burger shop 2???????????

sullyr33
Clownfish
Clownfish
615 Posts

Re:burger shop 2???????????

[Post New]by sullyr33 on Jul 27, 09 12:07 AM
finally the burger gods answeared guess i know what i will be doing this week!!!! lmao cfannot wait i still play 1 trying to get perfect on some levels don't think will ever happen lmao anyway hope every one enjoys it !!! yippy

DonnyDJ
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

[Post New]by DonnyDJ on Jul 27, 09 12:20 PM
You should not be posting links to cracked games on this site! Most people pay for their games. People who download these games off of rapid share and some of the 'forums' are just as guilty as people who shoplift. It is people like you who prevent companies from earning their share, and therefore can't produce as many quality games..

[Post New]by jeep98 on Jul 27, 09 3:29 PM
I had sent an email to gobit asking if and when there would be a burger shop 2, they sent an email saying they were working on it and would let me know, then they offered me a chance to test the beta(but I didn't check my email soon enough and missed it ) but today they sent me a 60 minute trial version and let me just say this IT IS AWESOME!! Only problem is I have to wait for Big Fish to offer it to use my game club credit, hope they get it soon. Now we all need to start emailing them and asking for a Burger Shop 3, that way buy the time we finish 2 they can have 3 done then when we get 3 we can start asking for a 4 and so on..lol

DonnyDJ
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

[Post New]by DonnyDJ on Jul 27, 09 6:18 PM
I would wager that if you want to get Burger Shop 2 on you will only have to wait a little less than 6 hours...but that is not a guarantee..

Don

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Jul 27, 09 8:51 PM
Don, I think you are right. In fact, Burger Shop 2 showed up in the time-management list of Big Fish Games about an hour ago. I quickly downloaded it and played a bit of the demo and now the download has been removed from the page. I won't be buying it until it is officially back on the website, but I believe it will probably be the next TGT.

Ouchieboo
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by Ouchieboo on Jul 28, 09 4:32 PM
Ouchieboo wrote:I'm not really looking forward 2 burger shop 2 because I didn't like the first one but it's also real hard!
I can't believe I just said that and it's tommorows game.

Ouchieboo
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by Ouchieboo on Jul 28, 09 6:58 PM
Ouchieboo wrote:
Ouchieboo wrote:I'm not really looking forward 2 burger shop 2 because I didn't like the first one but it's also real hard!
I can't believe I just said that and it's tommorows game.
And I like it.

Edited on 07/28/2009 at 6:58:41 PM PST

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on May 12, 10 12:30 AM
I have both Burger Shops 1 and 2 and totally love them. They were both very fun and very addicting!! Happy Gaming!!!

[Post New]by newbornvamp03 on Oct 3, 10 11:42 PM
Burger shop 2 is totally coming your way guys i cant wait even though i am not the best i hope u guys enjoy it though

Go to: