VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

Re:VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!

[Post New]by Rahia on Jun 3, 15 7:12 PM
I had a feeling during my merry go round. I got to the Throne Room and said, "Yup, I feel lucky. Eep, it's not my free turn yet! Oh well!" *clicks play for 5 diamonds* Glad I did!

I always smile when I see ya up there D@NgeR! Well I smile when I see anyone I know from the forums up there but it's special when it's a friend.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jun 3, 15 7:43 PM
Yeppers......and didn't spend much either......the frees plus ten......so I don't know what to say to the folks that are stifled with the format as it stands......we are willing to play hard ball and do.....they want to settle on tee ball. lol

cheers and keep on playn.......over and over till you drop......

kahlan11
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
466 Posts

[Post New]by kahlan11 on Jun 3, 15 10:11 PM
Hmmmm
Signing off from this shindig!

Edited on 06/03/2015 at 10:12:19 PM PST

[Post New]by Catlover612 on Jun 5, 15 7:47 PM
Does anyone else get a score of millions instead of thousands in one or more rooms?
When this happens it messes up the total score and it doesn't even register when I submit. I don't know why it happens but it is very frustrating.

NYerInTX
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by NYerInTX on Jun 5, 15 9:32 PM
Cat lover, are you playing on iOS or PC? I've had this happen several times (I play on iOS) and from what I gather it seems to be an iOS glitch. It is really frustrating and I used to get worked up about it but now I just use it as a kind of practice round to take my time and kind of learn the scene, so to speak, since I know it's not going to count. Hopefully they'll fix it some day...

12earth45
Clownfish
Clownfish
885 Posts

[Post New]by 12earth45 on Jun 5, 15 9:57 PM
Dear Catlover612:

I have had same issues with incorrect Tourney scores for close to a month.

When I play tournaments now, if incorrect score with far left door, I know the round won't count, but I Play all of them, so I Know what to expect next time.

I use to pay to re-enter right away, but now I wait for next free try.
Sometimes on 2nd entrance to tournament, the far left HOS shows incorrect high score , but when exit out to next HOS, it shows correct score. One time 3 of the HOS where like that.

If the wheel has been kind to me, I just use that score, if not I pay in to replay. Or I just wait until next tournament.

I have e-mailed CS about half dozen times about this. They responded:
Now that the BLUE DOT issue has been resolved......(YAY to all affected!)

CS says the DEVS are aware of this issue, and now can look into this.

They have promptly answered my queries and credited me the diamonds I paid in extra to replay, when incorrect score prevented me from finishing .

This temporary solution may work for you.

Good luck in the castle! [=

Crystal P

Go to: