rozinda60
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:List of the locations of all the Gems in Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light

[Post New]by rozinda60 on Oct 4, 09 12:30 PM
well iv'e been playing this game on an off for what seems like years!! i'm same as you...floating blue gem in exactly same place on map. i know its a while since you wrote this but did you ever find gem? please please say yes i'm desperate
roz

[Post New]by howdumbisthis on Oct 6, 09 11:47 AM
DUH ! The blue gem above a location is where you search, not the locations with no gem logo. It took us awhile to figure this out.

rozinda60
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by rozinda60 on Oct 10, 09 9:39 AM
i know u search the location where the gem is above DUH!!! i have done this but seem to have all these gems! still stuck at the Mayan Conservatory.

basiakosia
Minnow
Minnow
277 Posts

[Post New]by basiakosia on May 15, 10 4:36 PM
Nancyj, don't know if you finished this game or not. I was stuck in the same place and kept going back to the Mayan Observatory in vain. I finally went to the Labrynth, even though that had a red flag on it. There I found the light blue gem that was hidden in the light blue on the wall and POOF! I went straight to the last scene.

rozinda60
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by rozinda60 on Jul 2, 10 2:07 PM
what can i say!! went back to beginning, looked every location, and wow!! found final gem in german castle...not where i thought it should be!! ty ty ty

[Post New]by goodyear1998 on Jul 17, 10 2:49 PM
Margie you really are a gem.... i've just managed to finish this game thanks to your 'gem list'. had been tearing my hair out as couldnt move onto last bit. you saved my sanity

Go to: