it looks more like a monkey than a frog). It's sitting on the table on the right side of the red lantern.

I seem to have lost my screen shot of the circus - so I'll have to play the game to find the binoculars. I'll post when I have a chance to do it.

Go to: