The Secret Garden Book

tina20
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:The Secret Garden Book

[Post New]by tina20 on Aug 14, 09 2:56 PM
laurah65 wrote:Would someone please help me solve the Secret Garden mini puzzle game I have arrange the tiles as stated in the forum and in the strategy guide. BFG Strategy Guide it is not much help in the secret garden mini puzzles needs better instructions.. There is really not much of an instruction on how to solve the mini puzzle. I know the Strategy guide is not any help if I have to come to the forum to get help. I am not trying to be funny only telling the truth. Can someone please tell me how to solve the mini puzzle game in the Secret Garden Book. BFG can you publish another Strategy Guide with better instructions it will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Somebody please help me help! help!!.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Aug 14, 09 7:36 PM
I have posted 15 example pictures of the solutions for the Secret Garden Mini-game in my photobucket.

To find these pictures and videos:
Do a Google search for Photobucket. When your search brings up the results just go to the main Photobucket site . On that page there is an Image Search box. Put the two words lizziek photos in that box and search.

It will come back and say “No matches were found to your search request.” Keep going to the bottom of that page and it will say “Are you looking for the Photobucket user lizziek photos? Click here to see this user’s album.” Click on that and you will be on my main page.

Look on the left of the page and you will see the game album names. Click on the album Azada Ancient Magic . Look on the left of the page again and click on the album Gardening Mini game in the Secret Garden album. Click on a picture to enlarge it.

I hope you find it and that the pictures help you. Good luck and enjoy the game.

Edited on 08/14/2009 at 7:37:54 PM PST

[Post New]by winecone on Sep 16, 09 3:19 PM
jackie1971 wrote:I cant figure out the clean the flower bed puzzle, any help would be appreciated. thanks

chessiegirl
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by chessiegirl on Sep 28, 09 6:57 PM
Help! I was able to finish the garden puzzle(square matching numbers in square middle) and now I am all aflower and my hint also shows something in the bush. I understand there is supposed to be a red apple there but I don't have one . As far as I can tell the garden is finished . All blooming and bird in tree with nest etc. Help!

[Post New]by sweetba2 on Feb 1, 10 3:39 PM
thistle809 wrote:Okay, I must be completely dense, I am in the Secret Garden and have pruned the bushes, but when I try to plant the seeds, I get a message telling me that the flower beds need to be cleaned first. I have tried the trowel, that was wrong. Does anyone know what I need to do? I have the whistle, a full watering can, the trowel, seeds and the key to the gate. Colin is dressed and standing in his bedroom.

DeijaFIsh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by DeijaFIsh on May 5, 10 8:41 PM
Well, count me in on not continuing with this game. I've so far spent three days trying to do that garden plot puzzle and while I don't mind a challenge, this is ridiculous. No skip button and no walkthrough and the one reply with the "how-to" in it didn't make a whole lot of sense sorry to say...

so, I lost 6.99 on a game i can't finish...and this is a good game. Why isn't there some screenshots to assist?

Thanks,
Deijafish

wolfrun_cb1
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by wolfrun_cb1 on Oct 30, 10 12:27 PM
I don't see any bird at all or a stick. Help! NEVER MIND! DUH!

Edited on 10/30/2010 at 12:37:15 PM PST

[Post New]by sheilanuttell on Apr 4, 11 2:56 PM
GOT MY GRANSON TO DO THE GARDEN PLOTS FOR ME ASKED FOR HELP OF THE GAME
SHOWED ME WHISTLE AND ROBIN DID IT BIRD IN TREE NO APPLE OF ANY COLOUR AND WHY HAVE I KEPT KEPT ALL THE THINGS IV PICKED UP IE KEY ETC

[Post New]by friedcalamari on Jun 11, 13 2:15 PM
napabeth wrote:Please help me with the garden plot mini puzzle where you must put 3 circles if it says 3 in the middle. I can't seem to figure out what to do here. It says one but must match 2 below....My old brain is frazzled and you smart young' uns can help me I know.

[Post New]by friedcalamari on Jun 11, 13 2:17 PM
I'm stuck plotting the flowers and matching it to the number in the center. Can someone help me??? Thanks

queenjanis
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by queenjanis on Dec 31, 13 1:27 PM
I can't get the apple

Go to: