Did You Notice?

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

Re:Did You Notice?

[Post New]by gohill on Jun 12, 15 12:26 PM
General_hobojoe wrote:........they bite dung

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You tell 'em General!!!!!!!

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jun 12, 15 12:29 PM
I was just a lash of repreive from seeing the dominos tipping.....and the scales locked to a landslide to that SAME person AGAIN.....and again and again.....day after day.........thanx for the rally hoot gohill.........rawk it!!

**D**.......out

nat88
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by nat88 on Jun 12, 15 1:55 PM
This sucks
I think everyone need to boycott the tourny's for a while, keep the prize low and not worth the trouble, i am.
I refuse to play until this particular player is dealt with

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Jun 12, 15 1:59 PM
I needed that laugh "D"! And only you would write the phrase with such "poetic" finesse....hahahaha

Fuzzy

Edited on 06/12/2015 at 2:00:33 PM PST

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jun 12, 15 2:49 PM
Yo,nat88.......that would be great.....if everyone would be aboard the train.....that is an exercise of futility......so I wish to facilitate a concerded effort to explore this sensibly, with precise accounts of what we all see and discussion of it till the issues cease......and keeping informed the Mods along the way.......but to accomplish this task we need to see the flow as it is live......play for free to see......rebuy if you like......but do analyze it with an unbias view.....and hopefully that dungbite of a thang will dry up like a roadapple out on route 66 in between Winsloe and Tacoma.......lol........I sense the smell is lingering yet for a moment,hense the moment still lingers on.......till a shortened wind wisps a dusty devil past.......gone.

LOL.......**D**..........still alive with the fires of passion & the Castle too

out

Honest Player Club......member

Edited on 06/12/2015 at 2:55:04 PM PST

nat88
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by nat88 on Jun 12, 15 3:14 PM
Lol your hilarious General

I'm hearing ya, i won't buy in, but ill keep taking my frees. i have noticed another player who's score has been the same, they have a score of say 200k (example) get place 10 say, dont c them for a few then bam back with that same 200k score. still not 100% bout this player so not naming names but my eye is on them.

If people haven't get this princecheater's id #, perhaps we all should, easy to change avatar and name, only their friends would know who they really r, to take the heat off themselves a bit, also now seems BF have at least somewhat herd our pleas, they might back off a bit till things all settle down, use a different name .Or not they don't seem to have any shame with it. Also i don't want to accept any friend request if they were eva to send one.

Guess we all just gotta stand united on this one and make our voice heard

Honest player club member? where and how do i sign up

Edited on 06/12/2015 at 3:16:00 PM PST

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jun 12, 15 3:32 PM
Just say your one and that's fine by me nat88......stand-up guy you are by george......and a trooper of the force for the plight of honest play......

**D**......HPC Honest Player Club......member

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Jun 12, 15 3:55 PM
nat88, that person actually did send me a friend request once upon a time but I declined it. It was during a tournament and I have a no adding rule during tournaments. If I know them from the forum fine but other then that no.

I'll check to see if that person is still in my decline bin. They may not be but eh.

Rahia, Honest Player Club Member!!

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jun 12, 15 4:50 PM
Rahia wrote:nat88, that person actually did send me a friend request once upon a time but I declined it. It was during a tournament and I have a no adding rule during tournaments. If I know them from the forum fine but other then that no.

I'll check to see if that person is still in my decline bin. They may not be but eh.

Rahia, Honest Player Club Member!!

Would add them myself too.....by gum......pm me if you get the #...I'll pm them too.
**D**......Honest Player Club member

nat88
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by nat88 on Jun 12, 15 5:02 PM
Nat88 is player Spiderman (my 9 year old son) and player Sharona (my 5 year old daughter) both games deserted and given to mum and dad, So myself play Sharona and my partner play Spiderman, so we are pretty much one and the same i did request after a tourny, Rahia, it was because i had seen your messages to other players and thought u sounded a hoot. i then decided to check he forums out, but being new a little afraid to contact any one.... so i just sent a request instead It's all good i know alot of players don't like to accept random requests so if i can c your active and haven't accepted, i just remove it so its not only not sitting in my invite, but no longer in yours either i take no offense to any one who declines or doesn't accept, some just don't want or need more friends.

May i just say to u Rahia, Shilo, Alexandr@, & D@nger and more i just cant remember u all lol, its quite nice to c u guys cheering each other on, this in my opinion is what these tourny's are about, good honest fun with friends, who no matter who wins

Sharona, Honest Player Club Member

Edited on 06/13/2015 at 1:47:14 AM PST

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jun 12, 15 5:08 PM
Rawk On Nat88.......**D**....Honest Player Club member

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Jun 12, 15 5:14 PM
I don't really have a set number, nat88, It's just a rule I have during tournaments, been burned one too many times. You can freely invite me again and I'll accept now that I know who you are. I'm really insane, it's the men in white coats who chase me that say so. I don't really believe them but they are always waiting round the corner for me.

General, PM incoming!

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jun 12, 15 7:44 PM
As I was walking up the stair....I met a man who wasn't there...He wasn't there again today.....I wish I wish he'd go away.......lol

I Know the drill Rahia

**D** H P C member......lol

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jun 13, 15 8:42 AM
See you folks in the tournament today.......Rawk on......Honest Player Club member

**D@NgeR**......out

nat88
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by nat88 on Jun 13, 15 6:47 PM
Again Guys, Just below D@nger, then like 3rd and then poof, gone. Was i seeing things right? coz there seemed to b alot of jumping bout in general. Think they would give it a rest by now... HPC was strong though and made their presence felt

Congrats to all Honest winners!

Edited on 06/13/2015 at 7:03:28 PM PST

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jun 13, 15 7:08 PM
wOW.........THAT WAS LOOPY.....like a roller coaster......happy times @CHpe@$e@ membr......**D**....out...

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Jun 13, 15 7:09 PM
I can honestly say that I did not notice tonight, nat88. I was too busy jumping back and forth between my main and secondary. It seems they were stalking each other until the last little bit where my secondary went bust and couldn't catch my main. I think the wheel was being oddly nice to me tonight. Which, I guess, is nice since it's been being a pain during the day.

Congratulations all!

Rahia, HPC!!

nat88
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by nat88 on Jun 13, 15 7:14 PM
LOL Rahia, well done!

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Jun 13, 15 7:19 PM
Congrats everyone!!!....two spins for me...132.000 basic score.....+20...and I saw my first +50 tonight

Alexandr@.......Honest Player Club......member ...

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Jun 13, 15 7:27 PM
I did too, napoeon! The last go round it was too. I nearly fell off my chair. Well, I have had a +50% before but it has always been followed by -40%. I was so glad I only had 3 spins.

Go to: