eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

Re:gummy drop New Orleans lv 16

[Post New]by eli173 on Feb 27, 16 4:07 AM
darinsane wrote:How about erasing all the wrong answers in here and pegging the right one to the top!

Can anyone tell me which of the answers is the actual one for those of us playing on PCs?

This is the correct solution for the PC version (it also appears on the New Orleans City thread- a City Directory with links to all cities is near the top of the forum).:

by eli173 on Feb 18, 16 7:14 AM

That level has a glitch. To get through, you must first clear the central column with the chains to allow the souvenirs to drop there. This can be done by:

1. Using a WATERFALL boost on your FIRST MOVE. Or,

2. Using 6 SHOVELS, ONE AFTER THE OTHER. Start on the top chain.

Do not make any other moves before the ones suggested above. If you do, the souvenirs will drop in other columns and you will not be able to move them.

After the souvenitrs drop you can work on the score as usual.

Good luck!

Edited on 02/27/2016 at 4:10:36 AM PST

[Post New]by Katja04 on Mar 1, 16 8:47 AM
Dear all,
yesterday I found the solution for Level 16 in New Orleans.
Before you begin this level you need absolutely 6 spades. Without the spades you can´t finish the level. You have to remove the chains in the middle of the picture (there are 6 chains in a vertical row). First you´ve to begin with the lowest chain and then upwards to the top. Please follow the specific sequence (from down to up)!!! After removing all 6 chains the coins are falling down.

[Post New]by JCHolcomb on May 5, 16 12:29 PM
Many thanks for the work-around. I was stuck on this level for some time too. I guess the cheapest way to get the beads to put towards the reward on this level is to buy 12 shovels, as that only costs 200 coins, instead of 450 to buy a set of three waterfalls. Fortunately, I had over 2000 coins built up, so I didn't have to spend any real money. As to why this hasn't been fixed in almost a year since the issue was first reported, the cynical side of me thinks this can be a real money maker for Big Fish, if some people keep spending real cash to buy boosts and lives to try to beat an unbeatable level. Of course, it's also possible the game developers actually intended the level to be this challenging, expecting that players would recognize that the only way to beat it was with a Gummy Drop or using some well chosen boosts. I've still enjoyed the game, and most of the others I've played with Big Fish.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on May 11, 16 10:24 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in to address the posts here about New Orleans, Level 16. Thank you to everyone who took the time to report this issue. If anyone is still experiencing a problem with the level, we recommend double-checking and making sure that you have the latest update for the game installed. This update should appear automatically in the Big Fish Games app, but if not it can also be located manually. The following announcement has more information on how to get that update applied:

Update available for Gummy Drop! (PC) May 6, 2016

If anyone continues to see an issue, we encourage contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always happy to help provide customized assistance, and can also gather data on problems in order to pass them along to the right team.

Since this is discussing a technical issue with a level in the game, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If anyone encounters a glitch or issue in the future, please feel free to post in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! (PC) here!

Thank you for your patience. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators. Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

Edited on 05/11/2016 at 10:24:31 AM PST

Go to: