BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

Re:Welcome to Enlightenus forum

[Post New]by BinLA on Jun 29, 09 2:29 PM
deejac wrote:great game, just getting into it and got stuck, can't seem to find the gear bit for the elevator, any help gratefully received, but please don't give too much away

It's in the Antique Shop.

Pythonette
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Pythonette on Jun 29, 09 3:15 PM
I love this game! I get so tired of straight hidden object games, it was very refreshing. It reminded me of Return to Ravenhearst, with a little Dream Chronicles--though, not nearly as challenging. It's beautiful and innovative, but, it needs trickier puzzles. I kept racking up hints (in case there was a puzzle I needed to skip) and was left with about 50 of them.

Is this same team responsible for any other games of which I may have heard?

[Post New]by genealogyjones on Jun 29, 09 8:57 PM
Hey, guys...............how do I get out of the basement????????? been stuck there for days, and I too, love this game, but want to play in more rooms......LOL

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jun 29, 09 9:42 PM
genealogyjones wrote:Hey, guys...............how do I get out of the basement????????? been stuck there for days, and I too, love this game, but want to play in more rooms......LOL

Can you be clearer about where you are in the game? "Basement" doesn't mean anything to me. Are there stores on the level, or gardens, or what?

ETA: There's a walkthrough for the game that can answer all your questions. The location is in one of the top posts on the forum.

Edited on 06/29/2009 at 9:42:48 PM PST

johnmic
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by johnmic on Jun 30, 09 5:15 AM
Great game! i like this!

gpsart
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by gpsart on Jun 30, 09 5:38 AM
BinLA wrote:
gameboy05 wrote:I'm looking for a easy hidden object game. is enlightenus what I need ?

No, it's not. I'd recommend Hidden Expedition Everest or Hidden Expedition Titanic.

rubyretro
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by rubyretro on Jun 30, 09 9:37 PM
Be sure to find the " secret room". Great twist on Hidden Object. Fun graphics. Well done ENJOY!!! THANKS 4 THE FUN BIG FISH !

[Post New]by qinjianyu on Jun 30, 09 11:49 PM
karenplop wrote:I am stuck on the door with the planets and the shapes. Also has containers. I'm not sure what to do here. I have tried the sliders on both sides,but not sure where I should stop. What are they looking for?

there is a same image on left side and right side.find it.slide to where the image on each side is . then the next puzzle will pop out.

[Post New]by Glitzzzz on Jul 1, 09 4:44 AM
Just played the trial version and I love the game. It is several games rolled into one. It certainly IMHO not for beginners to play. If you are not used to the way to play different HOG's then this is not your cup of tea. If you like to play HOG's with different twist to them this is for you. LOVE IT!!! I was a little concerned when you skip a puzzle you lose all your hints (those e cards are a devil to find sometimes LOL) but it works out--you can go to another scene and get a card then go back and find what you need.

The game makes you think which is what I love about HOG's. Ok what item would go with what and that is where it goes, sometimes there are several options. I also like that you can click on different objects and it not do anything to the cursor or the screen.

Love it when you are stuck using a tool and don't know where it goes you can click on it and it tells you without using a hint. Love that option.

And for the producers THANK YOU for including a skip button on the puzzles. It makes it more enjoyable instead of getting stuck at a certain point if you can't do the puzzle you can skip it. THANK YOU so much.
Love the game. Glitz

COQ10
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by COQ10 on Jul 1, 09 8:16 AM
The owl won't click into the hole in the tree. Any suggestions? Thanks, waiting anxiously for an answer

COQ10
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by COQ10 on Jul 1, 09 10:13 AM
COQ10 wrote:The owl won't click into the hole in the tree. Any suggestions? Thanks, waiting anxiously for an answer
I finally got it to accept the owl by clickiing on the metal plaque. Thank you anyway COQ10

[Post New]by nan92399 on Jul 1, 09 4:49 PM
I loved it!!!! Very clever. Bring us more games like it!

[Post New]by pattykakes on Jul 1, 09 5:47 PM
I like the game but it seems to freeze every room i go into. I have to go out and start over. Any help? Thanks

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jul 1, 09 7:25 PM
This has happened to a few people. Lowering the resolution of your screen should help.

luckyden
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by luckyden on Jul 2, 09 12:39 AM
help please. i can't download this game. after trying i get to 'waiting' and it refuses to go any further, any ideas please?

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jul 2, 09 6:56 AM
Make sure your firewall and virus scans are turned off. Start the download, but don't do anything else on the computer until it's finished downloading and installing. If that doesn't help, contact customer service via the green envelope to the right.

[Post New]by plygrl on Jul 2, 09 10:12 AM
I am halfway through the 1 hour trial and have spent most of my minutes restarting my computer. It freezes up constantly, not while random clicking, just when I click or touch on an item. I wait several minutes and then finally have to ctrl alt delete to get out of the screen and start over. Waste of time so far.

Excellent game!

[Post New]by FrankMorgan on Jul 2, 09 11:13 AM
Just finished it and was disappointed that it had to end but I would highly suggest all HOGers buy it. Different, difficult at times but not impossible. Some parts a little too easy. Hope the sequel (when it comes out) is as good. Got so engrossed at times I forgot to look for the clue hints.

Mslu
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by Mslu on Jul 2, 09 1:05 PM
I put all the tokens in the first picture, correctly, and the painting is supposed to open, right? But it doesn't.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jul 2, 09 8:23 PM
If you got the message "Buttons in place, nothing happens" it means that one of the engraved buttons is wrong. Look for more buttons or check the buttons you placed in any other paintings that aren't complete yet.

The walkthrough tells you what buttons go with each picture.

I had that problem with the painting in the Aquarium, so I know that's what happens.

Go to: