bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Avalon Legends Solitaire 2 here

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 16, 15 12:00 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and address the recent posts in this thread. I'm sorry that players are experiencing issues with this particular game.

Yaelle, the following help article may be helpful regarding the error message you mentioned:

Access Violation

lillakatt and GrannyShorty, the following help article may contains some hints regarding the freezing issue are experiencing:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you find that you are still having issues, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. Since we don't have the tools to troubleshoot from the Forums, it is highly recommended to not only look at the Help Pages, but the Technical Support Team as well.

Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by phoenix_rising on Sep 26, 15 2:48 PM
no problems with the game except it does not end. keeps going back to the last one. why is this ??

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on Oct 21, 15 5:07 PM
I haven't had any tech problems (using a Mac with mavericks - Yosemite and El Capitan are just too ugly imo), but has anyone at any time submitted a Dr. Felix report that came back with an answer? Of all the help files I've submitted for other games, the most I get is a free coupon. Which is nice, but i have yet, in any forum seen a result from a Dr. Felix report.

duckie4120
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by duckie4120 on Jan 19, 16 10:16 PM
Windows 10. I can not find a way to exit the game without ctrl/alt/del. That can't be right!
Any suggestions?
Duckie412

indigobuni
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by indigobuni on Jul 10, 16 12:28 PM
They must not have done anything about this issue, because I just downloaded this game (Windows 10) and am also having a hard time figuring out how to exit the game. Will need to use ctrl+alt+del in the meantime.

Also, even though I created a new player called buni, the game still referes to me as Mallard??

Edited on 07/10/2016 at 2:24:10 PM PST

Go to: