If you are stuck.....

Re:If you are stuck.....

[Post New]by betty0703 on Mar 25, 10 3:03 PM
When Jep was hurt and needed to eat I fed him oranges, pine cones and grapes. Now when I have to bake the cake, I don't have any grapes. Is there anyway to get new grapes? I don't see any on the vines by where Jep was. thanks.

momma0_7
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by momma0_7 on Apr 10, 10 2:41 PM
Is it possible to go back and pick up an item that you missed the first time????

Hardy9824
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Hardy9824 on Apr 11, 10 7:41 AM
How do you make a fire and a fishing pole?

[Post New]by Miniatures1 on Apr 20, 10 4:34 AM
I have looked and looked I cannot find the metal plate

[Post New]by drythem on Apr 27, 10 8:46 AM
katrina8433 wrote:i could finish this game because a new one is comin out , bbbbbbuuuuuuuuttttttt when i try to make more room for my stock it will not open up a new page.. i would hit auto , then auto again nothing happens, have i done this wrong or is there a glitch in my progam

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Apr 29, 10 8:16 AM
drythem wrote:
katrina8433 wrote:i could finish this game because a new one is comin out , bbbbbbuuuuuuuuttttttt when i try to make more room for my stock it will not open up a new page.. i would hit auto , then auto again nothing happens, have i done this wrong or is there a glitch in my progam
There are 10 pages of slots. Look above your first inventory screen for a set of rusty-looking tabs.

If you are stuck.....

[Post New]by garfield2patty on May 22, 10 11:38 AM
sunmoog wrote:I have created this discussion because I have just completed it and can answer many questions and help other people as much as posible i can also tell you were to find a walkthrough that took me to the end of it and if you have time can I have some challiging games that you enjoyed?

Thanks for the suggestions,I will try to help you as much as posible.

could you please tell me where the walk through can be found
thanks
Patty

[Post New]by garfield2patty on May 22, 10 11:40 AM
can you please tell me where the walk through can be found
thank you
Patty

garfield2patty

[Post New]by michellehop400 on Jun 16, 10 12:12 PM
how do u work this game

tigra110
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by tigra110 on Jun 19, 10 7:38 AM
where to get saltpeper? i already set off the alarm and im in the granite house. Help plz.

tigra110
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by tigra110 on Jul 2, 10 11:02 AM
Hardy9824 wrote:How do you make a fire and a fishing pole?
you need to find a stick, string, thorns, and worms. then combine them. hope this helps :3

Edited on 07/02/2010 at 11:02:53 AM PST

pamalee444
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Challanging Games!

[Post New]by pamalee444 on Jul 6, 10 9:01 AM
I currently have about 48 BF Games. I really enjoy the harder ones with complicated puzzles. If you also like these, I recommend: Dracula Origin, Dracula 3 Path of the Dragon, Safecracker, Egypt II the Fate of Ramses, Nostradamus the Last Prophecy, any Sherlock Holmes that is NOT a HOG. Hope this helps you out. Happy Gaming!!

pamalee444
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by pamalee444 on Jul 6, 10 9:07 AM
Freesbie wrote:"how do you get a "walkthrough"? I am SO stuck on the beach...getting tired of this...thanks in advance "

a great site is gam*boom*rs.com. since we are not allowed to post the site, I have used an * in place of a letter. It is the same letter both times, it follows the letter d.
Once you are there, there is a tab for walkthroughs. Then find your game and click on the link. Happy gaming & good luck! Hope this helps!

[Post New]by countryteam on Jul 10, 10 2:23 PM
[b]i am stuck and don't where i can find the next thing. i just found a blue bird flying infrount of me and than disapearing into atree, where the steps that i had to fix. what is this bird for and what am supost to do, catch it, if so how? help PLEASE!

countryteam

[Post New]by SandraSchreiber on Aug 11, 10 10:29 AM
sunmoog wrote:Remember at the begining I asked for games that you enjoyed? Well no one replied so I am asking one more time please just tell me you favorite games that you played on big fish.

That all for now. Thanks if you replied.

[Post New]by SandraSchreiber on Aug 11, 10 10:31 AM
HI, I have played Cleopatra, A Queen's Destiny and it was awesome. I really think you would enjoy it. It's challenging but fun. Give it a try.

VanRonk
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by VanRonk on Feb 1, 11 8:34 AM
Hi all,

Right then, I am on the plateau and completely at a halt trying to light the Kiln fire. I have a lighter, Amadou, burnt clean cloth and lens, What I don't have is any lichen, palm fronds or driftwood. Any combinations I have tried have all required another item (shown as a ? - meaning I don't have the item.) I am very methodical and have covered every area of the beach and plateau 47,593 times
Also used Gamebooners and MaGtRo walkthroughs for different ways of lighting fires.
Can someone please advise where to get either lichen, (used making mattress I think) driftwood (never seen any?) or palm fronds.

Hope that makes sense,
thanks in advance,
Van the man

VanRonk
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by VanRonk on Feb 1, 11 8:37 AM
Forgot to say I love this game.

VanRonk
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by VanRonk on Feb 2, 11 11:00 AM
Power of Posting (POP!)

Dismantled the knife and..........Bingo! An instant fire.

Thanks to nobody for your help

nobigshot
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by nobigshot on Feb 2, 11 4:35 PM
sunmoog wrote:Remember at the begining I asked for games that you enjoyed? Well no one replied so I am asking one more time please just tell me you favorite games that you played on big fish.

I really enjoyed Dire Grove. Loved both Syberias
This game, however, is driving me crazy. I am out of sulfuric acid because I used it on the ammo and now can't get the projector to work and can't get the acid back.
This sucks.

That all for now. Thanks if you replied.

Go to: