Re:Welcome to Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate forum

[Post New]by LuvDemGames on Jul 21, 09 6:16 AM
Suzie, when it is possible to separate from Mina you will see play as Jep in the left bottom corner of your screen.

[Post New]by cecimorris on Jul 21, 09 4:15 PM
The code on the robot is making me crazy! I did it wrong the first time and now can't figure out the code.

[Post New]by Sweet_Sara_81 on Jul 22, 09 7:15 AM
Nayth wrote:
gamegirl48 wrote:
cc1cat wrote:Has anyone had any problems with the everything including words being duplicated on same screen?

Yes. I installed it twice to see if that would help, but it didn't. I think I am going to chat with someone at BFG and see if there is anything that can be done to remedy this.

Install newer graphicsdrivers and all should be fine, worked for me

Only problem I have now is that the game won't start anymore =(

same problem here...nothing but a black screen

[Post New]by Sweet_Sara_81 on Jul 22, 09 7:22 AM
MIKADEES wrote:
gamegirl48 wrote:
cc1cat wrote:Has anyone had any problems with the everything including words being duplicated on same screen?

Yes. I installed it twice to see if that would help, but it didn't. I think I am going to chat with someone at BFG and see if there is anything that can be done to remedy this.

- From the Windows Task bar, click on START button.
- Choose RUN from the drop down list that now appears.
- Type DXDIAG in the command line window that opens, then click on OK button.
- From the DirectX Diagnostic Tool, click on the SAVE ALL INFORMATION button.
- Save the file "DxDiag.txt" to your hard drive.
- Open DxDiag.txt and see who made your video card. (Mine was NVIDIA GeForce)
- Go to their website and install the latest drivers.
- That fixed my problems.
- Before going to the website, I tried to update my driver going through the help/search built in to the computer. It
didn't fix the problem. The manufacturer's website fixed it.
- I hope this helps everyone.

so that didnt work, even tried to download game and drivers again, no luck plz help

ledheadmelli
Herring
Herring
391 Posts

[Post New]by ledheadmelli on Jul 22, 09 2:58 PM
cecimorris wrote:The code on the robot is making me crazy! I did it wrong the first time and now can't figure out the code.

There are longer explanations elsewhere in the forum, but here's a quick help:

The numbers 1, 8, 6 and 0 are the only numbers that have a 'value'. All others equal zero.

1 = 1, 8 = 2, 6 = 3 and 0 = 4. Substitute these numbers anytime you see a "1", "8", "6" or "0" in the clue. For every other number, type a zero into it's place in the combo. If the clue is "7588", your answer is "0022", because only the "8" has a value.

If this doesn't explain it, check the forum relating to the "robot puzzle".

[Post New]by Suzie390 on Jul 22, 09 7:34 PM
LuvDemGames wrote:Suzie, when it is possible to separate from Mina you will see play as Jep in the left bottom corner of your screen.

Thank you.. It seems that I forgot Jeb at the water like a whole day ago.. I finally found him =) thank you so much for the response though!

[Post New]by oscarangel on Jul 23, 09 5:06 AM
Hi everyone frustrated here everytime i pick up the axe or blade at the saw mill to sharpen with the stone the gears have a red line across and the stone stops and i am unable to use the pedal siiiiigh can anyone help please many thanks

marny2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by marny2 on Jul 23, 09 1:16 PM
Do you have the nail in the sharpening stone? Then push the pedal and you can sharpen the saw blade. The handle is for cutting wood with the saw blade. Hope that helps!

HPfreak1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by HPfreak1 on Jul 24, 09 3:29 AM
about how to find the bamboo stick.......
if you turn around from the swamp, and go forwards toward the scarecrow tree, take a right, and it will be in that swampy area there. just look around, and you'll find it!

tigra110
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by tigra110 on Jul 24, 09 10:54 AM
hi i cant do this im too scared i have a question well too.... first where is mina second how to get rid of gaguar or the big & robot? hope you tell me....

[Post New]by rachelherbie on Jul 24, 09 11:37 AM

yes my game does the same thing,i emailed technical support and they were a big help.

monik22
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by monik22 on Jul 24, 09 6:22 PM
how do i get to where the lake is and the helecopter where mina says.its to deep quick gotto get back up. someone please help me this game is driving me and my ant NUTS HELP ME!!!!!

tigra110
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by tigra110 on Jul 25, 09 4:46 AM
is anyone going to anvser? plz im too scared to move i need tips. and when i get them im going to show that whose boss ohhh sorry was i too devilish ?

tigra110
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by tigra110 on Jul 25, 09 10:55 AM
no need i found a way.

Cissy62
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Cissy62 on Jul 25, 09 2:25 PM
I am a tad frustrated. I was reading on this thread that to get Jeb moving you have to X out discussions. I have NO X, no way to move Jeb. Also, at the main screen when I go to Options, there is no way to get back to the main screen. I have tried everything. I feel like I may have some glitches?

Thanks for inpiut I want to play this game, but I seem to be missing something.

[Post New]by fayewalker on Jul 26, 09 8:58 AM
grannyplaya wrote:So far I have rescued Mina and bandaged her leg, what next, I have fed Jep as well.

[Post New]by fayewalker on Jul 26, 09 9:05 AM
fayewalker wrote:
grannyplaya wrote:So far I have rescued Mina and bandaged her leg, what next, I have fed Jep as well.

[Post New]by Learwalk on Jul 26, 09 4:56 PM
How do I get rid of the snake

Welcome to Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate forum

[Post New]by jacksongal on Jul 26, 09 6:34 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Where is the walkthrough for Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate forum????

[Post New]by jacksongal on Jul 26, 09 6:36 PM
Where is the walkthrough for Mina's Fate??????

Go to: