TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Farm Frenzy Inc. here.

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Dec 15, 15 11:42 AM
mistyblue4569 wrote:I installed the upgrade. and now Every time I try to go to Crazy Bear or whatever the new levels are called it shuts down the whole game. And if I try to play in the old levels I can't buy animals that bar is gone. I love the game but can't play it now.

The easiest way to get around these is to change to play in windowed mode, rather than full screen.

Edited on 12/15/2015 at 11:43:05 AM PST

Arachnea
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by Arachnea on Dec 15, 15 7:37 PM
Has anyone encountered this problem: I can't run my game anymore... I have a this:

Exception 'EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION' (code 0xc0000005) at address 0044D548 in thread 204

0044D548 (Farm Frenzy Inc_1010): (filename not available): (function-name not available)
004F356C (Farm Frenzy Inc_1010): (filename not available): (function-name not available)
7765E003 (ntdll): (filename not available): RtlFreeHeap
757814DD (kernel32): (filename not available): HeapFree
68EDECFA (MSVCR120): (filename not available): free
0046D29C (Farm Frenzy Inc_1010): (filename not available): (function-name not available)
0046D698 (Farm Frenzy Inc_1010): (filename not available): (function-name not available)
0046D6BD (Farm Frenzy Inc_1010): (filename not available): (function-name not available)
7765E36C (ntdll): (filename not available): RtlInitUnicodeString
7765E0D2 (ntdll): (filename not available): RtlAllocateHeap
68EDEE1F (MSVCR120): (filename not available): operator new
68EDECFA (MSVCR120): (filename not available): free
00461731 (Farm Frenzy Inc_1010): (filename not available): (function-name not available)
0046174C (Farm Frenzy Inc_1010): (filename not available): (function-name not available)
004F52FE (Farm Frenzy Inc_1010): (filename not available): (function-name not available)

Can someone help me before I try and contact support ?
My pc is new, my pilots are upgraded and it's the only game with which I have a problem.

slosuzy
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by slosuzy on Dec 18, 15 10:35 AM
When came back from bear island, screen resolution changed for the main game. Switched to smaller window mode and game now fits going across though had to reload the game. Height is shorter but not causing any problems with play. Can't find where you upgrade plants. Also having problems with missing stickers. Know that got the one of the weasel boxing a few times but doesn't show up in the book.

[Post New]by wish2bjen on Dec 19, 15 11:07 PM
Arachnea wrote:Hi,

I've been watching carefully since I've started playing (every day) to be sure of what I'm saying; there are two issues:

1. Rewards - I'm always in the top 100 for "Best" and always in top 1'000 or 100 for "greatest". However, the counter for the rewards remains the same. It credits you one green light the day you finish a tournament. The day after, they disappear. They reappear after the next tournament and so on... So I never get any reward .

2. Points in tournaments - the bonus 2xpoints/3Xpoints/4xpoints doesn't work ! I've tested: getting to the same levels with or without = I get the same number of points (more or less). Another example for today: I had the bonus 4x points and I did all the tasks. My score is 280'892. The first place has 686'602. Obviously, the bonus that should multiply my points doesn't work.

3. Bonus keys - as per my message of august, the problem lies with this bonus. Also did the test, counted my keys before the tournament and used keys with the %bonus. Is doesn't work, because it "eats" my keys as if I hadn't the bonus...

First, I'd like to know if others have the same problems and secondly, if would be nice if the Big Fish Team could relay the message to the developers .

I Have All Of The Same Problems!!! Wrote a complaint twice to customer support and never heard back anything. Also, I'm not getting any update. Even if I manually check for updates. Waiting over 6 months for this and still nothing. Someone should be fired on this development team. Start with the team leader.

Edited on 12/19/2015 at 11:11:31 PM PST

[Post New]by tracyfabulous on Dec 21, 15 12:05 PM
Farm Frenzy Inc., Windows 7, I downloaded the upgrade and now have the "Crazy Bear" adventure, but the mainland shows I have -41 gems. I have purchased gems a few times and all went well. But, now that I have the "Crazy Bear" adventure (which is fun), I can no long complete a level or even the slot machine play because I have a negative balance of gems. I have uninstalled and then installed the game twice. I don't know what I've done to mess things up but....

Originally installed and played for a couple of months

Ran an update just last week

After running update the NEGATIVE GEMS score began after running the update.

Uninstalled Farm Frenzy Inc.

Reinstalled Farm Frenzy Inc

Game installation looked normal.

When I opened game, I shows exactly where I left off, prior to uninstalling, with the -41 (negative balance) of gems. I just assumed that when uninstalling it would take me back to the beginning as if I had never played and start over.

Game is still showing negative balance in normal section. After the update I now have the "Crazy Bear Adventure" which I can play but not earn anything. The main portion of the game cannot be played, presumably because the negative balance.

Thank you again for the Big Fish game for "Farm Frenzy": as well as many others. I have purchased approximately 8 games and I have purchased gems a couple of times for Farm Frenzy. I really enjoy your work.''

Merry Christmas! Happy Hannukah! Glad Kwanza! Blessed Yule! Happy Holidays! Thank you!

Edited on 12/21/2015 at 12:18:57 PM PST

[Post New]by Partygirl251184 on Dec 23, 15 6:36 AM
I updated the game and now when i play on the main land i can not buy any animals the icon to buy animals has disappeared. Also can not exit game as the pause button also not there anymore.

Anyone has the same problem?

[Post New]by lovemichelep on Jan 26, 16 2:50 PM
In the tournaments I am noticing that I play the game and at the end I am ranked top 10,000, 1000, and 100 and I get the 1/5 in the rewards area for gems but then it goes back to 0/5 after I start a new tournament. Is this a tech issue or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

[Post New]by robertaloo on Jan 31, 16 5:15 PM
The timer showing how much time is left is gone, the icon in the right bottom where you purchase animals is gone.

[Post New]by susiek130 on Feb 5, 16 6:47 PM
I updated farm frenzy and was ready to go to bear island but every time I do press go to bear island it says it has stopped working. Was excited to move along in the game and then this happens

[Post New]by gypsyrow on Mar 6, 16 3:13 AM
I updated the game and when I try to go to bear island the game crashes. I am playing on windows 10. This is frustrating please help us

[Post New]by allwashedup on Mar 30, 16 1:52 PM
I just started Farm Frenzy game and I can't seem to get by the bear who says I got to buy another hen, I have deleted and reinstalled the game and it won't work. The bear says to buy another hen to click here, I click on the chicken, nothing happens, I clicked everywhere in the game, still nothing happen's, I like farm games and I need help to get past the bear with a fish necklace around his neck, I have windows 10, google browser on pc, any help would be much appreciated, thank you, Melissa kelley

[Post New]by allwashedup on Mar 30, 16 2:09 PM
I got it, had to go into window mode, sorry,

[Post New]by Shadesi on Apr 15, 16 10:08 PM
I've been playing along fine in windowed mode. I've played tournaments earlier today, but when I spun and bought items for new tournament, it just crashes the whole game. I am able to play individual levels, just not tournaments. I've tried rebooting my computer, but it still happens.

[Post New]by zarius on Apr 27, 16 10:31 AM
i ALREADY FINISHED THE ORIGINAL BOARD GAME AND FOR DAYS, I SEE A QUESTION MARK (?) AT THE END THAT SAYS COMING SOON AND ALSO ROCKS SAYING COMING SOON. WHEN AND HOW CAN I UNLOCK??? I DONT WANT THE BEAR VERSION.

Blev98
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Blev98 on May 6, 16 7:12 PM
I have the sticker issue as well. I've been playing ever since the game came out, and there are several stickers that have never appeared in my book, even though I know I've gotten them more than once. Specifically, the character with the swords from the Asian theme, and one of the regular sports figures (I can't remember what it looked like, but it is the one from the bottom-left corner of the book). There are also empty spots that I have never seen a sticker for. All together, I've only been able to finish the first two pages. Is there any word on if this glitch will be fixed? I'm playing the updated version of the game.

[Post New]by staciereed1984 on Jul 8, 16 12:33 PM
This game has downloaded fine. I go to play it, and it loads fine, however I have no buttons on the right side of the screen, the buttons which allow you to buy animals etc. On the very first level it tells me to buy another chicken, and I get the arrow telling me where to click, but there is nothing to click. I've tried this in both fullscreen and windowed version. I also tried to adjust the horizontal position of the screen to make sure that it wasn't hiding off screen. I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled and still get the same issue. I have updated adobe flash to Adobe Flash play 22 active X and I have Java version 8 update 91. I'm using a PC, using Windows 7

Go to: