bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Ominous Objects: Phantom Reflection Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 21, 15 7:58 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that there are a number of players not being able to progress at a certain scene or experiencing crash issues. Talk about frustrating.

It may be helpful to look at the following help page Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen .

If you are still seeing issues, please contact our Customer Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to look into things for you. This also helps to keep track of and report the issues.

Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Ominous Objects: Phantom Reflection Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by MMG4411 on Apr 21, 15 6:57 PM
mistypie wrote:
As soon as the titles and intro are over I click continue and the game stops working and closes itself. I have uninstalled and re installed twice but no luck. such a shame I was really looking forward to this game.

I'm having the same problem....I uninstalled and reinstalled and still have the same thing....we should at least get our credits back since we can't play.

[Post New]by nuttytart78 on Apr 22, 15 1:53 AM
Benjamin's office is a pain its shrunk I cannot go any further I hope there is a patch coming soon.

Win 7.

[Post New]by anne_bear on Apr 22, 15 7:39 AM
I am unable to play this game as well. I can't get past the Continue screen to even start the game. When will the fix be coming Big Fish?
I knew I should have bought the other game I was playing.

[Post New]by JupiterMom on Apr 22, 15 8:39 AM
Same issue with Benjamin's office- it shrank into the top left corner and I can't proceed

[Post New]by gameloverklv on Apr 22, 15 12:45 PM
Playing on a mac. I can't see the bottom of the screen. The game shows low on my monitor. I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice. Anyone else have this problem?

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Ominous Objects: Phantom Reflection Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by mtrogdon on Apr 22, 15 1:17 PM
Brenda519 wrote:Suddenly when I enter Benjamin's office the room shrinks and I can't continue the game.

Windows 7 Professional

Me too. Windows 8

Tia7550
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by Tia7550 on Apr 24, 15 10:23 AM
I'm having the same problem with the office it shrinks, I went to get help and it kept saying not found. How can I get past all this crap

Tia7550
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by Tia7550 on Apr 24, 15 10:24 AM
I went to customer report, no help there either

[Post New]by NikkiUniq73 on Apr 24, 15 8:03 PM
mistypie wrote:As soon as the titles and intro are over I click continue and the game stops working and closes itself. I have uninstalled and re installed twice but no luck. such a shame I was really looking forward to this game.

Same issue :-(... I was half way through the game so compatibility isn't the issue. Yes, re-installed ( 3 ) times and even rebooted computer and nothing. I did try on other computers in my home... Windows XP, Windows 8, and even Vista ???? HELP !!!

Edited on 04/24/2015 at 8:04:50 PM PST

TigerJo714
Stingray
Stingray
5,122 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Ominous Objects: Phantom Reflection Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by TigerJo714 on Apr 24, 15 9:50 PM
Brenda519 wrote:Suddenly when I enter Benjamin's office the room shrinks and I can't continue the game.

Windows 7 Professional

I've just started reading so sorry if someone's already figured this problem out. I'm having the exact same problem as Brenda. The hint still works but I can't see where it's showing me. Tiny rectangle in upper left of screen.

jazzbuster
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by jazzbuster on Apr 24, 15 11:09 PM
I can't see the mouse pointer when the game is running. I managed to get to the point where you create a Player name, but it is stuck there. I can't use my mouse pointer OR the built-in touch pad version on my keyboard. I'm on a PC, Win 8 or 8.1. This game took a long time to download, too!

When I step through the Buy This Game sequence, it correctly states that I have already purchased this game. I also says I can reload it from the Purchase History page, if you find the game you can click on an instruction for downloading, or installing, etc, but no such option exists.

After the lady disappears I have a graphic of the room with the mirror. Nothing else works at that point. I can't even get into Options to see if there is a different setting for the mouse pointer.

I suppose I should uninstall it and re-install, but I won't be able to play the gam for quite a while compared to other games because it's apparently a large file.

What else can I try?

[Post New]by katkatkat on Apr 25, 15 7:16 AM
mistypie wrote:As soon as the titles and intro are over I click continue and the game stops working and closes itself. I have uninstalled and re installed twice but no luck. such a shame I was really looking forward to this game.

I'm having this problem as well. I paid for this game and it isn't working at all! This makes me kinda angry, sad and disappointed at the same time

[Post New]by janehall101 on Apr 25, 15 9:23 AM
this game has errors when loading

[Post New]by katkatkat on Apr 25, 15 10:24 AM
I want my money back!

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Apr 25, 15 9:06 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that many of you are having tech issues with this game.

For some of you, the following help article may be useful:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If neither of those things work, I recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help and are also able to provide a refund or exchange if needed.

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by debutaunt100 on Apr 25, 15 10:14 PM
PLEASE FIX BEN'S OFFICE OR GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK THE SCREEN GO SMALL AND CAN'T MOVE ON HAVE RESTARTED THE GAME 5 TIMES

doryd
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by doryd on Apr 26, 15 11:05 AM
Having the same issue as LOADS of other users here re Benjamin's office and the screen shrinking. Big Fish, STOP telling us to go to the help pages! This is clearly a bug YOU NEED TO FIX! Either that or reimburse us all our money!

I for one am NOT restarting the game just so I can progress by having to follow steps exactly as per the walkthrough. That is ridiculous and unnecessary!

doryd
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by doryd on Apr 26, 15 11:10 AM
I have submitted a report re Benjamin's office. I'll update you all when I hear anything.

For anyone wondering what this problems is we're all experiencing, this is it:

[Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 04/27/2015 at 11:07:28 AM PST

[Post New]by starbaby91 on Apr 26, 15 2:58 PM
kathey12 wrote:Same issue with Benjamin's office. Window size shrinks to upper left, and can't proceed. I was able to play the hop in the window size, and mini-game, but now hint directs to far left of Benjamins' office, and I can't proceed.
Windows 7, 64 bit.

Go to: