Re:Welcome to Margrave Manor 2: Lost Ship forum

[Post New]by bette60 on Jun 28, 09 12:36 PM
Hi,

Downloaded the game yesterday and had no problems, really enjoyed it and bought it right away. I' m running xp and it a little slow loading but my computers like me. It has a little more junk than it should and it ain't as young as it used to be. So I either have to be patient or win the lottery. Bette

[Post New]by auntharriet on Jun 28, 09 6:02 PM
i'm also running an updated xp,and had no problems.played the whole hour,but will not buy.
I am spoiled by the last game i played-enlightenus-
This margrave manor 2--just didn't git me excited.

[Post New]by ollismommi on Jun 28, 09 6:12 PM
88blyth wrote:same here, all i get is a black screen but it has the pointer on it, any ideas please x x x ......its ok now, it just takes a long time for the game to appear x x x

[Post New]by ollismommi on Jun 28, 09 6:13 PM
I thought I was the only one having this crazy problem...black screen and a pointer!

weeharleyboy
Shark
Shark
13,276 Posts

[Post New]by weeharleyboy on Jun 28, 09 6:15 PM
I got so bored that I counted! At some points it took over 2 minutes to change screens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keximo
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by keximo on Jun 29, 09 1:01 AM
have the same problem.
download went well; even got through introduction and first 3 screens; even found the key and opened the door lock.
then boom, all went black and couldn't continue.

I don't understand why we can go through the download successfully, then play a couple of frames and then it blanks out. If this is a PC video-card update problem or whatever, why does BF let us go through the whole process and just midways through it's not working.

Waisting so much time installing, uninstalling, re-installing with no results.

[Post New]by CASCADIZ on Jun 29, 09 8:17 AM
I THINK THIS GAME IS QUIET BOR RING,LOOKING FOR THE SAME ITEMS ALL THE TIME EVEN THOUGH IN A DIFFERENT EREA,AND SOME YOU WOULD NEVER FIND IF YOU DID NOT CLICK THE CURSOR AROUND HOPING TO FIND SOMETHING.

burningswan
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by burningswan on Jun 30, 09 3:12 PM
I am on Vista 64 bit and get the dll error also. Apparently the computer also thinks the game is running when it isn't.

murphy1923
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by murphy1923 on Jul 1, 09 7:45 PM
Boring. Good graphics, but way too easy.

Celia3C
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Celia3C on Jul 7, 09 6:23 AM
Still can't play the game (the new versions), I can download it, then I get the same access violation message). I am trying this on my laptop, which is Windows XP Home Edition with Service Pack 3. I can download and start the game on our old desktop computer which we've had for over 6 years. It too is Windows. It seems this error should be very simple to fix. I've tried downloading with anti-virus turned off, done all the troubleshooting and corresponded with customer support (excellent help, but still couldn't get the game running). I'm just frustrated because I've never encountered an error like this one ever. All downloaded games have played fine. Oh well.

[Post New]by 1winkydinky on Jul 8, 09 1:39 PM
Hi,
Just bought Margrave Manor2 today and downloaded it. I can't play it. The screen comes out all blocked out, so I can't find the items. Are there any fixes?

BFGJunkie
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by BFGJunkie on Jul 9, 09 4:09 PM
Sorry to say this is the most boring game I have ever played. I actually played to the end (yawn) and when they finally find the treasure, you don't get to see what it is. A total waste of time and money. The best part of the game is the opening scene of the ship on the ocean.

Edited on 07/09/2009 at 4:12:46 PM PST

[Post New]by peacemakerny on Jul 17, 09 3:23 PM
Boring -= good thing i didn't buy it.

b4you
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by b4you on Jul 17, 09 5:07 PM
run okay but took a long time when I finished one room for it to click off showing item added to collection.

Was disappointed in game very boring finding the same items over and over and over.

Also what is object of the collection room if you never use it for anything.

hottnt44
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by hottnt44 on Aug 25, 09 7:18 AM
twinnurses2 wrote:getting an message reading.....cannot find import; dll may be missing, corrupt, or wrong version file swscale-0.dll , error 998
try to uninstall and then reinstall that work for me.

hottnt44
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by hottnt44 on Aug 25, 09 7:21 AM
b4you wrote:run okay but took a long time when I finished one room for it to click off showing item added to collection.

Was disappointed in game very boring finding the same items over and over and over.

Also what is object of the collection room if you never use it for anything.

great point on the collection room, such a waste of time

DeeJays10
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by DeeJays10 on Oct 21, 09 11:14 AM
I am running Vista Premium 64 bit. Tech support has helped me with most all of my problems for any of the games I downloaded, but I am still having trouble with both of my Margrave games. Each will freeze if I play it too long, more than a half hour or so, unless I get out of it and go back in, closing the game and BigFish programs (using Task Manager to make sure they are all closed). Also in Margrave Manor 2, I have completed all of the levels, opened all of the rooms, but every time I try to open Edwin's cabin, all I get is a black screen, no matter how long I wait it is still black and the only way I can even close that screen is by using the X in the top right corner, it won't go back if I use the menu button at the bottom. I have downloaded several other seek and find games, but these are the only ones I have a problem with.

Thanks for any input anyone has. Oh, have checked to make sure I have all files and drivers updated.

greuey60
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by greuey60 on Oct 24, 09 5:11 PM
quote=tazziebb]Just downloaded no problems. Played 20mins and will get this g ame its almost as good as the frist.

[Post New]by CassieMac on Oct 24, 09 8:39 PM
Just playing this game on-line...would anyone be able to tell me how to solve the jeweled box, please?

[Post New]by CassieMac on Oct 27, 09 1:18 PM
I solved it....thanks anyway.

Go to: