Re:Welcome to Youda Legend: The Curse of the Amsterdam Diamond forum

[Post New]by fraulein48 on Jul 23, 09 2:53 PM
I am now at the point where you have to press the typewriter keys or whatever they are down or up. I have done it three times, have followed the pages on the walkthrough, the cards are supposed to disappear once you do it right, and it doesn't seem to be doing anything. Can't get past that page. Can anyone help? This game is a bear, (basically the puzzles.)

[Post New]by 06JettaGirl on Jul 26, 09 6:41 AM
Serafinos wrote:
Lea127 wrote:I have downloaded and purchased the game. I get the message Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime error. This application has reuested the runtime to terminate it in an unusal way. Please contact the applications support team for more information. I have uninstalled once disabled my firewall and reinstalled. Any suggestions?

Getting the same thing. Have uninstalled; deleted Internet Explorers cache/temp files, etc; restarted computer; redownloaded, etc
Have a brand new toshiba laptop with all the bells/whistles.
Not sure what's going on.

[Post New]by 06JettaGirl on Jul 26, 09 6:44 AM
HAS ANYONE GETTING THIS MESSAGE ABOUT "RUNTIME TERMINATING IN AN UNUSUAL WAY" FIND OUT HOW TO CORRECT THIS PROBLEM??? HELP!!
06JETTAGIRL

06JettaGirl wrote:
Serafinos wrote:
Lea127 wrote:I have downloaded and purchased the game. I get the message Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime error. This application has reuested the runtime to terminate it in an unusal way. Please contact the applications support team for more information. I have uninstalled once disabled my firewall and reinstalled. Any suggestions?

Getting the same thing. Have uninstalled; deleted Internet Explorers cache/temp files, etc; restarted computer; redownloaded, etc
Have a brand new toshiba laptop with all the bells/whistles.
Not sure what's going on.

[Post New]by Jill3107 on Aug 9, 09 9:23 AM
Has this problem of the game not loading properly for people been solved yet? I did really enjoy the free online version but as it only lets you play so far I would love to download it again but only if I am able to play it.

movalley
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Maritime Museum

[Post New]by movalley on Aug 14, 09 1:03 PM
I have tried for two days to find the "pen" in this scene. The compass will not charge up anymore: I guess I've used all my diamonds (or something) and there are no more diamonds to find. I've checked the scene in the walkthrough--no help whatsoever. I've clicked so many possibles that I've had the cursor whirling about (an expression of my frustration). Can anyone help me so I can go on with this game?

[Post New]by herman59 on Aug 15, 09 4:03 AM
rocket1225 wrote:ring box help
Who can help me with the ringbox >??? Herman from the netherlands.

[Post New]by catlady427 on Aug 25, 09 10:21 PM
I'm glad I purchased the game. It took me about 3 hours to get through it the first time, now I'm playing it again. I don't like the fact that I can't bypass the puzzles. They aren't my favorite part and it bugs me that I have to waste time coming back to the walk through at the website to find the answers. I'm back here now to find out which flowers go in the pots to add up to the totals on the cards. Very annoying. Otherwise a good game with great scenery.

[Post New]by foxxiroxxi on Sep 1, 09 11:52 AM
RING BOX ANSWER:

http://img25.imageshack.us/i/youdalegendringbox.jpg/

[Post New]by Puma1934 on Sep 2, 09 4:12 PM
Warning to all who download this game... You can finish the entire game in about an hour and a half so you might not want to spend your seven bucks...

[Post New]by boomer311 on Sep 5, 09 7:11 AM
Hi All, I'm in the library and have a letter and cigarette to find and clicked the clue which sent me to the area by the door. But for the life of me, I cannot see a cigarette or a letter. BTW, up to this point, I've been on the game for about 45 minutes and it's okay. The puzzles are too easy the objects to easy to find. I wish there was another puzzle like Return to Ravenhurst or Madame Fate, my two favorites.

[Post New]by boomer311 on Sep 5, 09 7:19 AM
upfront wrote:I have read the walkthrough on how to do the maze and I still can't do it? What am I missing? I can't even get it locked into place. Can anyone help me.

Thanks

it took me a few minutes as well. The walls lock when you match the doors up. So move the section until the doors align with the section before it. Then you need to walk through it, guessing which doors are not locked. I have a new Mac so it took me a bit to get the mouse to move the feet through the mouse.

[Post New]by Fred1109 on Nov 23, 09 6:01 PM
I am stuck on the ring box. I have tried different rings in different spots, and I am getting no where. I would like to continue with the game, but can not move pass this ring box puzzle. Help. Thank you
Fred1109

[Post New]by judithyonna on Apr 26, 10 4:10 AM
LizzieK wrote:I really like this game.

I like the extra challenge of finding all of the diamonds.
The hidden objects change with subsequent plays.
The puzzles are easy to medium difficulty.
There is not a lot of dialogue to wade through.
The scenery is interesting. (It’s not in the desert.)
Your score is based on your overall speed and accuracy in finding all the items and diamonds. Points are lost for using hints and miss clicking.
You can check your statistics after each level if you want to, but they are not thrown in your face like some games do.

The graphics could have been better.
The objects move off the screen too slowly.

Overall it was very entertaining.

Well explained!

adgdfeg
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by adgdfeg on May 18, 10 11:46 PM
I like playing Youda Legend: The Curse of the Amsterdam Diamond, its a game with attractive graphic, and sound play.

[Post New]by dinki_s on May 26, 10 6:30 AM
Very intersting game, not really hard, and enjoyable.

alie4u
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by alie4u on Jun 2, 10 4:12 AM
Help! I'm on a beach, have found all objects and have dug up a treasure chest. I cannot for the life of me, figure out how to open it. Help PLEASE!!!

sam1isno1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by sam1isno1 on Jun 3, 10 6:30 AM
Since I am found of hidden object games, so it's no surprise that I loved playing Youda Legend The Curse of the Amsterdam Diamond. And thanks for the compass which helped us to find hidden objects when we got stuck in the game.

getmee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by getmee on Jun 8, 10 5:51 AM
Good kind of hidden object game, with interesting game playing behind it.

[Post New]by Daredevils on Jun 10, 10 4:38 AM
The game was slow in the starting but as I moved forward it turned to be an interesting one. The graphics is great!!!

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Jun 18, 10 9:23 AM
Puma1934 wrote:Warning to all who download this game... You can finish the entire game in about an hour and a half so you might not want to spend your seven bucks...

Might be that short for you, took me over 2.5 hrs.

Go to: