patscable
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Welcome to Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light forum

[Post New]by patscable on Aug 11, 09 12:09 PM
Sorry I forgot that I still have things to get for inside (study like) I can't seem to do anything. I still some items to get inside. I still have to cut the chair,and do everything else in there however I can't find anything or do anything?? I did give the mondey his milk but still can't go in(I do get the lags to go in). It is because I still need to get the things inside the study like?????? HELP I'm lost now.

Edited on 08/11/2009 at 12:10:31 PM PST

[Post New]by bluepaw72 on Aug 11, 09 6:52 PM
Hello ~ I am new to the forums but have played a few games - very stuck here.
I tried Moon Light, finished 3 "levels", then when I bought it, I have nothing to find and no where to go. I am sure I missed something, but I am clueless.

thanks for any help!

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Aug 11, 09 7:32 PM
The second post at the top of this game forum contains the location to the walkthrough for the game.

[Post New]by bluepaw72 on Aug 12, 09 4:17 PM
Thank you!

[Post New]by redrose62 on Aug 15, 09 7:11 AM
patscable wrote:I am at the hut and I have everything started the fire, got the coconut milk to the mondey and the door opened but I still can't go in??????? I checked on the walkthrough but it doesn't say anything that I haven't done already. I do get the little feet that says walk in but it won't let me. HELP!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by ktsbcl on Aug 20, 09 11:36 AM
stuck myan temple and venice????? please help

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Aug 20, 09 7:18 PM
The second post at the top of this game forum contains the location to the walkthrough for the game.

Welcome to Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light forum

[Post New]by grangrunt on Aug 21, 09 2:53 PM
i am having money trouble!!! i give the money the bowl of milk and he will not allow me to enter the hut...Can you help?

bobobear
Flounder
Flounder
2,315 Posts

[Post New]by bobobear on Aug 29, 09 12:09 PM
I just finished playing this game and I really liked it. It made you think after finding objects and the objects have to be used in some way. There is a skip option on all of the mini games which is great. I won't buy a game that doesn't offer a skip option because I don't want to get stuck to the point that I can't finish the game. This game had great graphics and the objects to find all relate to the scene your in. Great Job on this game.

[Post New]by annab42 on Sep 5, 09 4:30 PM
I need help!!!
I am stuck at the pearl divers hut. I have finished everthing. I have given the monkey his milk but I still can't get in. What do I do???
What do I do with the fly that I have extra at the hut?

Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by 8815 on Sep 15, 09 2:22 PM
druishprin wrote:im stuck between venice and the mayba temple someone help please

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 15, 09 2:35 PM
annab, it's been so long since I played I can't remember ... so I'm pasting the address for the walkthrough below. Hope it helps. Good Luck

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/magic-encyclopedia-moon-light-walkthrough

[Post New]by TITA2170 on Sep 17, 09 6:56 PM
Can't get into the game. can someone tell me what is going on. I click the game but the only thing comes on is the word PLAY

[Post New]by roadking2007 on Jan 4, 10 7:52 AM
lee7720 wrote:What does the Eye with a hammer mean ? Just started game and have run into it in 2 places and don't know what to do ????

RainbowElf
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by RainbowElf on Feb 22, 10 2:51 PM
Great game!

I like the puzzle aspect to this game, makes things a whole lot more interesting, however it is not so impossible that you get frustrated.

The trial really got me hooked so it is on my wish-list, but it has many contenders.

Sometimes the game seems really dark and the pieces are near impossible to see, I know that people would say turn up the brightness on your computer but if I do that I will get serious migraine.
However this is the only complaint I had so a nice find.

Oh, I also like the fact you can turn off the custom cursor. I have a slow computer so turning it off makes the game run quicker, but the eye, legs and hammer still come up so the game does not become too impossible.

Great game, and a style I like in hidden object games as it is a little bit more "mature" and you need the grey cells to work it out.

SherrieS
Minnow
Minnow
275 Posts

[Post New]by SherrieS on May 14, 10 6:21 AM
grabbed this one after playing Illutions...not what I expected. Bought it thinking maybe sequel to was a good apple from the tree---wrong---it was interesting, but after being spoilt on ME:ILLUTIONS & dead stories, this is almost like going back to Jr High after attending college for a few years.
Still do not regret purchase, as I have always enjoyed BFG

bratzgram
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

What to try next!!

[Post New]by bratzgram on May 18, 10 4:24 PM
I just finished magic Encyclopedia: Illusions and Deadstories. I really enjoyed both. Loved Illusions! Now I was going to try the other Magic Encylopedia games but after reading the reviews am a bit afraid they will be a let down. Any one have any good ideas on what to try next?

magshev
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by magshev on May 27, 10 3:41 PM
I am only 15mins into the trial and have to give up due to freezing, dont know if this has been a problem for anyone but has put me of purchasing...pity as i have never so far had any problems running games

mags

Zobig
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by Zobig on Jul 16, 10 6:13 AM
Thanks for the forums, they help before purchasing the game. I have purchased games before that became to frustrating and stopped playing, I like a challenge but I don't have the time to sit for hours to figure out a move to keep me moving.
Since, so many players are having trouble right in the beginning of the game, I won't purchase it. Thanks for the comments.

kroozkitty
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,144 Posts

[Post New]by kroozkitty on Jul 18, 10 5:11 PM
Awesome game..... had no technical issues for me, running on XP either.... just the right amount of challenge..... could not stop playing and it was a fairly long game too.

Go to: