Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collectors Edition here

[Post New]by Rappy78 on Jul 7, 15 9:18 AM
myangelbear4 wrote:Same issues as everyone else. Level 57 is impossible to beat. The French toast does not pay the tip. I cannot get anyone to order the fruit drink in the farmer's market. I apparently not unlocked everything 16/20. But I am through all levels with 3 Stars and I am only missing the level 57 diamond. I also have not used all things in all environments 2 times. Not sure which items.
I am a loyal Emily player, this is frustrating and makes me want to demand a refund.

I just beat it on my 2nd go through, so it is doable.
Make sure you have all items that give bonus tips - that's 3 of the cakes and both of the pancakes too.
The only other thing I did a bit differently was to send the entertainment straight over to the tables and wait til they'd got 5 hearts before I served them. Not sure if this is what made the difference or if it was the apple pies but I completed it with a few customers still left to serve for the day.

jewel47
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Bonus level between 47 and 48 - Appliance break down

[Post New]by jewel47 on Jul 7, 15 9:21 PM
There is a problem with this level. If I complete the required number of repairs and there is still a broken item, I am then unable to repair that item and cook anything on it. It is very difficult to complete this level with 3 stars when one of the appliances is permanently broken.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collectors Edition here

[Post New]by yankeesonlygirl on Jul 8, 15 3:19 AM
Operating system: Windows 8

Once I got past level 1-3, I could no longer change the menu. I see the banner when I unlock food, and the first few times it worked. I got to level 1-4 and it was no longer there.

I clicked on the lemon aid to change it to iced lemon aid and it wouldn't work. It wouldn't let me have my bacon and egg sandwich. The menu is just gone.

Does anyone else have this problem? Will there be a patch for it in the future? As this game stands now, its not fun to play.

Nevermind: I clicked on the hints button and now menu works.

Edited on 07/08/2015 at 5:57:25 AM PST

ccoon
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by ccoon on Jul 9, 15 7:51 PM
I have completed the standard game...received every trophy and completed the home. When I click on extras, I can view but when I click on extra levels, nothing happens. Please let me complete the extra levels or give me my money back to pay just for the standard edition.

[Post New]by OrionsRose on Jul 11, 15 3:27 PM
ccoon - If you have completed levels 51-60 (and it sounds like you have from the trophies you've receieved) then you have played the extra levels. They just incorporated the bonus content rather than making it separate.

Tech issue:
Maybe this has been mentioned before but there is an issue with 2 customers arriving at the counter at the same time - they jockey for position and no one moves into the spot yet they continue to get less happy so by the time they finally settle in at the counter (behind one another, not next to as it should be) they are usually annoyed.

Also, in the last location, Edward's entertaining the customers makes it difficult to get Emily to go to that table because Edward stands right in front. Often I've clicked the table only to find that Emily never went there and sometimes Edward has stayed and played again. Not a big deal, but kind of annoying.

[Post New]by kokoa84 on Jul 12, 15 8:07 AM
Game crashes and will not load. Using a mac os x version 10.6.8

coppermermaid
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by coppermermaid on Jul 12, 15 7:51 PM
I read at **** there was supposed to be a fix for some problems with this game the first week of July. You had to uninstall and redownload the game. I downloaded it from BF on 7/8. Did I get the corrected version?

Dapke
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Dapke on Jul 13, 15 5:34 AM
Level 57 diamond fixed for MacOS X 10.9.5!
Redownloaded from BF without un-installing previous download.
Tipping target now lowered to 1,250 instead of 1,500 - game completed ;-)

[Post New]by NicoleLM on Jul 13, 15 11:37 AM
I cannot get the Cupcake Bean Bag (unlock all products, says 111/112) or the Full Princess Outfit (unlock & collect everything, says 19/20)
I have completed every level with 3 stars, got my diamond and found the mouse. I have completed every bonus level and got the star and the diamond. I have unlocked and used every product in the game, I have bought every item. I have checked all of this and replayed all levels at least 3 times and still can not complete Paige's Room.

AmeKit
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by AmeKit on Jul 13, 15 9:57 PM
Tech issue:
Maybe this has been mentioned before but there is an issue with 2 customers arriving at the counter at the same time - they jockey for position and no one moves into the spot yet they continue to get less happy so by the time they finally settle in at the counter (behind one another, not next to as it should be) they are usually annoyed.

Also, in the last location, Edward's entertaining the customers makes it difficult to get Emily to go to that table because Edward stands right in front. Often I've clicked the table only to find that Emily never went there and sometimes Edward has stayed and played again. Not a big deal, but kind of annoying.

OrionsRose, I also noticed the customers jockey for position, and it is aggravating. Usually I just restart the level when that happens. It would be nice if they could fix that.

As for Edward getting in the way, try clicking on one of the customers' heads instead of on their table. Sometimes I have to repeat it, but it usually works better this way.

[Post New]by honeybee0042 on Jul 14, 15 7:44 PM
I'm having an issue with the third beverage in Moon Blossom's market. The game *says* it's unlocked, I can select it when I use the menu, but no one will order it and Emily won't put it on her tray (and in the trophies, there's 1 short of everything being unlocked and used at least once).

[Post New]by CorrieLuver on Jul 15, 15 5:46 AM
I found when the dad is playing his guitar and is standing in the way, I click on one of the customers at the table he is standing in front of and Emily brings the food to them while daddy-o is still playing. Hope this helps.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 16, 15 7:41 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and address the various issues that players are receiving. I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing trouble installing this particular game, progressing through a level, and crashing issues. Definitely doesn't make things fun.

In regards to the crash issues, it is recommended to look at the following help article for hints:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are having trouble progressing through levels, please look at the above help article to ensure that everything is up to date with the video graphics card on your computer.

Looking at the Mac version game page, I see that the requirements for this particular game is iOS X 10.8 and up. Please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report if you are having issues installing this particular game onto your computer. If this game was purchased and you do not have iOS X 10.8 and up, our Support Team can definitely help to get a replacement game for you.

I hope this helps. Please don't hesitate to contact any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Jenifer85 on Jul 17, 15 12:06 AM
NicoleLM wrote:I cannot get the Cupcake Bean Bag (unlock all products, says 111/112) or the Full Princess Outfit (unlock & collect everything, says 19/20)
I have completed every level with 3 stars, got my diamond and found the mouse. I have completed every bonus level and got the star and the diamond. I have unlocked and used every product in the game, I have bought every item. I have checked all of this and replayed all levels at least 3 times and still can not complete Paige's Room.

I am having the same issue. did you ever get an answer to how to fix this. I am beyond frusterated

handbells
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by handbells on Jul 17, 15 8:15 AM
Jenifer85 wrote:
NicoleLM wrote:I cannot get the Cupcake Bean Bag (unlock all products, says 111/112) or the Full Princess Outfit (unlock & collect everything, says 19/20)

I am having the same issue. did you ever get an answer to how to fix this. I am beyond frusterated

I was having this issue too. I wanted to go back through the levels to see if I might have missed anything and the game froze. I restarted my computer and when I went back into the game, I had lost everything.

Good luck!

merrymaids
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by merrymaids on Jul 17, 15 11:30 PM
I am also having a problem with level 47. I complete the repairs but the machines break again and nothing I do will fix them.A little help would be nice!

gschupft
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by gschupft on Jul 18, 15 1:55 AM
MarkAlan wrote:Cannot exit or escape the credits.

Hello MarkAlan,

at least in Windows you can escape every game with pressing "alt" & "F4".
So you can "escape" the credits, but you shouldn't do this the first time, because otherwise you won't get all items.

Edited on 07/18/2015 at 2:08:55 AM PST

gschupft
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by gschupft on Jul 18, 15 2:02 AM
Hello,

as it is definitely a tech issue (glitch) for the developers of the game I want them to read my answer in the thread "Achievement "Unlock every product":

You have to find the right 'tactic' to achieve all 100 % (at least in Windows). In this way a player can outsmart the developers of this game, but as it is a glitch, we all hope that there will be a fix soon!

Thank you.

Edited on 07/18/2015 at 2:04:21 AM PST

beltie
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

Level 57 Fixed - New Glitch now in Trophies

[Post New]by beltie on Jul 19, 15 12:33 PM
All,

The Developers corrected the glitch in Level 57. Tips were lowered to 1250. You can download the new version from the website.

I was told to delete the file FIRST, then download. I notice here it says not to. Hmm?

I deleted the App File ONLY, from the Developers instructions, then redownloaded the game. Played with my original "player" selected. All trophies obtained.

I then created a new Player and played all the way through. As noted in other posts, NOW . . . I have unlocked all Items, but the game will not give me the "Unlocked All" Trophy and therefore I cannot get the "Collect Every Award" Trophy.

Seems they fixed one glitch and created another. It is interesting my original Player didn't have this issue. Only the new one. Hmm?

Aside: I too have noticed the two customers conflict at the counter later in the game. Usually sorts itself out though.

I have played all the Delicious games and have never run across all the issues in this latest one. I tend to agree with some of those who mentioned there might be a new Team in place at the Developers. They certainly did not thoroughly beta test this one. Tsk, tsk.

Pashta
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Pashta on Jul 19, 15 10:41 PM

Same here! ALL items are unlocked but it won't give me the trophies! PLEASE FIX THIS, DEVS!! Next time BETA TEST BETTER!! Unbelievable!

Go to: