SqueakyP
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Amazing Finds - New HO Game

[Post New]by SqueakyP on Dec 7, 08 3:45 PM
I just downloaded the game, finished it in 57 minutes and have already deleted it. I am SO glad I didn't waste my money or a game credit on this one. The game was certainly not worth any wait no matter how short. While the game had potential, the music did grate on me fairly quickly and I found the broken English of the storekeepers in the various international locations a bit offensive.

[Post New]by byrdsbytes on Dec 7, 08 4:00 PM
Yeah, I liked this game enough to buy it. Took only a couple hours to finish. Not worth the money. Plus in the SF area there seems to be no way to get past the ballons. Very disappointed.

cspmbs
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

[Post New]by cspmbs on Dec 7, 08 4:14 PM
Poodlebear wrote:I tried the demo on another site and remember it annoyed me in some way but can't remember why. Think I'll go ahead with the demo and give it another shot. Heck, mighta just been hormones.

I too, found this game slightly annoying,(when I played it a few weeks ago) but I thought It was my mood or something and just downloaded it again!

dreamlass
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by dreamlass on Dec 7, 08 7:43 PM
thanks to all you fishes tried the trial game very annoying music and the puzzles were boring dont like short games glad i didnt buy this one and waste credit. very corny captions and it would be more interesting if they did actually speak

[Post New]by bearpawsminn on Dec 8, 08 1:54 PM
poke balloons with safety pin

Bratt
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by Bratt on Jan 16, 09 4:22 PM
Where do you find the safety pin?....arggg

Re:Amazing Finds - help

[Post New]by mad_house on Jul 20, 09 3:20 PM
I am stuck in the spot with the dollhouse. I cant find the crank to open it and I cant find the drivers helmet? I press the hnt key and nothing happens, has my game stalled?

Re:Amazing Finds - New **** Game

[Post New]by ripleysnewt on Jul 20, 09 3:51 PM
Sounds great I will be watching for this one.

[Post New]by smrocco2002 on Mar 20, 10 5:30 AM
Hi everyone, I'm downloading the demo as we speak. Ill give it a try and the will be back here to tell you what I think about the game.

[Post New]by forbeswallace on Aug 6, 10 6:44 AM
Can someone PLEASE tell me where to find the safety pin to pop the balloons in San Francisco?

JulieMaeS
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by JulieMaeS on Feb 19, 12 9:12 PM
forbeswallace wrote:Can someone PLEASE tell me where to find the safety pin to pop the balloons in San Francisco?

[Post New]by rafaelwinston23 on May 29, 12 6:55 AM
any update?

Edited on 06/03/2012 at 12:43:31 AM PST

Go to: