Kuros

Arlene31
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Kuros

[Post New]by Arlene31 on Jul 13, 09 8:26 PM
besstan wrote:just bought this game no problems but will there be a walkthrough do you think as i cant find the feathers for the wand besstan

You probably found the feathers already but in case not they are inside the coffin, green blue color by the left side of his leg.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jul 14, 09 6:21 AM
SolarEclipse wrote:
besstan wrote:just bought this game no problems but will there be a walkthrough do you think as i cant find the feathers for the wand besstan

Gamezebo has a walkthrough. You can access it by going to their "Tips & Tricks" section.

There is a walkthrough here on Big Fish Games:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/kuros-walkthrough/

I hope this helps.

PrplDva

[Post New]by JenFen on Jul 14, 09 11:24 AM
I am really frustrated. Gone through the game twice now and I can not get all the pieces to the statue to open the coffin. Even looked through the "tips and tricks" and can not find anything that I am missing. I can make the right side of the statue but for some reason I am missing a piece for the left side.

lentenrose
Minnow
Minnow
286 Posts

[Post New]by lentenrose on Jul 14, 09 5:59 PM
bigplaya1 wrote:I am unable to get the trial to download, anyone else with the same problem? Help please.

I tried to download this for about an hour yesterday and then again today. It would almost finish then start over. Very frustrating. I did finally get it to load.
Seems like I've been having more problems like that lately.

LaZgram
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by LaZgram on Jul 15, 09 7:01 AM
Hey, I like thia game a lot. I was really stuck with the map pieces in the demo, ran out of time and of course went to the good ole BFG store to buy it but alas couldn't, it's like not enough has been going bass-akwards for me lately, now my credit card co is double charging me so I have to wait for a few days while they straighten out their mess before I can get back to my game. Geez I buy enough games without getting double charged for them. DOH!

So in the mean time I'll keep posted here so I can be ready to tackle it again. These time differences are are not good for my patience.

Well y'all have a good day ~ Happy Gaming

[Post New]by granny60plus on Jul 15, 09 7:44 AM
i love the game but i am stuck on the mini puzzle with engraving signs. can't figure it out help i have to finish this to fix the fire stone

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jul 15, 09 9:03 AM
granny60plus wrote:i love the game but i am stuck on the mini puzzle with engraving signs. can't figure it out help i have to finish this to fix the fire stone

Hi granny60plus! Welcome to the forums!

The solutions are posted in the walkthrough here:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/kuros-walkthrough/

I hope this helps.

PrplDva

[Post New]by traveler50 on Jul 19, 09 10:22 AM
I'm in the middle of trying demo and enjoy it so far. Light crystals were fun, so was mosaic floor. My problem is that I can't find or see the map fragments! Any clues out there? There are not many help tokens to find - one per scene? I've looked at the gamezebo site and will look again.......... Suggestions welcome

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jul 19, 09 10:47 AM
traveler50 wrote:I'm in the middle of trying demo and enjoy it so far. Light crystals were fun, so was mosaic floor. My problem is that I can't find or see the map fragments! Any clues out there? There are not many help tokens to find - one per scene? I've looked at the gamezebo site and will look again.......... Suggestions welcome

Hi traveler50- welcome to the forums!

In that section, you automatically find 9 pieces in the bag. The 10th is found on the stair behind the door after solving the floor mosaic.

All the map pieces are noted in the walkthrough here:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/kuros-walkthrough

I hope this helps,

PrplDva

[Post New]by kmskoczylas2008 on Jul 20, 09 11:57 AM
I've gotten as far as the Water Glyphstone, I can't figure out what symbol I'm supposed to trace with the wand? Help is appreciated.... dearly..

Go to: