phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

Re:Pure hidden - new **** game

[Post New]by phatkhat on Jul 23, 09 10:15 AM
I found the characters and story - especially the stupid mask, LOL - annoying, but the gameplay turned out to be good in Inca Prophecy. If I were to choose between the much awaited JQM2 and Inca, I would definitely go for Inca, if for no other reason than the neat option to change the way the game plays! There are 4 temples, or chapters, with multiple levels each. I maybe made it halfway through the first in the demo, which looks like at least 8 hours of play!

[Post New]by traveler50 on Aug 5, 09 9:51 PM
Just tried the free hour version and was a bit frustrated with the hint thing.... Then read the walkthrough and saw you need to click on object you want to find. Silly me, serves me right
Aside from that it looks like fun. Might go ahead and get it now that I "know" what I should have been doing. As far as it taking 8 hours, don't have a clue.

[Post New]by maryquilts2 on Aug 11, 09 11:51 AM
I downloaded the pure hidden game and for some reason it didn't load right it was too far on the left hand side of the screen. I downloaded it agaqin and when i clicked play nothing happened. The third time it was on the left of the sdcreen. Did anyone else have this problem?

[Post New]by robnet on Aug 16, 09 12:48 PM
Love hidden object games but I'm not enjoying this stuck on finding things in the gaming room where are they and what am looking for :x

[Post New]by Alykhanthy on Aug 18, 09 2:59 AM
I see this game as an artistic and original game experience: I'm glad to see there's some news in the hidden object genre

[Post New]by guliramsamsam on Aug 20, 09 6:52 AM
An amazing game! I had read several reviews all equally good on pure hidden and finally tried the demo. When the hour was over i rushed to buy it! I really appreciated the gorgeous graphix with so many different styles!

axogur
Salmon
Salmon
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by axogur on Aug 20, 09 1:36 PM
WELCOME TO :

guliramsamsam

Alykhanthy

robnet

maryquits2

traveler50

[Post New]by sitnspit on Aug 30, 09 1:01 PM
I, too can not figure out the hints. I'm trying to locate the 33rd butterfly & have clicked all over & can't find it.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Aug 30, 09 1:07 PM
Click on hint, then click on the word Butterfly in your "status bar".

nursekat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by nursekat on Oct 19, 09 1:28 PM
I think this is a great hidden object game. Graphics are really fun & unusual. Reminds me of the 60's & the Psychedelic, Woodstock Era. Definitely worth your time to do the free trial. I might just buy it soon. The other game that is especially fun too is "Do you see what I see". Another hidden object game with fun things to find.

Go to: