Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Right of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by micu137 on May 4, 15 6:31 AM
I'm stuck in the plane as well...I guess that indeed, nothing can be done without the oars...

ARIA32462
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Right of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by ARIA32462 on May 4, 15 6:54 AM
Stuck on the plane and can't get out in the Bonus Chapter. HELP!!!!

[Post New]by mareray on May 4, 15 12:01 PM
nflynn wrote:I'm stuck in the plane looking for coordinates and it wont let me get out or use the map to get out...another glitch w BF.... guess I can't finish the bonus chapter??

Bigbird92
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Bigbird92 on May 4, 15 1:55 PM
Loved this game until I got stuck in a plane with a bloke who had been drowning his sorrows in the bar. No co-ordinates...we're going nowhere ..fast. HELP

[Post New]by katskars on May 4, 15 2:09 PM
darn it I hate it when you get almost to the end of a game and something happens. .could not and did not get keys to plane.. after played card game with the guy not working ! anyone else have this problem? ugh !!

[Post New]by 23isles on May 5, 15 5:11 AM
Lilly214 wrote:NFLYNN and VAMPYRLADY - I too am stuck in bonus chapter - inside plane - did not get the ruler inside tavern BEFORE entering the plane. Now cannot leave - have to restart game.

Me too TT-TT
Anyway to just restart bonus game or do I have to reset the whole thing?

ajwiggin
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by ajwiggin on May 5, 15 9:46 AM
Bonus Chapter
I'm stuck in the plane looking for coordinates and it wont let me get out or use the map to get out....... guess I can't finish the bonus chapter??

moonwitch1
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by moonwitch1 on May 5, 15 11:33 AM
I too have been stuck in the plane in the bonus chapter. It will not even let you use the map to get out. I tried changing the playing level to easy and it still won't budge. It was also giving me the "oars" message and the click continue kept coming up and staying in odd moments. What is up with this? Is there a fix yet?

smck325
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Re:Problem with the treasure hunt puzzle

[Post New]by smck325 on May 5, 15 1:57 PM
I am having the same problem as agnesnic. I cannot complete the treasure hunt because there are pieces of the puzzle that will not stick. If I cannot complete this, then other extras cannot be done. I guess I'm lucky that I was able to finish the game!

[Post New]by awolfe7 on May 5, 15 3:45 PM
STUCK IN PLANE!!!!!!!!! I want my money back!!!

[Post New]by driverwithattude on May 5, 15 7:36 PM
Please I'm having all kinds of problems of crashing freezing screen it took me 3 days to finish this game It would be a good game.
Fixes the glinches

Sorry I bought this game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited on 05/05/2015 at 7:38:34 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 6, 15 6:41 AM
Hi everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and apologize for the trouble that players are having in regards to the plane and bonus chapter. I also see that some players are having installation issues. I'm so sorry to hear about this.

In regards to the installation issues, it may be helpful to check out the following help page:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If you are still seeing issues, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. This will help to keep track of and report this issues for further investigation. Our support team is also always willing to help with any troubleshooting steps they have.

I hope this helps. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

HonkyCat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by HonkyCat on May 6, 15 7:03 AM
hopieq wrote:I beta tested this game with no issues. Thought it was great. Now it seems there are quite a few glitches.
I can't put the octopus tentacles in the correct position. When I try to move the highlighted tentacles in red to change position all it does is let me pick it up. Tried several times on the octopus outside and the one in the library. Anyone else have this issue. Also what's with the oars message all the time. Very disappointing.

Im having the exact same issue..

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on May 6, 15 10:11 AM
bfgBellerophon wrote:Hi everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and apologize for the trouble that players are having in regards to the plane and bonus chapter.

Hi Bellerophon,

as the rest of your post refers to the installation issue: Could you please reveal some info here also re. the aforementioned trouble with the Bonus chapter?

I remember BFG created the Tech.issues thread with the statement to collect all info in one place and to forward it to the Devs etc. and also, to give updates on updates in one place.

So, is BFG working with the Devs on solving this problem?

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on May 6, 15 11:04 AM
G'day,

I wanted to pop in with some more information.

Yes, we're in the process of working to resolve the issues being reported with the airplane in the bonus chapter.

With the help of the details posted here in the forum and the information submitted via email to Customer Support we will work with the developers to find a solution that will allow users to exit the plane and complete the chapter.

As soon as we have any information on this we'll be sure to update the thread.

bfgMurrumbidgee

callielee
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by callielee on May 6, 15 2:01 PM
Lilly214 wrote:NFLYNN and VAMPYRLADY - I too am stuck in bonus chapter - inside plane - did not get the ruler inside tavern BEFORE entering the plane. Now cannot leave - have to restart game.

i am here, also. Restarting the game.

[Post New]by wild_irish_rose on May 6, 15 7:08 PM

Me too and after finishing the game, I am about ready to scream because to find out what happens to the captain and his wife I will have to replay the main game again.

katycoogan
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

Re:Problem with the treasure hunt puzzle

[Post New]by katycoogan on May 6, 15 8:08 PM
smck325 wrote:I am having the same problem as agnesnic. I cannot complete the treasure hunt because there are pieces of the puzzle that will not stick. If I cannot complete this, then other extras cannot be done. I guess I'm lucky that I was able to finish the game!

If you are still stuck, this is what worked for me (and I couldn't get the same 3 pieces to stick)....don't try and "fit" the pieces in. Try just having the tip of the cursor in the empty space and click. The pieces jumped right in. I hope this works for you too!

Kate

[Post New]by switters on May 6, 15 11:59 PM
Thanks for this Kate - worked for me on final two pieces also.

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on May 7, 15 7:18 AM
I was stuck in the bonus game at the binoculars, until I read a suggestion here. That worked, and I continued - until I went down the side street and now have a "click to continue" message permanently stuck at the bottom of my screen.

Not only is it annoying, but I can't read the entire list in the HO puzzles. I have left the game, and gone back in, to no avail. I guess this will be deleted and the game title added to my long list of "Games Purchased That Were Unable To Be Finished Due To Glitches." Had I known this was going to happen, I would have waited for the SE to come out instead of wasting money on the CE, as the main game is a good stand alone game.

Go to: