Re:Burning Eyes and Lantern Placement

[Post New]by Cglover on Aug 5, 09 11:07 AM
I too have been having the same problem. Have you found a solution yet. I'm going to stop playing this game until you guys get some answers or credit me one game. It to bad because I have enjoyed playing your games so much.Please don't let this go unchecked to long. Thanks for some really great games
CAG

FLJUDY
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by FLJUDY on Aug 5, 09 7:46 PM
I restarted the game twice and each time had only one lantern for the burning eyes. I tried putting lantern in the left eye first as suggested and it made no difference. I'm on my third time through the game. If it doesn't work this time I'm done trying. Is there enough game left after this point to make it worth trying to get a fix? Someone suggested this game is as good as Return to Ravenhurst - NO WAY. It's too easy and doesn't have as good a story. The graphics are cute but not much of a challange and the puzzles are hardly puzzles at all.

[Post New]by twoson on Aug 11, 09 1:56 PM
Please help,anyone. I got to the clue for the Eyes but I only have one lantern. I used the torch and lit it but I cannot get anything to burn, even using the Hint button which shows you where you should put the lit torch. I cannot get an eye and I only have one lantern. I searched the scene again and in my tool bag I only have one lantern. Has anyone else had this and learned how to fix it? Your help is appreciated!

Levendig
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by Levendig on Aug 11, 09 2:09 PM
For all who're missing the second lantern......
I have had the same problem once and I un-installed the game.. went back and downloaded the game again... starting a new game
under another Player name... when I finally get into the scene again I got both lanterns...and were able to finish the game after all.

Good luck everybody

[Post New]by lily2048 on Aug 14, 09 9:26 PM
having same problem with the eyes and lanterns as many others are stating. Can we get some help? Please!!!!

margieejj
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by margieejj on Aug 15, 09 10:59 PM
I also have had the same problems with the eyes and the disappearing second lantern but I wil try with a different name, hope it works,this will be the third try

Go to: