CONGRATULATIONS FOR TOURNEY

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

Re:CONGRATULATIONS FOR TOURNEY

[Post New]by napoeon on Jun 3, 15 11:55 AM
Bottoms Up!!! Nelly .....drinks on FudgeChi.

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Jun 4, 15 2:31 AM
Good morning everyone!!!

Congratulations Lia... FudgeChi....we can have a party with coffees and cakes!!!! ........OK! and some drinks ....OH!!!Liaaaa .........OUCH!!! that hurt ....Stop.......I'll eat something first!
OUCH!!!

Edited on 06/04/2015 at 2:41:14 AM PST

Lioula
Clownfish
Clownfish
686 Posts

[Post New]by Lioula on Jun 4, 15 3:39 AM
Hurray !!!!!! I have tasted the 1st place for a ... while ...!!!!

Really enjoyed it !!!

Congratulations Alexandra and FudgeChi !!

Yeap !!! I am in for the party idea !!! I will make some sweets and bring some .... refreshments ... hahahahaha .... just kidding ..!!!

Nice to see you all my dear friends !!!

Lia

[Post New]by 134christian1962 on Jun 4, 15 4:38 AM
Congratulations from a friend (even not playing together in tournaments) and wishes for many many parties ...realy and did...

[Post New]by redcloud33 on Jun 4, 15 5:12 AM
napoeon wrote:Good morning everyone!!!

Congratulations Lia... FudgeChi....we can have a party with coffees and cakes!!!! ........OK! and some drinks ....OH!!!Liaaaa .........OUCH!!! that hurt ....Stop.......I'll eat something first!
OUCH!!!

Hi, Alexandra, I can see you prefer to say good morning in this thread rather than in the other one dedicated to the topic........ it's a choice, why not , this way the happy club of tournaments "billionaires" can congratulate each other, and they were happy forever, as in fairy tales............
I still don't understand why not both threads, have you an explanation, dear Alexandra, if you allow a non-greek to call you that ?
Dani, ex-pirate girl

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Jun 4, 15 6:52 AM
My dear friend Dani....I think we are all a community,good friends who share their thoughts,what I should have done.....write on all threads... good morning?

I don't like restrictions and prefer to be able to write what I want,whenever I want!
Really I don't have problem with anyone, but you must understand that I'm not a sheep......I'm just a fish.

Perhaps next time,would be better for all of us if you can also participate to other threads.......be a part of our wonderful community...... and just say hello!!!!

I'm sorry if I upset you, it was not my purpose and really can't understand where is the problem!

[Post New]by 134christian1962 on Jun 4, 15 7:25 AM
Dear Dani be what ever you realy like not a sheep ...not a fish but a human being of course..(the best i think) Write everything you like without infringing

[Post New]by redcloud33 on Jun 4, 15 7:35 AM
napoeon wrote:

Perhaps next time,would be better for all of us if you can also participate to other threads.......be a part of our wonderful community...... and just say hello!!!!

I'm sorry if I upset you, it was not my purpose and really can't understand where is the problem!

I don't feel upset Alexandra, just curious, you left the 'say good morning...etc" for a while now, never came back, no explanation, but that's all :::

I do participate in threads when i think they help us understand better other people from other countries, this forum being dedicated to the whole world which is good, no pun intended no bad feelings, just wondering......???
Dani

[Post New]by redcloud33 on Jun 4, 15 7:40 AM
134christian1962 wrote:Dear Dani be what ever you realy like not a sheep ...not a fish but a human being of course..(the best i think) Write everything you like without infringing

Hi Panayoti, you're right, not a sheep, not a fish, a woman, with questions still unanswered but it's not very important, I hope you are well under the Hellas sun, here very hot 35°C, 52° in the sun, so I stay at home with cold drinks and my kittens
Dani

Lioula
Clownfish
Clownfish
686 Posts

[Post New]by Lioula on Jun 4, 15 8:57 AM
My dear friends hello

Pano thank you for the congrats even though you are not playing. I know the feeling when you are spinning the wheel and the "- %" or even worse the "bust" appear.
My husband can watch me towards the monitor ...!!! hahahahaha

But, come on ... it's a game ... do not take it personally - any of the people who are participating - or not - in the tournaments.

Today, I was at the 1st place (L*I*A) for about 15 minutes and I kept saying
"Please - please -please -- let me win the 1st place for once"

But .... no... ..!!! But I was really glad for the friends who won !!!

(Although some of them .... one - in particular ... will start again !!!!) hahahahahahaha !!!!

Dear Dani, I know the other thread has been created by a fellow Hellinas (aka Greek) Panos and I like visiting it but there are so many threads to browse and so little time ...

I am leaving you to go out with my lady friends for a cup of coffee or beer ..or !!

Take care all of you

Lia

P.S. I will send my final gifts for today and then leave ..!!!

[Post New]by 134christian1962 on Jun 4, 15 9:40 AM
Lia kalispera...den exeis katalavei mou fainetai...Den to pira proswpika ..apla den goustarw opws paizetai...protimw na kanw ta idia kai ta idia kai oxi na aftodoulevomai...Alloi fainetai tsantistikan me tin 8esi mou kai nomisan pws zilevw klp...Paramenw sta8eros stis apopseis mou...den zitisa na kanete oura apo pisw mou O ka8enas opws tin vriskei Alla na eisai vevaii den ekopsa se kanenan tin kalimera ..oute esy...oxi omws oloi Kala na pernas oti kai na kaneis...8a ta leme oso nomizw pws mporw na antiparerxomai stin variestimara

[Post New]by kiwidownunder on Jun 4, 15 7:16 PM
Congratulations "Lilabelle"...lol With Seconds To Go And BOOM !!...Nice ,Could You Make Mine A JD"s Please With Cola

Lilabelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
516 Posts

[Post New]by Lilabelle on Jun 4, 15 7:43 PM
Thank you Gandolf, hope you like wine red or white.
I had picked up 12 tokens, but played slow and hit a few miss clicks so my score was just over 100,000 points. After three spins I had a decent score worth about 20+ gems.
Was about to submit and then I told myself and what many others have said "It's Only a Game". I hit spin and actually closed my eyes. Sat there a while then opened up and saw + 50, almost fell off the couch. Then checked the scoreboard and as you said BOOM, Top Score, now I needed that glass of wine.

Lioula
Clownfish
Clownfish
686 Posts

[Post New]by Lioula on Jun 5, 15 12:56 AM
Hello there !!

I am trying to put the game names with the nicknames of the forum in a line ...

Forgive me, but I will manage it .. I think ..

Lilabelle what is your name in the game

I have put kiwidownunder with Gandolf .. ... is it right ??

I wonder is there a thread with any of this information ??

Lia

Lioula
Clownfish
Clownfish
686 Posts

[Post New]by Lioula on Jun 5, 15 1:05 AM
134christian1962 wrote:Lia kalispera...den exeis katalavei mou fainetai...Den to pira proswpika ..apla den goustarw opws paizetai...protimw na kanw ta idia kai ta idia kai oxi na aftodoulevomai...Alloi fainetai tsantistikan me tin 8esi mou kai nomisan pws zilevw klp...Paramenw sta8eros stis apopseis mou...den zitisa na kanete oura apo pisw mou O ka8enas opws tin vriskei Alla na eisai vevaii den ekopsa se kanenan tin kalimera ..oute esy...oxi omws oloi Kala na pernas oti kai na kaneis...8a ta leme oso nomizw pws mporw na antiparerxomai stin variestimara

Ohi vre Pano mou.

Katalavaino oti ta exheis valei me to paihnithi kai ohi me tous paiktes

Apla pistevo oti iparhoun polla "bugs" sto paihnithi pou then xero an mporoun na ftiahtoun apo tous ipefthinous.

Na sou po ena papathigma. Kano ta daily quests kai idika xthes ekana mehri telous to 12kari. Kai afou to teliosa ti pira san antamoivi... ena broze chest. Then eho kerthisi POTE kati parapano apo 1-2 silver chests. Then einai dikaio, alla .... !!!!

Have a very nice weekend my dear friend and as far .. boredom is concerned ... I can exchange it with my trying to catch up .... !!!

Lia

[Post New]by 134christian1962 on Jun 5, 15 1:36 AM
Kalimera Lia ...goodmorning Lia...Ola kala kai agia...alla kala einai na ftiaxtoun ta pragmata...afto zitaw...mexri tote 8a mpainw opote mou erxetai...Malista idi o gios mou mou zitise molis teleiwsoun oi eksetaseis na to synexisei ekeinos gia olo to kalokairi...Exei plaka leei..an kai protima alla games Egw se kamia vdomada 8a tou to dwsw kai 8a mpainw sto forum gia kamia kalimera..kalispera klp..afou egw to ksekinisa allwste Apo to f8inopwro 8a dw an exontas allaksei kati i i dia8esi mou mporei na ksanampw afou o mikros 8a ksekinisei kai pali sxoleio Min ton afisete xwris ta dwrakia...ok?

Lilabelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
516 Posts

[Post New]by Lilabelle on Jun 5, 15 2:18 AM
It was fun playing hopscotch with a Good Friend Gandalf, Congratulation on a lovely score.

[Post New]by kiwidownunder on Jun 5, 15 2:52 AM
Thanks Lilabelle,..The View Was Nice ...Drinking Jack Daniels As We Speak LOL

[Post New]by kiwidownunder on Jun 5, 15 3:52 AM
Cheers Fudgechi

aussiegirl1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,017 Posts

[Post New]by aussiegirl1 on Jun 5, 15 4:38 AM
Good for you Gandalf,

You were sitting near me in the 300's at some stage, I don't mention my game names but I was in the top 100 and top 40's (2 Games) by the end so here's to the 'down under crew' that all did so well,

Will have to see if one of us can get 1st place??? I was lucky to get anywhere as my wheel tilted towards the BUST a few times and toasting it off with one of my friends, Jack, Johnny and Jim,

AG1

Go to: