tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sable Maze: Twelve Fears Collectors Edition here

[Post New]by tookat on Jun 9, 15 8:31 AM
I am in the Bonus Game and have lost my everything.

I was in the arcade game, when I had to stop for the night. When I went back in, nothing was there except the hint bar, the menu bar and the placeholder bar for the inventory......everything else is a blank black screen.

Big Fish, this makes four games in as many weeks!
You need to check these games better for quality before releasing them.

I am on a PC, Windows 8 and 64 bit.

A Dr Felix and a report to the tech people forthcoming.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sable Maze: Twelve Fears Collectors Edition here

[Post New]by rondarebel on Jun 9, 15 5:54 PM
how do i cange the keys on the key board under the bed

[Post New]by rondarebel on Jun 9, 15 6:15 PM
please some one out there tell me how you move the kekys on the key board under the bed . I can't move forward. Thanks rondarebel@cox.net

sgrwlf27
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by sgrwlf27 on Jun 12, 15 5:06 PM
sydken wrote:Can anybody throw the water on the stairs in the house.

I posted the same issue in the tech area; SOLVED: you have to first click on the steps themselves when you see the magnifying glass. Then you are taken into a closeup of the stairs and can use the vase of water to put out the fire.

sgrwlf27
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by sgrwlf27 on Jun 12, 15 5:08 PM
sgrwlf27 wrote:
sydken wrote:Can anybody throw the water on the stairs in the house.

I just bought this game over the weekend sale of 2 for 1 CEs. I had downloaded the demo though upon release. I just posted a new topic in the forum about this very issue. Does this mean I did NOT get the updated game and this is a glitch? Cause it doesn't kick me out of the game but keeps returning the vase to inventory. I though maybe it was a "gotta be exactly here" issue, but I have tried everything and no success.

So it sounds like this was a known issue before the update.

SOLVED: you have to first click on the steps themselves when you see the magnifying glass. Then you are taken into a closeup of the stairs and can use the vase of water to put out the fire.

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Jun 20, 15 8:46 PM
I didn't get any further than inside the tent, up the stairs and to the puzzle in the middle of the room. My game froze and changing names and reloading didn't make any difference. Had to shut down the computer to get out. Windows XP.

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on Jun 22, 15 6:54 AM
Game is running very stagnant. If I click on an area, I have to also check to see if my inventory comes up. If not, it takes the game about 30 seconds to bring me what I clicked on. If the inventory comes up, I have to try a different scene.

[Post New]by thedolphin2 on Jun 24, 15 1:14 PM
got stuck with the knobs on the tranqualizer machine they moved out of the part and wont go back in ahhhh

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Jul 4, 15 2:16 PM
I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and now I am able to play. Maybe there have been some updates???? The game has frozen a couple of times so far, but i'm able to cont, alt, delete, and get out of the bad spot. I'm not able to find instructions for the puzzles. Am I missing something. Also, when I click on the Guide, it doesn't always respond. I'm plowing on ahead, tho!
Windows XP

Edited on 07/04/2015 at 2:18:35 PM PST

Go to: