PLAYER.....show yerself

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

Re:PLAYER.....show yerself

[Post New]by gohill on May 23, 15 2:27 AM
I know Truman's was "The buck stops here". Pretty sure it was Teddy Roosevelt with the big stick walking ( ) quote.

I'm glad things have settled down (to a dull roar).... Course, now, I feel like we'll have to keep watching for the next "player" ...I suspect, there is always going to be a bad apple just waiting to emerge... till then.... ONwards, UPwards, FORwards....

Have fun storming the castle

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on May 23, 15 4:47 AM
Yeah, there are always people looking for an easy meal ticket. That's life! I'd like to know how they did it though, just to send it on to the mods.

Ah, the men in white carted me off last night. They muttered something about Depp and trying to make the wheel do horrid things. I really don't know but I broke out.

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on May 23, 15 5:10 AM
So, the last 2 were OK Good news but I think we need a few more to know for sure

Thanks for the tourney times, Cynthia, I saw the times you said in this thread or the other.

I'm not sure either were manipulating anything, more likely a glitch in their game where perhaps their scores weren't clearing or something else.

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on May 23, 15 5:17 AM
That is a possibility, Fudge. I tried everything I could think of, even hopped on my 'supply' game. They both were a little jumpy, maybe the devs or someone was on to check and see. Who knows! I'd say give it a few days. I know the nearly 500k player took a day or two break in between her first win and the second. They may do it again.

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on May 23, 15 5:45 AM
Well...it's not so hard to find who "500k player" is!!!

If it's a glitch(possibly)...I think we will soon find out, either from her or from the Mods.

....saw her again in the last tournament with a lower score!

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on May 23, 15 5:57 AM
Well, it's not like we don't know her username (in game), I just don't want to get another slap from the mods. The last one still stings.

Maybe she decided not to use the glitch/cheat this time. I honestly didn't look for her name past where I was at on the board. I figured if she wasn't above 40ish, it's all fair.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on May 23, 15 7:10 AM
I,m still callin it an "IT" tell further notice.....and I will recon the board in toto tday for any signs....ouch.....mods tatoo is still fresh....lol

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on May 23, 15 7:17 AM
Just looked.....it came in 241st place and had a score 123K....same ice queen avatar too.....

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on May 23, 15 7:45 AM
General_hobojoe wrote:Just looked.....it came in 241st place and had a score 123K....same ice queen avatar too.....

HAHAHAHA.... maybe now that person knows how the rest of us feel when the wheel is ... unkind.... stings a bit ... I won some diamonds in (at least) the last two tournaments I've played in and kinda don't want to play again... the wheel goes in cycles and I think it's about ready to give me another 2-3 weeks of negatives, zeros or the bust.... I do look to see the top scores just to check and make sure it looks kosher.

Full disclosure... I've missed the last few tournaments... been "kinda" busy... hahahaha... I probably would have played them and taken the negatives on the chin with everyone else... I remember the first time I played, ROFL... didn't spin the wheel and came in almost dead last.... HAHAHAHA... so yeah, kinda sorta NEED the wheel to be nice if I want to get a score I don't want to hide under the table from... that's not entirely true, my first score is poor because I'm memorizing object placement for the next time round. ... yeah... yeah... that's what happens, the first score is poor because I'm doing it on PURPOSE... LOL

Off to see the wizard... or was it the troll.... who knows...
Fuzzy

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on May 23, 15 7:49 AM
LOL.........to all of you that were slapped by the Mods! Like Ogre said........almost a badge of honor..........I have a WHOLE wall of badges!!

First time DOES sting...........by the tenth time you are calloused.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on May 23, 15 8:35 AM
Thanx Sbaker......knew it was another pin on the lapell....just didn,t wanna raise brows negativly with my posse......now they see I ain't no chump yellow belly rollover deusch........lol

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on May 23, 15 8:45 AM
I guess I'm the odd one that doesn't mind the negatives too much. I know I'll have a run of bad luck but then I'll have a run of good. It evens itself out. I've had the wheel been a complete to me one round and the next it is all ! It's all in good fun. Whether I'm 350th or in the top 20 it doesn't matter. Spin, spin, spin and maybe spin again. I would like to get five spins just once without going bust on the first spin!

I'm a red belly, D@Nger! I was out in the sun too long this morning!

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on May 23, 15 10:09 AM
Nyce job rawkn the top 10.....I rawked the top 30.....and nyce job all of my friends really doin the dance......chachacha.......no more F___R.......lol

luvmigame
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by luvmigame on May 23, 15 10:44 AM
Do we all play in the same tournaments? I haven't had anyone named player or the high scores you have mentioned on my leader board. There were just over 1,500 participants in today's tournament. I had to flip a few pages to find anyone named player. If these tournaments are more localized, would it be possible for only one area to be affected? It might be helpful to know where we all come from. I am on the East Coast of the United States. There was a tournament today at about noon Eastern Daylight Time. My next tournament starts in just over 7 hours.

If this idea is nothing but hogwash, please just come out and say so. I'll sit down and be quiet.

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on May 23, 15 10:57 AM
There was a player in a tournament a few days ago who hit 348k, then a player (they have a name, we just can't say it per forum rules) that hit nearly 500k. The player in question in this thread may or may not be the same player.

I think the only tournaments that differ is iOS, Android and PC. I didn't notice any one named player today but it doesn't mean there weren't a few on the board. All PC users are on one tournament, perhaps you missed the ones who were discussing. I miss several a day when I'm not trying to figure out a glitch. There are usually 3 tournaments a day so the boards change, as well.

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on May 23, 15 11:06 AM
Okay maybe I am getting to old lol but I can not for the life of me remember JD in nightmare on Elm street and I have the whole CD set, and I have seen every one of his movies so so in Edward sc.Hands but so great as Sparrow .
HUGE fan of Horror movies maybe that is why we are all hooked on MC lol it can be a horror and scare da pooooopie out of ya.
OPPPPPPPPPS Depend change
OH OH OH I betcha Lord Chamberlain is really Dracula in a halloweenie outfit HUmmmmm
OH OH OH that would make The Knight Bela Lagoosie ROTFLMAO**** no type oh's did it on porpose

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on May 23, 15 11:28 AM
eastendteddy, he was Nancy's boyfriend and met his end by way of the waterbed. I think there may have been a tv involved as well. I have the DVD's as well, not the remake because well remake!!!

I can see Lord Chamberlain as Dracula. I can't see the Knight as Bela Lagoosie though.

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on May 23, 15 1:33 PM
Oh yes I remember it well best part of the movie TV on his chest and dozzing off and DA hand from under da bed WOHAHAHAHAHAHA best part in da movie
Thank you for kick starting the grey matter

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 24, 15 10:20 AM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to pop in here and let players know that as a moderation team we have voiced the concerns of players in this thread to the developers. Thank you for bringing this to our attention through this thread as well as PMs. This is currently being looked at and we appreciate your patience in regards to this matter.

While we look into this, please keep in mind the Forum Rules when posting, specifically,

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

Being a Midnight Castle player myself, I know how frustrating it can be to see the same name in the tournament ranks. You are more than welcome to PM any of the moderators as well as write into our Customer Support Team with these concerns.

Happy gaming everyone!

bfgBellerophon

Lady_Qila
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Qila on May 24, 15 8:25 PM
And don't feed the Trolls! LOL

Go to: