Re:Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate

[Post New]by Disnejs on Jul 10, 09 2:55 PM
mado wrote:use the round thing with the holes and jeb will play and the snake is like a cobra and u can grab the purple flowers

I am playing but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?
Please help.

gapalms
Minnow
Minnow
211 Posts

[Post New]by gapalms on Jul 10, 09 3:06 PM
Thanks, Memomz, but I am early into the game and Mina won't do anything yet! She has a bandage for her leg and is resting. Jep's supposed to be eating and taking a bath! I will keep your suggestion in mind as I progress!

Ginstar, fingers crossed for you! It took almost 4 hr. for me to download, but, so far, everything is running fine with Vista 2 pt. Good luck!

[Post New]by disgustedplayer on Jul 10, 09 3:06 PM
every time i start this game i get a lot of screen resolution flashing and i cant see anything how do i fix that and has it happened to any others

mado
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by mado on Jul 10, 09 3:44 PM
bfgEuphrates wrote:Hi Fishies,

Just popping in to let you know I've moved this thread over to the full game forum for Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate.

My mistake guys, we had yet to make a forum for TGT but everything is set up properly now.

Happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

[Post New]by Runningbear214 on Jul 10, 09 3:44 PM
Need walkthru...I'm stuck on how to get the ants for Mina. Anyone help me?

mado
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by mado on Jul 10, 09 3:45 PM
all i want to know is there a walkthrough yet i am so stuck come on MaGtRo
get with it lollollol

mado
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by mado on Jul 10, 09 3:48 PM
Runningbear214 wrote:Need walkthru...I'm stuck on how to get the ants for Mina. Anyone help me?
go out of the close up of jeb right next to him is clump of grass take a blede and then go to close up and click on ants 1 at a time

mado
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by mado on Jul 10, 09 3:50 PM
Runningbear214 wrote:Need walkthru...I'm stuck on how to get the ants for Mina. Anyone help me?
go out of the close up of jeb right next to him is clump of grass take a blade of grass and then go to close up and click on ants 1 at a time

[Post New]by thalia99 on Jul 10, 09 5:06 PM
HI YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE IM ALSO HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO I TRY TO CONTACT BIG FISH AND THEY DONT KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT I JUST HOPE I GET THIS RESOLVED BECAUSE I REALLY LIKE THIS GAME

eva3003
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by eva3003 on Jul 10, 09 5:30 PM
Does anyone know how to scare off the tiger?
I loved the first game and Im loving this one, even though itd the same place but with no walkthru its quite q chqllenge!

dogzy
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by dogzy on Jul 10, 09 6:14 PM
mado wrote:use the round thing with the holes and jeb will play and the snake is like a cobra and u can grab the purple flowers

where do I find this round thing with holes?? i've not come across it & go back over everything...well I think I have but keep getting lost..I need a gps or something lol

[Post New]by auntharriet on Jul 10, 09 6:37 PM
Hey guys! I just want to wish you all happy gamin-and i will keep my fingers(flippers) crossed(is that possible?)for those of you playing.
I don't do adventure games or large files--but this one looks like a good one. Hope it keeps you itchy right to the end.

barbyhart1
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by barbyhart1 on Jul 10, 09 6:40 PM
I had the same issue but changed my resolution to 1280 x 768 - restarted and it went away

[Post New]by JohnsrPlaying on Jul 10, 09 6:50 PM
I used the big stick on the bee nest to scare off the tiger...just look in a tree with a swinging log

Alrydian
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Alrydian on Jul 10, 09 7:52 PM
I just downloaded and played a few minutes of the demo, and all I can say is great graphics, great gameplay, so far I just saved Mina and I'm looking forward to playing the rest. I don't know as yet how long the demo is but I am happy I will definitely be using my 1 credit on this game
You must at least try the demo you can find it along with other info and in-game videos at mysteriousislandgame dot com.
The demo has no time limit, so I recommend you give it a go I think this is looking like the best large file adventure yet, and I have got most of the best ones. Awesome
There is also an interactive beta communication thing with the game, you have to register but I think it allows you to communicate with other players during the game, not sure and I did try but it said it was unavailable at the moment. Has anyone else tried this? it's called KSN Beta

Alrydian
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Alrydian on Jul 10, 09 7:55 PM
By the way my computer is a few years old and I have an intel integrated graphics card (low end) and the game plays with no problem.

[Post New]by angeliiis on Jul 10, 09 9:32 PM
Am SO glad to see the Return to Mysterious Island 2-it has been a long time to wait for it. First one was fantastic-and expect this one to be as good. Based on Jules Verne's book and only one other game compares to it-which is also based on Jules Verne 's Journey to The center of the Earth which I enjoyed even more-only because I didn't have to shoot down the flying robotic guards. Creators have great story lines of course-but the graphics are exceptional,

SweetCaz
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by SweetCaz on Jul 11, 09 3:25 AM

Use the blade of grass

[Post New]by redrhiannon2 on Jul 11, 09 3:34 AM
i'm so stuck trying to find the stick i can use to get the antiseptic plant out of the water....says i need a bigger stick but the larger one i have doesn't work....what am i missing?? somebody please help...

Lisee213
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Lisee213 on Jul 11, 09 5:53 AM
After you get to the sawmill and sharpen your axe, you can cut down some trees which will give you 21 foot poles, you can use these poles to get the fruit from the water. The antiseptic plant you need right at the start is actually a purple flower behind the snake near the sulphur pool. Play your musical instrument and then grab the plant while the snake is dancing.

Hope that helps

Go to: