Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Romance: Heart of the Beast Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Bartsister on May 30, 15 11:43 AM
tlmoz wrote:I did what you said to do -"go to Customer Support" and after 24 hours - I received an email from them with a game a coupon code in it. I figured since the game was a collection item the code would be good for another collection game - WRONG - the code is only good for a non-collection game!

That's not right. Don't use the coupon and reply back to them with the situation and they should fix it. I've never heard of that happening before so I am guessing that whoever was working your case just punched in the wrong coupon code.

Good luck!!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Romance: Heart of the Beast Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 31, 15 10:29 AM
Hi tlmoz,

I apologize for the confusion that this has caused. It is definitely recommended to reply to the email that was received from Customer Support so that they can help to resolve this issue. I deeply apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

bfgBellerophon

emaxil71
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by emaxil71 on Jun 18, 15 4:41 PM
pemerald46 wrote:Played HOP with suitcase, does not have the ram to finish. Can not get any where else. Please fix.

me too!

[Post New]by chelley331 on Jul 4, 15 11:24 AM
Some of my collected items have turned white and cannot be selected so I can't move on because I cannot use them to solve problems.

Right now I'm in the fortune tellers tent and there is what seems to be a puzzle with two pieces that look like a heart.

I'm using Windows 8

Go to: