Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories here

[Post New]by grannybluewoods on Jan 10, 16 11:02 AM
Rooobeee wrote:Does anyone know if these technical issues have been resolved? This is the first Delicious game that I couldn't finish and uninstalled. I would really like to play it, but I'm actually afraid I'll run into the same issues as before. I also don't want to have to purchase the mobile version just to finish this game, especially since I got this game with a game credit.

I just purchased the game and it has the same issues with selecting the different locations. Worse, I just finished the restaurant day 6 this morning and when I reloaded the game it started me back at the beginning with no previous player to be found. I don't think I am going to bother trying to play it again.

[Post New]by snowalkermaster on Jan 26, 16 3:09 AM
Same problem, different day. Can't revisit farm house, missing levels, jumping around.
Using Windows XP........Very frustrating

[Post New]by Lazy_Storm on Jan 29, 16 12:22 PM
Having the same problems with the navigation at the top not working properly. There's no way back to the first area at all.

Why are you still selling this game when it's not working properly? And you have been told this by numerous people? Why hasn't it been fixed?

Vkann
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Vkann on Feb 23, 16 3:58 PM
TECH ISSUES

This goes towards all the Delicious Emily Games. I tried them all in a trial game being the Beginners mode thinking this sounded easy being the first mode.

I could not play this mode it was still too quick for me. I am wondering if it could be considered at all in putting a relaxed version into all of these games. I just fell in love with them, they just seem to be a nice game except for the speed limitations I have with my hands, that is why I bought this up here.

Hope it is the right place to write this, because I am not really sure.

But a relaxed version installed into every game if possible would be a real bonus for me.

VKann

covedon
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by covedon on Feb 25, 16 6:49 AM
Lazy_Storm wrote:Having the same problems with the navigation at the top not working properly. There's no way back to the first area at all.

Why are you still selling this game when it's not working properly? And you have been told this by numerous people? Why hasn't it been fixed?

I just purchased this game a few weeks ago and I'm having the same problems everyone else is having. No tab on top for the Farm so I can't go back. I finished The Garden hoping the Farm tab would appear, but it did not. But when I finished the Garden and went to the Campsite, I tried to go back by clicking on the Garden tab and could not go back into that either.

I'm very disappointed with Big Fish's non-chalant attitude as all they did was send me a free coupon towards another game and it's only good for a couple of weeks which is no good to me. I sent a reply tearing a strip off of them as I'm really tired of reporting problems and they do nothing except send free coupons for other games, when I want the one I purchased to be working properly. I'm seriously looking at purchasing my games elsewhere because I'm really sick of this.

I researched the developers of the game and emailed them myself with the problem. They replied immediately and asked me to send them the forum link to see what problems people are having and a screenshot of the tabs page. They have forwarded the screenshot to their franchise team to see which build of the game is distributed by Big Fish. She will let me know as soon as she hears back. She said that indeed there is something amiss with what they are supplying. I'll post again as soon as I hear back from them.

covedon
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by covedon on Mar 2, 16 6:46 AM
I just received an email today from the developers of this game informing me that Big Fish have now been supplied the correct version of this game.

Hopefully Big Fish will make the correct version available soon.

[Post New]by Kweenee on Mar 13, 16 5:19 PM
Your issues are exactly why I will never buy a game from BFG again. I had been a customer since 2007, and I can tell you that they have no respect for their customers any longer.

Don't hold your breath for a corrected version - they'll just send more coupons as always.

covedon
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by covedon on Mar 14, 16 10:19 AM
Kweenee wrote:Your issues are exactly why I will never buy a game from BFG again. I had been a customer since 2007, and I can tell you that they have no respect for their customers any longer.

Don't hold your breath for a corrected version - they'll just send more coupons as always.

I have to agree with you on that one. I'm starting to go to other game sites for my games from now on because BFG's customer support is terrible. They did send me an email stating that they will be posting the correct version of Delicious Emily's Childhood Memories and will announce it on the main Forum page for this game in a few weeks. I'm not going to hold my breath and questioned them as to why after one year of the same complaint they've done nothing. I also pointed out that they should be the ones to contact the developers, not us.

It shouldn't take them a few weeks to post the better version either. I'm am very disappointed with BFG. Yes they have good deals on their games but what good is it, if you constantly get problems and all you get is a coupon for another game, when you want the one working properly that you purchased.

Good point Kweenee!!

cleetoo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by cleetoo on Mar 26, 16 2:19 PM
I don't understand how Big Fish games can think it is okay to sell a game that has glitches and problems. There should be some sort of quality check before they sell a product. What has happened with this game is unacceptable.
Their customer's money should be their priority with satisfactory customer service. As far as I know there is no easy way for a customer to get money back. and so we are forced to accept a game.
This is a cute game as are all of the Emily games I have played. It is disappointing that it is not working the way it should work.
Big Fish is not showing their customers the respect they deserve. Where is the customer service?!!

[Post New]by nunu17 on Apr 22, 16 7:39 AM
Hi. I cannot get past day 7 in the first section. When I cook eggs, either with mushroom or s&p, the game won't serve them to the customers. I've tried re-doing them, deleting and redo, etc. Also deleted the game from my system and re-installed, nothing works. Help!

jorob716
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by jorob716 on Apr 29, 16 12:47 PM
Can't go back to previous sections to replay or purchase anything. Please help!!!

covedon
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by covedon on May 10, 16 4:52 PM
jorob716 wrote:Can't go back to previous sections to replay or purchase anything. Please help!!!

I wrote to the developers and when I sent them a screenshot that was not showing the Farm along with letting them know the problem, which has been going on for a year now, where you can't go back to previous restaurants. They immediately took it to their team as Big Fish had a wrong version. They emailed me back stating they had sent the correct version to them. That was over two months ago.

I sent an update to Big Fish and they replied two months ago...yes I still have the email from them promising to check for the correct version and post the update on this forum. Well, as you can see, nothing has happened which I expected.

Do yourself a favor as I did and seek out the game on another site. I was able to get the game very cheap too and it works great. The only problem is I can't post the name of the other game site as they replace it with asterisks as you are not supposed to put other game site names on the forum as part of the rules.

I'm extremely disappointed in Big Fish and told them under no uncertain terms when I emailed them over this past weekend. Why they don't have the working version is beyond me, but I got sick of excuses and decided to go searching around for a version that works and I found one. Good luck.

[Post New]by ragamuffin36 on May 11, 16 1:42 PM
On the second visit to the farm on day 10, when you have to find the girl who is hiding.....I have found it impossible to reach the passing level. I find the girl, and the mouse...and serve all the customers their complete orders and no matter how many times I do it...I come up short, sometimes by only 6 points. My main question...is why do I only get one table or one customer at the counter at a time...and why is there often a lull between customers...where I have no one to serve? Thank you.

[Post New]by Fionasnider on Jun 10, 16 5:58 AM
I'm having the problem with finding the last baseball on the game.

[Post New]by rcloud on Jul 14, 16 3:55 AM
Let me start by saying I love the Delicious games.

After I bought this game I finished it but it was full of bugs. Emailed & told them about all that I found. Now I decided to play again with hopes that the bugs had been fixed. NOPE, still there.

You click on an item to pick it up it doesn't pick it up. You click on a table or person to bring they the items it ignores you. I should not have to babysit the Emily to make sure she is doing what she is told. This is a fast paced game. You need to be clicking ahead of her movements. Each customer type has a time amount they take. But in this version they have no set time. Everybody's time is different. When you tell the entertainment or the cleaner to do their jobs they should do them.

This is the absolute worst & it should be fun. I normally play time management games many times. Not this one. I will be deleting it because after all the time it has been released it has been proven that there is no intention on fixing the game.

[Post New]by Leggiero on Aug 7, 16 11:48 AM
I just purchased this game a couple days ago and have been enjoying it with no glitches at all. I just got to the screen where the ice cream machine starts working, but it doesn't work. You click on the machine and it fills the cone but then the cone disappears before it gets to the customer's order bubble. I have rebooted and reinstalled but to no avail. I am going to uninstall and reinstall and see if that works, but considering all the above comments I fear this is a lost cause. I have never had a problem with my BF games and I'm really disapointed with the team on this one. Please at least respond to your customers.

Edited on 08/07/2016 at 11:49:36 AM PST

Go to: