Re:Bush whackin' things that make you go "Hmm"

[Post New]by HorseDancer1 on May 22, 15 6:09 AM
Hi @Chuck I finally finished up with the water and now am on the Nate's Jungle Adventure - A Prehistoric Adventure in the Jungle looking for fuel for a helicopter. I don't really like the drop rate in the Nate quests so had stopped playing them, but I have all the good trinkets in the FLUX, so I went back and started Nate quests again. I would rather whack him than help him! LOL

Again the drop rate is TERRIBLE!! BUT I decided not to think about it or use extra energy for Nate quests, and just do my hunt for the regular quest items. Otherwise I let the drop rate get me too frustrated! AND I have a pet that increases quest items 20%, the VIP extra energy pack, etc. but it still takes several days to get all of the items on Nate quests.

Edited on 05/22/2015 at 6:10:26 AM PST

Chuck_Havens
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by Chuck_Havens on May 22, 15 9:55 AM
Hi Dancer,

Glad you got all the water.

Question: Is the bush level the same in the FLUX as it is for the Nate quests?

The reason I'm asking is because I have been saving Mana until the bar is almost full, then I use it in a SBA or Nate quest. I'm almost at Level 200 and may have to change this strategy, but so far it has worked well. Thoughts and ideas are welcome from you and from anyone who reads this.

Thanks, and Happy Whacking!

[Post New]by HorseDancer1 on May 22, 15 10:47 AM
Chuck_Havens wrote:Hi Dancer,

Glad you got all the water.

Question: Is the bush level the same in the FLUX as it is for the Nate quests?

The reason I'm asking is because I have been saving Mana until the bar is almost full, then I use it in a SBA or Nate quest. I'm almost at Level 200 and may have to change this strategy, but so far it has worked well. Thoughts and ideas are welcome from you and from anyone who reads this.

Thanks, and Happy Whacking!

Hi Chuck! No the bush and monster levels aren't the same. I am level 280 so the Flux bushes are WAY up there, I think 27, and then I went back to some Nate quests I had skipped. Bushes are 19 in the Nate quest I am on right now "Nate's Jungle Adventure - A Prehistoric Adventure in the Jungle".

Happy Whacking to you, too!

Chuck_Havens
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by Chuck_Havens on May 22, 15 1:54 PM
Thanks very much, Dancer

[Post New]by HorseDancer1 on May 23, 15 6:53 AM
OK, now I am on Nate's Jungle Adventure, and he would not go down the road because it wasn't safe without a line painted on it. I had to go whack up TUBES of RED paint (again very slow drop rate) before we could go on. When I brought back the tubes of red paint, Nate used them to paint a WHITE bike line down one side of the road, but it did not follow the road into the curves.

Missing the logic here!!!

countrygal2
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by countrygal2 on May 23, 15 8:02 PM
Nate has no logic!! Im whacking for batteries in Juau Island to scare robot sharks (whaat??) Maybe the batteries will power sirens or something that scares sharks - wait and see.

[Post New]by iamadudette on Jun 1, 15 5:19 PM
Those office folks in the skyscraper sure are demanding with their quests! :-)

Regarding the family in the southeast condo on the 2nd floor - I've been wondering where they go for bathroom duties. Is there an outhouse somewhere in the commons or do they just use the kitchen sink? hmmmmm .....

[Post New]by HorseDancer1 on Jun 2, 15 9:33 AM
countrygal2 wrote:Nate has no logic!! Im whacking for batteries in Juau Island to scare robot sharks (whaat??) Maybe the batteries will power sirens or something that scares sharks - wait and see.

Did you get all the batteries? After I got them, if I remember right, they just got into the boat and left. There was a cannon looking thing on the boat though!

countrygal2
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by countrygal2 on Jun 2, 15 11:16 PM
Yes - the batteries powered a cannon!! This scared robot sharks (interesting) then I did a few more tasks and moved on.

[Post New]by kstormgemini on Jun 3, 15 6:51 PM
Okay so I found the princess... Something about a bad hat... Okay whatever... Then I apparently had this deep seated need to find the tomb of some unknown explorer. Okay fine...
But somebody want to explain to me how some of these people get into these areas We need to find keys and finish puzzles to get through... I mean if They're there, why do We have to go and make another path instead of following the one They left?
At first it was because everybody got trapped in puzzles by some crazy with magic. But didn't we, ya know, already get that guy or something?? Why are we still un-puzzling people and trails and so on...

Also...
Apparently the motorcycle I bought is a fancy Hybrid because I don't have sort of gas to "feed" it but it seems Barley and the like work just fine??

Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on Jun 4, 15 4:33 PM
kstormgemini wrote:
Apparently the motorcycle I bought is a fancy Hybrid because I don't have sort of gas to "feed" it but it seems Barley and the like work just fine??

Biofuel is cleaner energy, although hay should be cheaper and better for the Bush whacky environment ...

oh wait, it is a hog, so will eat anything heheh ´ö`

Edited on 06/04/2015 at 4:35:41 PM PST

[Post New]by HorseDancer1 on Jun 4, 15 6:51 PM
I am on Nate's Underwater - A Watery Adventure of Fun! It takes place underwater, BUT I have to whack up a puzzle with a bridge to get to one area to another! And then the sharks came after Nate, so I have to whack up something to scare the sharks. But a bridge to swim from one land area to another UNDERWATER?? It's a puzzlement!

Discus3
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by Discus3 on Jun 4, 15 7:25 PM
Hi Kittypurrrs,

"Bush whacky environment" is Very original. I like it.

Dinga2008
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by Dinga2008 on Jun 4, 15 8:44 PM
I especially like the inground pool at Mermaid City. And after a dip, you can warm up by the firepit that is blazing away nearby ... UNDERWATER

Edited on 06/04/2015 at 8:45:27 PM PST

[Post New]by kstormgemini on Jun 4, 15 10:07 PM
Kittypurrrs wrote:
kstormgemini wrote:

Biofuel is cleaner energy, although hay should be cheaper and better for the Bush whacky environment ...

oh wait, it is a hog, so will eat anything heheh ´ö`

Oh I agree. I think the world in general would be better off if most things ran on sustainable resources myself. It's just the fact that I only paid twenty dollars (well less due to my club discount) for a "hybrid" seemed just so unbelievable, you know? Even if it had been "road kill" (something purchased from the side of the road from a private seller) only twenty dollars...? You must admit that's quite a steal... Even for a hog.
I doubt I could have even found somebody's old ratty moped for that. lol

All this talk about the strange goings-on underwater has me most curious and anxious to get to that area indeed! Being a water lover, swimming is a natural pleasure but to have such seemingly unbelievable things happening that are related... What can I say, I've always had a fondness for a pair-o-ducks. XD

[Post New]by Rosedarkstar on Jun 5, 15 7:07 AM
Doody Quest on Amicus Isle

Amicus Isle - Dooty Duty
Clean up 10 piles of Dooty around Amicus Isle and then return to Cabana Carl.

What? Wait a minute, no you have got to be kidding me?

[Post New]by Heidi_1213 on Jun 8, 15 12:52 AM
I think Kaine should investigate the guy at the inn who has 15 passports. That seems awfully suspicious to me...

Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on Jun 8, 15 9:10 AM
Rosedarkstar wrote:Doody Quest on Amicus Isle

Amicus Isle - Dooty Duty
Clean up 10 piles of Dooty around Amicus Isle and then return to Cabana Carl.

What? Wait a minute, no you have got to be kidding me?

HorseDancer1 is right, they have ruined a perfectly lovely sun destination spot once again! Garbage pooh and plastic bottle everywhere! Note that the dooty is on the trails so that we have to walk on the hot beaches to get anywhere? My horse has been good and holds it in until we get to the ranch, so I want to know, just who is not picking up their own horse's dooty? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

[Post New]by HorseDancer1 on Jun 8, 15 12:35 PM
I am on Dooty patrol again! This time down in Nate's Volcano Adventure where the dark ground is the same color as the dooty! AND it is for a dragon fly. No wonder it is so hard to spot!

I wonder if I could skip this quest and wait a day for Misty's next quest. Does anyone know if the quests change for Misty if you don't accept them? I know they do for farmer George

Happy Whacking!

meinaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
418 Posts

[Post New]by meinaz on Jun 8, 15 2:11 PM
I always got Dooty patrol when I was in brown areas. I don't think I ever saw it in snow covered areas. I have never skipped Misty's quest, so I am not sure if it works. I only skip the farmers quests or the shoppe quests when it is the magic bean quest.

Go to: