tdskm
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

Re:Post MESSAGES TO YOUR NEIGHBORS Here

[Post New]by tdskm on May 19, 15 9:23 AM
a very big thank you to all my neighbors who helped to feed the very hungry dragon in the tower
Rumi 4
jeanstmarys
joannps
despina
kkk
frenzyih33
amina046
ladydi
margkost
and anyone I may have missed.

persveil
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by persveil on May 19, 15 11:08 PM
Thank you to all my neighbors for helping me with the massive expedition spree yesterday. Special thanks to Jarrow for finishing my last expedition off.

crisgori
Minnow
Minnow
235 Posts

[Post New]by crisgori on May 21, 15 12:33 AM
Yesterday I thought Elvira was the best neighbour ever! I'm sorry to see you've gone, Sunflash. I wish you the best

Lilybells
Clownfish
Clownfish
514 Posts

[Post New]by Lilybells on May 21, 15 5:44 PM
I want to thank all of my wonderful friends today who fed my hungry dragon on my way to Mysterious Towers (love that room) you are the best!!!
FERGIE
FAIRHAVEN
SKYRIDER
MOBBED
KATWOMAN
and the mysterious friend/friends that I could not catch because I got in so fast; I was try to get some visiting done.

Lily

Edited on 05/21/2015 at 5:44:56 PM PST

crisgori
Minnow
Minnow
235 Posts

[Post New]by crisgori on May 22, 15 5:37 AM
The biggest thank you to my precious neighbours who have helped my expedition to the Floating City: it has been so fast that I've been able to note just two names, Wilnat and IchbinWolf!
Thank you so much!

faximilli
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by faximilli on May 23, 15 12:24 AM
Thank you Steinrabe, Fergie, my fairy godmother chhayudi and the last contributor/s who I didn't see!!

Thank you for being online on a Saturday morning/night and for feeding my dragon so generously

I'm off to check out those mermaids (and the men, of course )

wrenbird
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
402 Posts

[Post New]by wrenbird on May 23, 15 9:52 PM
Thank you crisgori, Evalm, mlborne, and Xystus for helping to feed my greedy guts dragon! My neighbours are fantastic!

Edited on 05/23/2015 at 9:54:48 PM PST

tdskm
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

[Post New]by tdskm on May 24, 15 6:03 AM
thanks to everyone that helped to feed my dragon this morning, requested help and went to fill my coffee mug, came back and expedition was done. so I have no idea who help but thank you thank you to all my wonderful neighbors who helped.

rcswifto
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by rcswifto on May 24, 15 3:06 PM
Thanks to generous neighbors

jale96
nixe2000
aventeux
rband618

for helping me with Men & Mermaids expedition!

achumannfaery
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by achumannfaery on May 24, 15 4:13 PM
Update from Faery:

Office remodel not going as expected. Unforeseen time delays, such as a million staples in the carpet stripping. As I am unable to assist in this process poor hubby is working solo...But, it gave me the time and opportunity to work on overdue thank you notes from our wedding! We have the chrome book so I am able to jump on for a few. We have had severe storms and torrential rains leaving our area flooded and without any internet. And typing on this thing is a nightmare! Not ergonomic or user friendly, but I am able to pop in and say hi! I miss you all but a few days seems to be turning in to over a week at this rate. We still have painting and flooring installation, not to mention moving the furniture back in and setting up the computer. This, on top of our regular daily lives, well, I hope there are no more staples, oops, I mean unforeseen complications!

I appreciate all of the kind words and for your patience with my absence.

aventeux
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by aventeux on May 25, 15 11:11 AM
A big thank you to my lovely neighbours who helped on my "Men and Mermaids" expedition:

ichbinWolf
clm5457
rianael1
swainger
lgv9710
KoMojo
and any other I might have missed, since the expedition got completed so fast.

jmskisun
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by jmskisun on May 25, 15 5:11 PM
I also would like to thank my lovely neighbors who helped feed my "Men and Mermaids" dragon:

Mssmithnc
Django66
mn-kaitie763

and those I missed in the final minutes who finished the hungry dragon.

Thanks so much - please give me a shout when you need help!

Xystus
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Xystus on May 27, 15 7:47 PM
I put up a lot of expeditions recently, and I wanted to try and thank as many neighbors as I took note of, but I am sure I missed many...

tdskm
clm5457
anastazja_m
westminsterbabe
mom62872
Jarrow
nixe2008
Tetek
Zauberfrau27
anuagarwalanita
Happy5Sunshine
Risott
heddock

everyone I missed

Thank you for your help and kindness.

tramserran
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by tramserran on May 27, 15 10:35 PM
Earlier today I sent an in-game message to my neighbors asking for Thorium Ore and Bright Red Buttons (since I can't put them on my wish list).
Many have already gifted them to me. THANK YOU!

I was reading all of my in-game messages and planned to respond to them but the screen froze and when I refreshed, all of the messages were gone. UGH!

Since I had 10 in-game messages and I don't remember who left which message, I am going to respond to as many of them as I can using this thread of the Forum.

1) How long do you want these freebie items sent to you?
Response: I only need them gifted to me for a couple of days. I will put freebie items on my wishlist when I have enough Ore and Buttons. Thank you for asking.

2) Did you know that you can purchase Ore & Buttons?
Response: Yes. However, it is not cost effective. It cost 10,000 coins for 10 Buttons (which is equivalent to 1000 coins per button) and when I feed my neighbors creatures, the return is a maximum of 100 coins.
Also, I have a limited supply of coins because I am unlocking rooms in Venice, continuously playing the runes, and buying items to feed my creatures.

3) Where are these items? I can't find them.
Response: On the bottom right hand corner of the RoM screen is the Social icon (a man with a hat). Click on him and 3 icons pop up. Click on the middle icon which is "Gifts".
A briefcase pops open which has 3 tabs. Click on the middle tab which is "Select a Gift". There are 8 items displayed. Click on the green arrow (on the right side of the briefcase) so you can scroll through all of the free gifts available to send to your neighbors. On page 20 (19 clicks forward) you will find the Thorium Ore and Bright Button. They are on the top row.

4) How do I send this item to you if it is not on your wishlist?
Response: First locate the item (see question #3 above), then click on the "gift" button associated with that item, then type in the name of the neighbor you want to send it to using the Find a Friend By Name bar above the neighbor icons or by scrolling through your neighbor list, and then click on "Gift".

My apologies if I missed any questions. Please in-game message me again or send me a PM.

rcswifto
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by rcswifto on May 28, 15 7:16 PM
Tramserran, note that not all players have access to bright buttons as a gift. It comes and goes for some players. IIRC, the only time bright buttons were available to everyone to give was during the circus quest.

Yet another minor glitch in the game.

rcswifto
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by rcswifto on May 28, 15 7:20 PM
Thanks to my neighbors who fed my Ghost Race dragon. I'm sorry I forgot to note your names.

wrenbird
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
402 Posts

[Post New]by wrenbird on May 28, 15 9:27 PM
Thank you very much for your help with the Racer's Garage Expedition:

achumannfaery
virginia.king
johnlyna
zixuss
swainger
and anyone who helped that I missed

My neighbours are great!

[Post New]by Schildkroete68 on May 30, 15 5:51 AM
Hello neighbors! I'm sorry, but I can currently not help in expeditions! I have internet problems! Loading takes 30 minutes and reload again 30 minutes and then most expeditions are already over! I hope that it works properly again soon! Kind Regards!

broccoflower
Minnow
Minnow
233 Posts

[Post New]by broccoflower on May 30, 15 8:30 AM
Thank you to my wonderful neighbours who fed Merator the dragon so I can explore the Initiation Hall

Catgirl758
midorijama
chancesr
.. and whoever else I missed, especially that last feeding

I just went to the kitchen to make tea; by the time I got back to the computer .. it was done! Thanks again; you're the best

Edited on 05/30/2015 at 10:14:47 AM PST

tdskm
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

[Post New]by tdskm on May 31, 15 5:24 AM
A BIG THANK YOU TO
WILNAT
FERGIE38
STARMAGICGREEN
BERBIEDOG