Re:New build available for Escape from Paradise 2: A Kingdoms Quest

[Post New]by Stamp29 on Jul 8, 09 4:56 PM
I am frustrated because I have been looking for the last skull for a week now and am ready to quit, but I paid for this game, so would like to keep playing. I enjoyed the mini games and building, but now can't go further without the skulls. Anyway to find them all?

[Post New]by ScrapNgal on Jul 8, 09 10:43 PM
Stamp29 wrote:I am frustrated because I have been looking for the last skull for a week now and am ready to quit, but I paid for this game, so would like to keep playing. I enjoyed the mini games and building, but now can't go further without the skulls. Anyway to find them all?

BigFish came out with a very good walkthrough that should help you. Here's the link:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/escape-from-paradise-2-a-kingdoms-quest-walkthrough

[Post New]by bouncerfish on Jul 9, 09 5:46 PM
so we're still waiting then.....maybe they just want to win-out on this game credit thing?
lots of us have bought it but how many of us are going to complain enough to get the money back......
BFG - you should really have a face on these forums, it would make us consumers feel better and when that happens we complain less and spend more.

Edited on 07/09/2009 at 5:47:04 PM PST

[Post New]by sensimagic on Jul 14, 09 6:14 AM
well it doesn't look like bfg are going to be doing anything about this game as there is still no word from them and people are still having problems i re-installed the game again 4th time and while it played ok for 30 mins it soon started freezing and become unplayabl again, so i've given up on trying to play it now and i have changed my opinion of bfg to not come on the forum and sort out all the problems is disgusting and i doubt i will buy many more games off them

[Post New]by BarbaraScience on Jul 14, 09 1:27 PM
I went to their tech support chat and they issued me a free game credit. Apologized for EfP2 prob. and offered no indication of future fix.

finally found the skulls not easy

[Post New]by babels on Jul 15, 09 9:00 AM
For those that are frustrated with the skulls, I too was just about ready to give up but went to the walk through and re looked at the skulls from 7 - 10 I finally found them but it does take time and you need to make sure the monkey is with you, so there is hope in opening up the next island i am frustrated now with the suduku game

[Post New]by bouncerfish on Jul 16, 09 9:21 PM
Just wondering, who out there can actually play this game? Do you people have top-end comps that render this frequent pausing irrelevant?

As far as I can tell, there is no other place to d/l this game from, which is a pity. I only tried re-installing once, I'd rather put my energy into this forum to try and create an answer to our obivousely common but not all-affecting problem.

I'm not good with computer technical skills but I'm a bit OCD and need some closure; this was SUCH a good game to begin with, why can't they fix it so we can play the rest of it?!!? (or let us know what we need to do to run it properly)

Alternatively BFG, could you just come out and say that you aren't going to fix the game, or that you are working on it. SOMETHING would be great.

[Post New]by prudesis on Jul 18, 09 3:44 PM
I had to "insta" talk to customer service and they said they don't know of any problems with this game. They had me do a bunch of stuff to get it to work. Nothing worked so I had to get a credit for another game. Sucks though because before the problems it was really fun.

[Post New]by kiddiez on Jul 21, 09 9:55 PM
I posted a couple of times about this game too and afte re-installing again I gave up. It obviously doesn't matter to BFG if their customers are happy as long as they get their money. I Thought I might just as well get rid of this game because it is never going to work right and then moved on to another but now I am not happy with my next choice either. I liked the game and don't mind spending the money to get one that works but this one is so short it took me longer to play the demo than to finish this entire game. If this keeps up I will be going elsewhere to find games I want to play.

Lisa_111
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa_111 on Jul 27, 09 1:56 PM
Oh man, I wish I'd read the posts before I bought this game. I loved the first one - but it freezes up all the time. Do you just contact customer service for a credit?

Thanks,

Lee

[Post New]by Saturnbaby on Aug 2, 09 12:23 PM
I complained about the issues I was having weeks ago and never recieved a response from BFG! Still not working! I think they should pull this game and not let anyone else buy it! Completely rediculous! I spent my money on a game I can't even play!!!!!!

[Post New]by rjlala on Aug 6, 09 8:38 AM
how to find all 10 skulls? ! i found 5 only man..................

[Post New]by katgirl01 on Sep 24, 09 10:25 PM
spotme wrote:Ack! I've spent majority of the day on this game and didn't color the skulls before I put them in place. They will not come out, nor can I color them in place. Instead of the sweet satisfaction of completing a game/task, I'm extremely frustrated and truly feel the waste of a day! ack, aCk, ACK! Can this be fixed?! The idea of starting over again is sooo upsetting...

I thought I was in the same boat, but I mistakenly thought I had to color the skulls and put them in the LEFT eye, to match the colors in the right one. Just to clear up confusion for anyone else, the colored skulls go in the right eye over top of where it looks like there are colored skulls already in place! I was THIS close to starting my game over...

JPCarol
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by JPCarol on Oct 23, 09 9:40 AM
katgirl01 wrote:
I thought I was in the same boat, but I mistakenly thought I had to color the skulls and put them in the LEFT eye, to match the colors in the right one. Just to clear up confusion for anyone else, the colored skulls go in the right eye over top of where it looks like there are colored skulls already in place! I was THIS close to starting my game over...

FIddlestix!! I did start over - oh well, I guess I actually had three more skulls to find instead.

Color skulls red, green, blue - Color me stupid ....

JPC

Go to: