rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
3,871 Posts

Re:POST SALES INFO HERE!

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Aug 10, 15 7:31 AM
Thanks for the info, Silver. I bought the current level premium scene too, not knowing that I could get at higher levels. Maybe by the next sale I'll have enough gold for the Angel of No Mercy.

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,097 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Aug 10, 15 10:45 AM
Ha! I made the same mistake, not realising (for ages!) that all premium scenes could be purchased, not only the ones at lower or current chapters! Gosh did I level up fast after having found out!! ;-))

Edited on 08/10/2015 at 10:47:37 AM PST

Buddytrex
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

[Post New]by Buddytrex on Aug 12, 15 3:04 AM
Attractions 30% off Aug 12

[Post New]by Abbietweets on Aug 15, 15 12:36 AM
2 x Juju on all gold items 15 August 2015

[Post New]by Abbietweets on Aug 18, 15 12:10 AM
Sale on gold today 18 August.

Buddytrex
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

[Post New]by Buddytrex on Aug 18, 15 3:31 AM
The sale is only on the Vault of Gold package.

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,148 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Aug 21, 15 3:12 AM
Friday August 21: All ENIGMAS and WALKERS are 40% OFF!

ETA: Leo should have been removed and replaced by Virgo today but it's still there and now costs 12 gold.

Edited on 08/21/2015 at 3:17:20 AM PST

Buddytrex
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

[Post New]by Buddytrex on Aug 25, 15 2:44 AM
Aug 25, sale on premium scenes 1 - 4.

Buddytrex
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

[Post New]by Buddytrex on Aug 27, 15 4:40 AM
Aug 27 Premium Scenes 5 - 8 50% off. If the pattern is correct, scene 9 - 12 should be on sale this weekend.

[Post New]by Abbietweets on Aug 29, 15 1:16 AM
Saturday and so far no sale on remaining Premium scenes. Still no Zodiac statue,

silver_hawk
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,486 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Aug 29, 15 12:31 PM
Abbietweets wrote:Saturday and so far no sale on remaining Premium scenes. Still no Zodiac statue,

That may be because the Zodiac for the month is Virgo and we already have that automatically in the game. I guess the developers are assuming that we are only collecting one of each?

Buddytrex
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

[Post New]by Buddytrex on Aug 30, 15 8:16 AM
I checked back on the last set of premium scenes sales, the first was June 23, the next June 26, the third June 30, the fourth July 2. If this pattern holds, scenes 9 - 12 should be on sale tomorrow.

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,148 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Aug 31, 15 4:34 AM
Well there's no premium 9-12 scene sale today either. Apparently the system is not fully automated and someone forgot to do it- has happened in the past.

Happy Week also seems to be overdue. Wasn't it once a month or so?

As regards the Zodiac statues, availability has become irregular since the 1st cycle was completed with Gemini. I had to ask the mods to start a second cycle and we had Cancer, then Leo with delay in both starting and ending dates, and now nothing. We should start a thread asking the mods about the status of those sales/events.

[Post New]by Abbietweets on Aug 31, 15 4:46 AM
Here's hoping scenes 9 to 12 appear tomorrow. I have 20 hours left to buy 9 . I have enough gold saved to buy 2 premier scenes at half price but only 1 full price. What's the betting I have to buy it full price and it goes on sale the day after?

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,148 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Aug 31, 15 4:54 AM
Abbietweets wrote:Here's hoping scenes 9 to 12 appear tomorrow. I have 20 hours left to buy 9 . I have enough gold saved to buy 2 premier scenes at half price but only 1 full price. What's the betting I have to buy it full price and it goes on sale the day after?

I wouldn't have high hopes for the sale now. Last time it happened it was just left incomplete. My advice would be to send a PM to a mod who's currently online and ask them to look into it. Otherwise my bet is that nothing will happen.

PS I never buy premium scenes at full price unless it's 17.4 or 16.4 and I'm desperate!

Buddytrex
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

[Post New]by Buddytrex on Sep 1, 15 1:53 AM
Sept 1, premium scenes 9 - 12 on sale.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
3,871 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Sep 3, 15 8:31 AM
Sept 3rd premium scenes 13-17 on sale. Get your Angels while they're cheap!

[Post New]by Abbietweets on Sep 7, 15 12:59 AM
September 7. 30% off footpaths.

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,148 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Sep 7, 15 2:48 AM
Abbietweets wrote:September 7. 30% off footpaths.

Hmmm...this could herald a Happy Week, as it's overdue, it's a Monday, and more importantly, it seems to always start with this particular sale (see my previous posts above). We know that the relevant banners are not always there. Check the following schedule to see if you have an hour of free play at those times:

HAPPY WEEK SCHEDULE
The schedule is standard:
Monday 2pm PST
Tuesday 11am PST
Wednesday 6am PST
Thursday 9pm PST

ETA: Sorry, false alarm! There's no Happy Week! Looks like whatever has been left of the game is being slowly and painfully dismantled...

Edited on 09/07/2015 at 2:21:24 PM PST

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,148 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Sep 8, 15 4:29 AM
September 8, 30% off Ornaments.

So they are keeping the Happy Week sales schedule but without the Happy Hour. This is the schedule:

HAPPY WEEK (HW)- 4 DAYS
DAY 1- 30% off PATHS
DAY 2- 30% off ORNAMENTS
DAY 3- 30% off GIFTS
DAY 4- 30% off CHIPS

Just as I established the connection between the two, they disconnected them (or forgot about the Happy Hour or decided to stop it).Reminds me of the old Peanuts line: "Just when I found all the answers they changed all the questions"!

Go to: