"Dressing the dolls" HOS

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:"Dressing the dolls" HOS

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 1, 15 10:21 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here since players are experiencing issues with a particular scene in this game. I'm so sorry to hear about that. I definitely know how frustrating it can be to get stuck in a game.

It looks like ganonsbane was able to provide a link to a helpful thread with spoilers. Thanks ganonsbane. I'm going to include the link below:

SPOILER ALERT: Solution to the Doll Puzzle & Disappearing Dress

If you are still having issues, you are welcome to contact our Customer Support Team. They are always willing to help in any way that they can.

I'd also like to remind users of the Forum Rules specifically,

HTML, links, and images are not allowed in the forums.

Thanks for your understanding. Happy gaming everyone!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by jobarny on Jul 1, 15 9:14 PM
that is only a solution if you haven't already done the HOS in the wrong order. I'm not prepared to start the whole game over again. You should not be able to ruin the whole game by doing something in the wrong order. I know that the games are supposed to be tested before they are sold, but I don't think they are tested very extensively. Seems to be a lot of glitchy games are be sold to us these days and all we get is advice to check to see what's wrong with all our computers. I hope this error in this game gets fixed soon Big Fish

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jul 2, 15 2:41 PM
Hi jobarny,

It's definitely understandable that you wouldn't want to start the game over. It's also expected that you'd want a game to work as it should.

Developers make games that are designed to work for a wide variety of hardware and software configurations, and games are tested extensively before they are made available for purchase. Given the many different combinations that can exist, however, glitches can still occur.

Since this is now a known issue, we're definitely passing this along to the developer, since only they are able to make changes to the game. However, we have no control regarding if or when the developer will issue a fix or update.

If you'd like to troubleshoot any other issue, do contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are also able to help with refunds or replacements if needed.

Since this thread is regarding a tech issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you notice any other tech issues in the future, you're definitely welcome to post in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirit of Revenge: Elizabeth's Secret Collector's Edition here

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Go to: