Adeylus
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mystic Diary: Lost Brother forum

[Post New]by Adeylus on Nov 15, 11 10:26 AM
I'm having trouble getting an answer in ref. to this game. Can not get the key to work in the drawer in order to get the puzzle pieces out to move forward. I've sent a couple of MSG's which aren't being answered. I've had nothing but headaches with this game. I've tried the walk through, uninstalling and reinstalling this game, kept moving the key around and it won't take the key. I've paid for a game that I can't even finished playing. I had this issue in the cave scenario also and after days and days it finally took. Is this a bug or want? Please help I've been playing this game almost a month and can't get pass this scenario.

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

[Post New]by marg6043 on Jan 1, 12 6:18 AM
This game is ok, the graphics are good for this type of game and the story line match the game.

It could be a bit boring for those that like more adventure and interaction in games but for those that wants a nice easier game to play this one will do the trick.

Now if some use comparison to the newer games and this one this will fall short for some.

[Post New]by domsmum on Mar 7, 12 11:49 PM
I can't get the ladder to go against the tree. Unable to proceed until this is done

[Post New]by arysit on Apr 3, 14 2:57 PM
I've heard this games released on Amazon Apps! Just played it on my Kindle Fire.

Go to: